The best topic

Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

BBALL - let transtesticle freaks play against biological femals - what could go wrong?

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 20, 2024, 09:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 20, 2024, 09:57:13 AM

Life these days is like a poorly written comedy. If you had told people in the 90's that this was how shit was gonna be you'd be forced to seek counseling.

Its not like I need any more confirmation but we're in the end times without a doubt.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 10:31:38 AMLife these days is like a poorly written comedy. If you had told people in the 90's that this was how shit was gonna be you'd be forced to seek counseling.

Its not like I need any more confirmation but we're in the end times without a doubt.

Just imagine how bad it will be 20 years from now

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 20, 2024, 10:36:58 AMJust imagine how bad it will be 20 years from now

I keep wishing I could win the lottery so I can buy a mountain, dig it out, and live inside it.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on February 20, 2024, 10:42:12 AMI keep wishing I could win the lottery so I can buy a mountain, dig it out, and live inside it.

Bro -- Florida is the last bastion of freedom and hope and even we're seeing deterioration down here due to these vermin cocksuckers

it's disgusting already

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 20, 2024, 10:46:14 AMBro -- Florida is the last bastion of freedom and hope and even we're seeing deterioration down here due to these vermin cocksuckers

it's disgusting already

My mom lives in a retirement community near Groveland and her neighbors across the street are libtards from New York. Most of the people on the block hate them fuckers. I think she also talked to some people from The Villages that told her the libs there constantly cry about everyone being CONservative. They should just GTFO and move to California FFS!

I havent asked my daughter if they have any problems with libs in their neighborhood....I'll have to tho.

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview