News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

All these jabbed fuckers are demanding justice.....

Started by Frood, February 15, 2024, 04:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 18, 2024, 03:32:57 PMI have a little apprehension. However, I have weighed the pros and cons. This is what I believe is the

best for my family.

It'll be an adventure for you.

My only warning is keep your eyes on your kids especially making sure they aren't bullied being the new kids.

Otherwise, it should be good.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 18, 2024, 04:16:50 PMIt'll be an adventure you.

My only warning is keep your eyes on your kids especially making sure they aren't bullied being the new kids.

Otherwise, it should be good.
Bullying is unofficially accepted in the rich countries of Asia.

I start my new position in early March. My two sons will stay with my Mom in Edmonton until they finish the school year. I will come back then and fly back to Singapore with them.

After our house is sold, my Mom will join us in Singpaore.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 18, 2024, 04:20:21 PMBullying is unofficially accepted in the rich countries of Asia.

I start my new position in early March. My two sons will stay with my Mom in Edmonton until they finish the school year. I will come back then and fly back to Singapore with them.

After our house is sold, my Mom will join us in Singpaore.

That is complicated not seeing your kids for a long time...

Look, I don't know what you think of vaccines but you might want to get meningitis vaccine for the kids.

https://www.knowmeningococcal.com.au/?&s_kwcid=AL!6392!3!592529896749!e!!g!!meningitis&gclid=CjwKCAiA8sauBhB3EiwAruTRJmff8M11Zlf-i5FJkI-I3hRCl9O-LE1NZlwsSU4FMK6Qu7W49Jb1LRoCy2QQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Sorry about all the typos.... I am getting tired.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 18, 2024, 04:33:00 PMThat is complicated not seeing your kinds for a long time...

Look, I don't what you think of vaccines but you might want to get meningitis vaccine for the kids.

https://www.knowmeningococcal.com.au/?&s_kwcid=AL!6392!3!592529896749!e!!g!!meningitis&gclid=CjwKCAiA8sauBhB3EiwAruTRJmff8M11Zlf-i5FJkI-I3hRCl9O-LE1NZlwsSU4FMK6Qu7W49Jb1LRoCy2QQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
Being away from my two young boys for 3 and 1/2 months will be hard on me and them. However, they are being taken care of by the very best person possible. I can relax a little knowing that.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 18, 2024, 04:39:01 PMBeing away from my two young boys for 3 and 1/2 months will be hard on me and them. However, they are being taken care of by the very best person possible. I can relax a little knowing that.

Thankfully these days you have face time on your computer or phone so at least you can use that.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 18, 2024, 04:41:11 PMThankfully these days you have face time on your computer or phone so at least you can use that.
I will be talking to my sons everyday on video calls. I will get up early to talk to them before bed or stay up late to talk to them when they wake up.
Agree Agree x 1 View List