Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

so Ollie I spoke with somebody today from your home state of Arizona

Started by JOE, February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Quote from: DKG on February 16, 2024, 07:04:49 AMHe doesn't believe anything he says. He seeks a reaction from you. Apparently, that is trolling.

I think Trump legitimately lost in 2020, DKG.

2020 Trump consistently trailed Biden in the polls.

HOWEVER....this time is different.

as you pointed out in one of your posts, this time Trump is actually ahead in the polls and Biden is trouble.

If that doesn't send a message to the Democrats, I don't know what does.

They should give Biden the boot imho

2024 doesn't favor Biden this time round.

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG on February 17, 2024, 09:57:21 AMHe likes negative reactions.

Sometimes Senile J likes a negative reaction because he has said something that he does not believe.

It is his way of distancing his true self from his online persona at times when he has presented his real self in his online persona and he has been shown to be a real dumb cunt.

But it does not work.

It only provides temporary relief, because he knows that it was his true self that was attacked and made to feel foolish.

Senile Joe is struggling.

That poor dumb cunt.

Thiel

Quote from: TheProwler on February 17, 2024, 05:41:13 PMSometimes Senile J likes a negative reaction because he has said something that he does not believe.

It is his way of distancing his true self from his online persona at times when he has presented his real self in his online persona and he has been shown to be a real dumb cunt.

But it does not work.

It only provides temporary relief, because he knows that it was his true self that was attacked and made to feel foolish.

That poor dumb cunt.
He is a machine in our bedroom.
gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on February 17, 2024, 05:41:13 PMSometimes Senile J likes a negative reaction because he has said something that he does not believe.

But it does not work.

That poor dumb cunt.
Joe doesn't believe anything he posts.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on February 18, 2024, 10:19:03 AMJoe doesn't believe anything he posts.

FYI DKG, I wrote a reponse over at BF about your favorite American President, George W Bush:

https://bastardfactory.net/threads/presidential-rankings.14739/#post-890071

I hope you enjoy it, DKG.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 19, 2024, 12:31:40 AMFYI DKG, I wrote a reponse over at BF about your favorite American President, George W Bush:

What is a "reponse", you dumb cunt?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 19, 2024, 12:31:40 AMFYI DKG, I wrote a reponse over at BF about your favorite American President, George W Bush:

Let BF know he's still a sniveling lil bitch for me, josephine!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on February 19, 2024, 09:54:09 AMLet BF know he's still a sniveling lil bitch for me, josephine!
That is probably why Joe likes that forum. The panel abuse too.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 19, 2024, 09:54:09 AMLet BF know he's still a sniveling lil bitch for me, josephine!

Hey Lokmeer 3I bought more gold coins today!

All told a full ounce of gold.

I'm gettin' a bit smarter about it.

Followed yer advice.

'Stead of buyin' too much collector, I buy da Gold mostly for its metal content now.

I've discovered there are deals ta be had where the coin actually sells for less than their silver or gold content, eh?

Those are the ones ta go for. Cuz if yer payin less for the coin than it's actually worth, it's a 'steal' eh Lokmeer!?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 01:42:27 AMHey Lokmeer 3I bought more gold coins today!

All told a full ounce of gold.

I'm gettin' a bit smarter about it.

Followed yer advice.

'Stead of buyin' too much collector, I buy da Gold mostly for its metal content now.

I've discovered there are deals ta be had where the coin actually sells for less than their silver or gold content, eh?

Those are the ones ta go for. Cuz if yer payin less for the coin than it's actually worth, it's a 'steal' eh Lokmeer!?

Only a retard sells a gold coin for less than its gold value. Let me know where I can buy gold coins for less than their gold value so I can mortgage my house and buy them all!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 10:27:49 AMOnly a retard sells a gold coin for less than its gold value. Let me know where I can buy gold coins for less than their gold value so I can mortgage my house and buy them all!

They're around....Lokmeer!

I bought these gold pens from an estate sale for really cheap too.

...Like $10 US each?

2 of them I saw on eBay are worth $200 US ea.

You just have ta dig 'n look.

The deals are out there.

I find the best deals are had when they have valuable metals or elements in 'em. gold, platinum, silver....palladium(?).

I also bought a gold ring for less than its face value too.
Had it tested for gold content, eh?

However, I also missed out some good deals for British sovereigns which sold well below their melt value. And that's high grade and even collector gold too.

These deals come up, ya jes have ta find 'em, eh?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 01:26:54 PMThey're around....Lokmeer!

I bought these gold pens from an estate sale for really cheap too.

...Like $10 US each?

2 of them I saw on eBay are worth $200 US ea.

You just have ta dig 'n look.

The deals are out there.

I find the best deals are had when they have valuable metals or elements in 'em. gold, platinum, silver....palladium(?).

I also bought a gold ring for less than its face value too.
Had it tested for gold content, eh?

link?

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 01:28:40 PMlink?

Here's one:

https://stacksbowers.com/

https://archive.stacksbowers.com/

That's a big coin dealer in yer country. Stacks and Bowers. Been around for a long time.

They often send me unsold/leftover listings of items that didn't sell in their auctions.

Unlike their auctions, I also think their aftersales don't have any buyer's premiums on them either. you could ask them.

So if you get them below asking you don't pay extra other than shipping and sales taxes. I imagine some states are tax free like Oregon and Montana.

I once tried to buy a deal I saw on their leftover listings, but I got there too late as someone else pounced on it and snapped it up. And I think that was well below the list price too.

If you get on their mailing list they'll email that kinda stuff to you.

Heritage Auctions another.

ha.com

Sometimes they have after the auctions sales too.
I know they don't charge any premiums on the after auction items.

Stacks and Bowers frequently have these precious metals  or coins by weight auctions.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 01:34:31 PMHere's one:

https://stacksbowers.com/

https://archive.stacksbowers.com/

That's a big coin dealer in yer country. Stacks and Bowers. Been around for a long time.

They often send me unsold/leftover listings of items that didn't sell in their auctions.

Unlike their auctions, I also think their aftersales don't have any buyer's premiums on them either. you could ask them.

So if you get them below asking you don't pay extra other than shipping and sales taxes. I imagine some states are tax free like Oregon and Montana.

I once tried to buy a deal I saw on their leftover listings, but I got there too late as someone else pounced on it and snapped it up. And I think that was well below the list price too.

If you get on their mailing list they'll email that kinda stuff to you.

Heritage Auctions another.

ha.com

Sometimes they have after the auctions sales too.
I know they don't charge any premiums on the after auction items.

Stacks and Bowers frequently have these precious metals  or coins by weight auctions.

No, josephine. Show me a link to where a gold coin sold for UNDER the value of the gold.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 01:47:43 PMNo, josephine. Show me a link to where a gold coin sold for UNDER the value of the gold.

I'll give ya a hint at least.

It's the foreign, non-Canadian, non-British, non-American GOLD coins where the deals are most likely to be had and you have the best chance of getting a deal ....Lokmeer!

Stuff that says 'Bahamas', 'Cayman Islands' 'Cyprus' or 'Iran' on them. In other words, the less popular countries that nobody often bother with.

But I'm not sure if gold coins from Iran are allowed inta the USA.

I know it's highly unlikely you'll get deals like that on USA/American coins which are usu very expensive and they generally go for over asking and unlikely to go below face value or par.

Generally USA coins are the best selling and are in the highest demand.