The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

so Ollie I spoke with somebody today from your home state of Arizona

Started by JOE, February 14, 2024, 10:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 01:59:55 PMI'll give ya a hint at least.

It's the foreign, non-Canadian, non-British, non-American GOLD coins where the deals are most likely to be had and you have the best chance of getting a deal ....Lokmeer!

Stuff that says 'Bahamas', 'Cayman Islands' 'Cyprus' or 'Iran' on them. In other words, the less popular countries that nobody often bother with.

But I'm not sure if gold coins from Iran are allowed inta the USA.

I know it's highly unlikely you'll get deals like that on USA/American coins which are usu very expensive and they generally go for over asking and unlikely to go below face value or par.

Generally USA coins are the best selling and are in the highest demand.

So, as I expected, you cannot provide a link to a gold coin that sold for less than the gold value. PWN3D!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 02:03:46 PMSo, as I expected, you cannot provide a link to a gold coin that sold for less than the gold value. PWN3D!

Well, here's one that went close to or possibly a bit below par:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/226001804794?itmmeta=01HQ26C7YJEB7W6WZG1SRE89SS&hash=item349ec1ddfa:g:LU0AAOSwpmhlvHBw&itmprp=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwBIu6Vgw5674GzRxtpiXVhQrEbnI6jqXverSeZLN0Nf3JYN%2B8%2F9mIXuKeGqaQQmpFvrkp47KlWs9pHfRVFnjkZD%2B%2BEAY3wcEmEKpMKkj6y17K7zEwS9WHPmkSlIQ9qpCL5Im6PwkUGLIQ6%2B4iXa1AckRGegQI6U3TWMYDxnteU7Cm0wa8YVz064hU8DjlpdIrRFlZeROj5Gtgs%2BOXDVXYr8n2%2FNJpF97Xzo7onUjn7h8FohvpydbG6qLkg2sxjXxPA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7D_sMa4Yw&autorefresh=true

..the same one I bought.

I was tracking it to see what it'd go for.

I think after shipping and taxes I paid about the same or bit below that.

a WORD of CAUTION though:

Be careful where you are buying from and that these things aren't FAKES.

You always take a risk when you buy online too.

TheProwler

Senile J is such a dumb cunt.

He posted the same pictures here:  https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,16897.msg531829.html#msg531829

That is the thread where he said he bought the coins.

Obviously if Liar Joe has actually bought the coins, he would have posted a picture of a coin that he actually bought.  Not a picture of a coin that he was "tracking".

Do you know how pathetic it is to lie about such boring, lame shit as a gold coin worth about $1000 Senile Joe?

Man, you really are a dumb cunt.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 02:46:50 PMWell, here's one that went close to or possibly a bit below par:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/226001804794?itmmeta=01HQ26C7YJEB7W6WZG1SRE89SS&hash=item349ec1ddfa:g:LU0AAOSwpmhlvHBw&itmprp=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwBIu6Vgw5674GzRxtpiXVhQrEbnI6jqXverSeZLN0Nf3JYN%2B8%2F9mIXuKeGqaQQmpFvrkp47KlWs9pHfRVFnjkZD%2B%2BEAY3wcEmEKpMKkj6y17K7zEwS9WHPmkSlIQ9qpCL5Im6PwkUGLIQ6%2B4iXa1AckRGegQI6U3TWMYDxnteU7Cm0wa8YVz064hU8DjlpdIrRFlZeROj5Gtgs%2BOXDVXYr8n2%2FNJpF97Xzo7onUjn7h8FohvpydbG6qLkg2sxjXxPA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR7D_sMa4Yw&autorefresh=true

..the same one I bought.

I was tracking it to see what it'd go for.

I think after shipping and taxes I paid about the same or bit below that.

a WORD of CAUTION though:

Be careful where you are buying from and that these things aren't FAKES.

You always take a risk when you buy online too.

Good job, josephine! You found one that sold for $10 under todays spot price!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 04:02:56 PMGood job, josephine! You found one that sold for $10 under todays spot price!

There's others too...Lokmeer!

And I missed some good deals too, Bud!

Sometimes it was like $100 below the spot price on 1/4 ounce gold coins, eh? And it was quality high grade stuff like British sovereigns from a reliable source/dealer, eh?

The deals - they're out there, Lokmeer!

JOE

anyways, I'm a gonna be well-stocked when the SHTF .... Lokmeer!

I was gonna get 20 ounces of gold, 100 ounces of silver, 10 ounces of Platinum, a few ounces of Palladium an several pounds of copper, eh.

That oughta be sufficient ta survive a financial meltdown, Bud!

TheProwler

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 04:02:56 PMGood job, josephine! You found one that sold for $10 under todays spot price!

And then there is the $75 shipping charge.....

Senile Joe is such a dumb cunt.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 04:51:48 PMI was gonna ge

What is stopping you?

Everything you mentioned is only around $50,000.

Why are you such a dumb cunt, Senile Joe?

JOE

Our financial system is rather fragile dumb Prowler.

While I realize that precious metals aint the end all be all, I wouldn't put all my money into electronic mediums either.

Much of the money you saved up in yer retirement fund is illusory, Prowler. I'm not saying all of it is but it's not completely sound either.

Some people tell me ta put it all the bank

While I think that it's good advice to save, I don't think all of it should go there.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 05:31:36 PMOur financial system is rather fragile dumb Prowler.

While I realize that precious metals aint the end all be all, I wouldn't put all my money into electronic mediums either.

Much of the money you saved up in yer retirement fund is illusory, Prowler. I'm not saying all of it is but it's not completely sound either.

Some people tell me ta put it all the bank

While I think that it's good advice to save, I don't think all of it should go there.

You are such a simpleton.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on February 20, 2024, 05:17:18 PMAnd then there is the $75 shipping charge.....

Senile Joe is such a dumb cunt.

And you realize that gold always costs more than its spot price, dum Prowler?

So if the Spot says $2750 cad per ounce, the dealer puts a surcharge of 65-100 exta.

So the real cost is often $2850 or so

JOE

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 04:49:33 PMThere's others too...Lokmeer!

And I missed some good deals too, Bud!

Sometimes it was like $100 below the spot price on 1/4 ounce gold coins, eh? And it was quality high grade stuff like British sovereigns from a reliable source/dealer, eh?

The deals - they're out there, Lokmeer!

LMFAO! "I spent $1000 so I could make $11!!!" :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  WTF is wrong with you, dude?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 06:59:30 PMThe avg consumer never gets gold at spot

Not from a clearing house for bullion. They have to keep the lights on. Buying and selling gold is about having a safety net, josephine. You dont invest to make shit tons of money although at some point in the next 10 years, silver will probably hit $50/oz again. Of course it might hit $11/oz before that!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 20, 2024, 06:57:43 PMAnd you realize that gold always costs more than its spot price, dum Prowler?

So if the Spot says $2750 cad per ounce, the dealer puts a surcharge of 65-100 exta.

So the real cost is often $2850 or so

Yea, but all the clearing houses constantly have sales at low over spot prices.