News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

10 man Russian sabotage team arrested in Estonia.

Started by Oerdin, February 22, 2024, 01:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on February 23, 2024, 02:05:40 PMYou could save some money to waste on something that is none of your business. :crazy:

Yea? Well history tells us its gonna be our business anyway. BOTH my grandfathers had to bail out Russia and the Eurotrash when they were young. Maybe we should have minded our own business and let Hitler kill the rest of the jews and divide russia and chanklandia with the Japs.  :popcorn:

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 23, 2024, 02:09:40 PMYea? Well history tells us its gonna be our business anyway. BOTH my grandfathers had to bail out Russia and the Eurotrash when they were young. Maybe we should have minded our own business and let Hitler kill the rest of the jews and divide russia and chanklandia with the Japs.  :popcorn:

Who you referrin' to as Eurotrash....Lokmeer?!

Well at least ya got Canada the Good on yer side, Bud!

We make it possible for America's continued existence.

Where would ya be without us?

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on February 23, 2024, 01:24:37 PMThat would be an utter waste of time. Fukin chanks are currently terrorizing the Flips and the Good Chanks. They arent designated terrorists. Rasputin has blown up shitloads of homes and is saber rattling his nukes.

Fuckers are straight up fortunate AF that a fucking brain dead traitor runs this country and not someone like me! I'd tell BOTH them cunts that our nukes are ready to fly whenever they ask for them! Bet your ass that we'd have an auto launch policy in place too so I wouldnt have to give the order!!!

Fukin World War LAST!!!!!
Looking at you trigger happy Americans. You got two wars you got ur snouts in at present and you are itching for one in East Asia as well.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on February 23, 2024, 02:58:03 PMWho you referrin' to as Eurotrash....Lokmeer?!

Well at least ya got Canada the Good on yer side, Bud!

We make it possible for America's continued existence.

Where would ya be without us?

You guys are a tick on uncle sammies teet. Fukin freeloaders!

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 23, 2024, 04:41:43 PMLooking at you trigger happy Americans. You got two wars you got ur snouts in at present and you are itching for one in East Asia as well.

Winnie The Poo can avoid WW3 by leaving the Good Chanks alone. He'd be well advised to leave the Flips alone too. The US should have NEVER opened up business with the red chanks. They've been nothing but trouble and a drain on us. Eisenhower straight up threatened them with nuke war and they backed down but now we've empowered and emboldened them. Stupid on us!

I'll tell you this for free though, china has used the Norks as their pet rabid dog against the US for decades. Them fuckers FA/FO that Trump was literally ready to push the shiny red button all over them and then the red chanks made Lil Kim play nice with Trump. Trump aint a warmonger but if you want WW3 for realz, he'll fukin do it!

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 23, 2024, 01:17:55 PMYea, because Rasputin continues to try to conquer Ukraine in spite of him telling Tucker they only want their historical lands......which they now have, 100% or more!
But, Ukraine is still fighting with American weapons.
gay, conservative and proud

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on February 23, 2024, 05:38:26 AMOnly the orcs who invade and try to conquer.  It could stop right now if the vile Russian dictator wanted it to.
Au contraire, the Ukrainian oligarch rejected ceasefire proposals.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 23, 2024, 12:56:34 PMI wish China and Russia would use their clout to get a UN resolution declaring NATO a terrorist organization.

What do you call a country who strip's all the fish out of the ocean?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Oerdin

Quote from: Thiel on February 23, 2024, 09:01:09 PMAu contraire, the Ukrainian oligarch rejected ceasefire proposals.

There was no genuine ceasefire offered.  Putin never implemented a single item from Minsk 1 or Minsk 2.  He just used the time to rearm, train more troops, and then continue to attack.  Everyone with half a brain knows that is all he will do for a third time.

How many times do you let someone lie to you before you figure out that they are a liar?

Shen Li

After Ukraine loses this war, their president is given asylum in a West European country, they sign a permanent ceasefire with Russia ceding territory and promising neutrality where will the American corporate war machine look for their next conflict? It won't be easy if that dove of peace, Donald Trump is president.

Thiel

Quote from: Oerdin on February 24, 2024, 09:57:19 AMThere was no genuine ceasefire offered.  Putin never implemented a single item from Minsk 1 or Minsk 2.  He just used the time to rearm, train more troops, and then continue to attack.  Everyone with half a brain knows that is all he will do for a third time.

How many times do you let someone lie to you before you figure out that they are a liar?
Correction, what you really mean is there is no interest by Zelensky in ending this proxy war. Kyiv never fully implemented either accord.

Oerdin

Quote from: Thiel on February 24, 2024, 09:06:33 PMCorrection, what you really mean is there is no interest by Zelensky in ending this proxy war. Kyiv never fully implemented either accord.

What part of Putin didn't implement any part of the agreements do you not understand?  Ukraine at least implemented part of it and said they would do more when Russia also started to implement.  Putin never did anything, not one thing, agreed to in the treaty.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on February 24, 2024, 09:17:18 AMhungry

then they should learn to farm and only eat farm animals... They have no right to steal and fish unsusstainably.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Thiel on February 24, 2024, 09:06:33 PMCorrection, what you really mean is there is no interest by Zelensky in ending this proxy war. Kyiv never fully implemented either accord.

so you are for mass murderer Putin killing and maiming his 330,000 citizens for some extra, now ruined land?

makes sense... :crazy:
- Andy Warhol