The best topic

Replies: 7873
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:53:01 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Shen Li's Singapore Adventures

Started by JOE, February 21, 2024, 03:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on May 25, 2024, 08:42:36 PMTrudeau is talking about expanding hid departure tax to stem the flow of Canadians like old Shen Li who have said fuck it and left this country.

If Justine gets backing from Jagmeet it could cost Shen twenty five grand. Her old man another twenty five grand. Justine makes this country horrible, so people leave and then robs them on the way out.

The rich won't care of course. This is another attack on the middle class with in demand skills and the upper middle class. He knows he is killing them, but he won;t let them leave with their own money.
Herman, don't believe every video on youtube just because it aligns with your righteous anger at Trudeau.

It is my job to stay on top of any tax changes and advise my clients accordingly. I have not heard anything about an imminent or even rumoured twenty five thousand dollar departure tax.

Herman

Quote from: DKG on May 26, 2024, 09:15:28 AMHerman, don't believe every video on youtube just because it aligns with your righteous anger at Trudeau.

It is my job to stay on top of any tax changes and advise my clients accordingly. I have not heard anything about an imminent or even rumoured twenty five thousand dollar departure tax.
Do a search yourself and you will see.

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on May 25, 2024, 11:39:48 PMI haven't heard about this.

I'm going back to Edmonton next month to look after a couple of things. My sons will be done their school year and they will go to Singapore with me. Mom will stay and the house will go on the market.

We're not planning on giving True Dope one fucking nickel from the sale.
Get your house sold quick.

DKG

Quote from: Herman on May 26, 2024, 10:36:03 PMDo a search yourself and you will see.
I could do a search and find out that 9/11 was an inside job too.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on May 26, 2024, 10:36:49 PMGet your house sold quick.
It won't go on the market until after my sons come to Singapore with me.