News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

All these jabbed fuckers are demanding justice.....

Started by Frood, February 15, 2024, 04:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Crickets from these fuckheads on the unjabbed who suffered instantaneous loss of income, freedom of movement, association, relationships...loss of homes, cars, and ultimate bankruptcy.. yet kept their spines and their heads held high..

I say... fuck the jabbed. They need to die asap instead of demand compensation from the unjabbed warriors...

ESAD, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on February 15, 2024, 04:51:27 AMCrickets from these fuckheads on the unjabbed who suffered instantaneous loss of income, freedom of movement, association, relationships...loss of homes, cars, and ultimate bankruptcy.. yet kept their spines and their heads held high..

I say... fuck the jabbed. They need to die asap instead of demand compensation from the unjabbed warriors...

ESAD, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS.
Now some good news. As you probably have heard, the Supreme Court of Canada rules that Trudeau overstepped his bounds invoking the Emergencies Act on peaceful anti mandate protesters. Now, they are getting together and preparing for a class action lawsuit against the Trudeau regime.

When they win, Canadians will pay Trudeau's bill. But, if it is the final nail in his political coffin, it would be worth it.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: DKG on February 15, 2024, 06:01:20 AMNow some good news. As you probably have heard, the Supreme Court of Canada rules that Trudeau overstepped his bounds invoking the Emergencies Act on peaceful anti mandate protesters. Now, they are getting together and preparing for a class action lawsuit against the Trudeau regime.

When they win, Canadians will pay Trudeau's bill. But, if it is the final nail in his political coffin, it would be worth it.

Why would it be worth it for the people vilified, penalized, terrorized, sometimes incarcerated, to pay the fuckhead's tab?

Nah, fuck that.

Try the lil mindless cunt on war crimes, and all that entails....

Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on February 15, 2024, 08:08:53 AMWhy would it be worth it for the people vilified, penalized, terrorized, sometimes incarcerated, to pay the fuckhead's tab?

Nah, fuck that.

As long as True Dope is the dictator of this country, we pay.

DKG

Quote from: Frood on February 15, 2024, 08:08:53 AMWhy would it be worth it for the people vilified, penalized, terrorized, sometimes incarcerated, to pay the fuckhead's tab?

Nah, fuck that.

Unfortunately, we will have to settle for seeing him do a walk in the snow exit from office like his father did over forty years ago.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 15, 2024, 12:27:08 PMAs long as True Dope is the dictator of this country, we pay.

Of course you pay. WHO DO YOU think pays for living in a clean, green, orderly democracy?

It won't matter who leads your country, you will still pay.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: DKG on February 16, 2024, 06:53:40 AMUnfortunately, we will have to settle for seeing him do a walk in the snow exit from office like his father did over forty years ago.

Castro never saw snow....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 16, 2024, 07:02:28 AMOf course you pay. WHO DO YOU think pays for living in a clean, green, orderly democracy?

It won't matter who leads your country, you will still pay.
That went right over your head.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 16, 2024, 01:29:20 PMThat went right over your head.

The problem with the posters here is they act as ingrates who think they will have a better life if they vote a different bozo in power.... I am here to tell you it doesn't matter who it is, they suck and they suck big time.

Did you move yet to Singapore?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 17, 2024, 04:36:14 PMThe problem with the posters here is they act as ingrates who think they will have a better life if they vote a different bozo in power.... I am here to tell you it doesn't matter who it is, they suck and they suck big time.

Did you move yet to Singapore?
Next weekend is my last weekend in Canada.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 17, 2024, 06:55:24 PMNext weekend is my last weekend in Canada.

A VERY EXCITING TIME FOR YOU.... it'll be great.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 18, 2024, 05:36:16 AMA VERY EXCITING TIME FOR YOU.... it'll be great.
I have a little apprehension. However, I have weighed the pros and cons. This is what I believe is the best for my family.