Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

in short... go suck a dick, Taylor Swift

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 21, 2024, 03:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 21, 2024, 03:22:53 PMLibtard Karens karening yet again  :s_laugh:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lawyer-student-tracking-taylor-swifts-jet-says-client-wont-buckle-star-orders-him-stop

First off, yea, fuck that dumb slut and her virtue signally libtardism. I thinks its funny AF that these libs get outted for their hypocrisy.

I kinda want to know, not enough to dig tho, is this dude a climate weenie? If so, fuk him too!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 04:39:07 PMFirst off, yea, fuck that dumb slut and her virtue signally libtardism. I thinks its funny AF that these libs get outted for their hypocrisy.

I kinda want to know, not enough to dig tho, is this dude a climate weenie? If so, fuk him too!

We need even mo' of Taylor Swift...Lokmeer!

Makes conz like you real mad.

Go Taylor Go!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 04:39:07 PMFirst off, yea, fuck that dumb slut and her virtue signally libtardism. I thinks its funny AF that these libs get outted for their hypocrisy.

He's from Florida where the majority of people are still sane so maybe not

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 21, 2024, 07:28:40 PMHe's from Florida where the majority of people are still sane so maybe not
Even if he is a progtard, he is exposing the pypocrisy of his fellow progtards. Keep it up.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on February 21, 2024, 07:30:06 PMEven if he is a progtard, he is exposing the pypocrisy of his fellow progtards. Keep it up.

My thoughts exactly

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 21, 2024, 05:48:49 PMWe need even mo' of Taylor Swift...Lokmeer!

Makes conz like you real mad.

Go Taylor Go!

josephine, you need Thiel to jab your vagus nerve with his dick till you DIE, DIE, DIE.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 08:28:31 PMjosephine, you need Thiel to jab your vagus nerve with his dick till you DIE, DIE, DIE.

One reason Taylor Swift is so popular is the Hard Right in yer country is so extreme....Lokmeer!

This push ta ban abortions in the US will only add to Swift's popularity.

I'm expectin' the billionth sale of her next record in the near future, Bud.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 08:28:31 PMjosephine, you need Thiel to jab your vagus nerve with his dick till you DIE, DIE, DIE.
Jo Jo is great in bed.
You're Gross! You're Gross! x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 21, 2024, 08:37:06 PMOne reason Taylor Swift is so popular is the Hard Right in yer country is so extreme....Lokmeer!

This push ta ban abortions in the US will only add to Swift's popularity.

I'm expectin' the billionth sale of her next record in the near future, Bud.

She's popular because of young girls, dingus. Everyone else thinks she's an irritating bimbo.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 21, 2024, 08:53:07 PMShe's popular because of young girls, dingus. Everyone else thinks she's an irritating bimbo.

Actually I can't stand her either.

And she provides very negative stereotypes about men. Straight men that is.

But as you say...she's very popular with young girls.

And I think its because she gives them a sense of empowerment

And these new abortion laws in America only feed her popularity even further cuz these young girls look towards Swift to stand up for them.
She has become their role model.

Same time I wonder if any boys or men attend her concerts.
Unless they are the fathers or gay men.

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on February 21, 2024, 08:39:07 PMJo Jo is great in bed.
Next time you two ladies are spooning, explain to that broken record boyfrriend of yours that the US don't even have a right wing on the political spectrum, let alone a hard right. Washington aint Budapest or Warsaw.

Frood

Taylor Swift is a spoilt moron.

I hope she has a jabbed induced aneurysm and tumbles face down into a sewer full of Trump family floating dookies. 
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

Honestly I don't see what the big deal is about Taylor Swift. She's a singing, dancing Barbie doll. Well so what, I've seen a thousand of them in my life, she's nothing new.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview