News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

10 man Russian sabotage team arrested in Estonia.

Started by Oerdin, February 22, 2024, 01:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on February 24, 2024, 08:01:10 PMAfter Ukraine loses this war, their president is given asylum in a West European country, they sign a permanent ceasefire with Russia ceding territory and promising neutrality where will the American corporate war machine look for their next conflict? It won't be easy if that dove of peace, Donald Trump is president.

They will go after Iran. They keep threatening Iran.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 23, 2024, 02:09:40 PMYea? Well history tells us its gonna be our business anyway. BOTH my grandfathers had to bail out Russia and the Eurotrash when they were young. Maybe we should have minded our own business and let Hitler kill the rest of the jews and divide russia and chanklandia with the Japs.  :popcorn:

I am pretty sure Japanese language is similar to Koren. I don't think the Japs like the Chinese.

Even though the Japs have earned respect in the present day world, its hard for me to get over what they did in WW2... they murdered 200 Australian nurses by marching them into the ocean and machine gunning them dead.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on February 25, 2024, 03:59:22 PMI am pretty sure Japanese language is similar to Koren. I don't think the Japs like the Chinese.

Even though the Japs have earned respect in the present day world, its hard for me to get over what they did in WW2... they murdered 200 Australian nurses by marching them into the ocean and machine gunning them dead.

Yea, them fukin Japs deserved to get nuked like they did and they shoulda been nuked another 4 or 5 times! The history of what I've read about what they did to our POW's was enough to make me want to genocide the fuk outta them!

My 3rd kid went there last year. From his account, they are a different people now. It's difficult to hate the modern Jap. Their parents tho, fuk em!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on February 25, 2024, 04:04:11 PMYea, them fukin Japs deserved to get nuked like they did and they shoulda been nuked another 4 or 5 times! The history of what I've read about what they did to our POW's was enough to make me want to genocide the fuk outta them!

My 3rd kid went there last year. From his account, they are a different people now. It's difficult to hate the modern Jap. Their parents tho, fuk em!

My brother David and his girlfriend went to.

The Japs make quality stuff these days.... they basically worked hard to become respectable in the world.... I know 2 men who married Japanese girls. When they got pregnant, they went back to Japan to have their babies. I want to know what that is all about.

- Andy Warhol

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on February 25, 2024, 03:44:11 PMso you are for mass murderer Putin killing and maiming his 330,000 citizens for some extra, now ruined land?

makes sense... :crazy:
You are asking the wrong question. You should be asking why Biden will let hundreds of thousands of people die in both countries just so they can add a new member to an organization that should have ended in the early nineties.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 25, 2024, 06:07:36 PMYou are asking the wrong question. You should be asking why Biden will let hundreds of thousands of people die in both countries just so they can add a new member to an organization that should have ended in the early nineties.

So by your reasoning, it would have been better for the Russians to just take the whole country. That's warped AF!

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on February 25, 2024, 03:49:05 PMThey will go after Iran. They keep threatening Iran.
Iran is the most likely next target. They will not fight them directly, they will use a proxy country like they did with against Russia.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on February 25, 2024, 03:35:52 PMthen they should learn to farm and only eat farm animals... They have no right to steal and fish unsusstainably.
I don't know how much fish the people of China harvest or consume. But, I would never tell anyone what or how much to eat.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 25, 2024, 07:49:29 PMSo by your reasoning, it would have been better for the Russians to just take the whole country. That's warped AF!
I don't how you could possibly get that from what I wrote.

Russia never wanted this war, the United States did. Both the American president and the vice president were calling for NATO membership for Ukraine and possibly US soldiers on historic Russian lands even adter Russia showed how serious they were by mobilizing units on Ukraine's borders.

That was Russia's version of the Cuban missile crisis. They had no choice, but to make sure that never happens.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 26, 2024, 07:00:50 PMI don't how you could possibly get that from what I wrote.

Russia never wanted this war, the United States did. Both the American president and the vice president were calling for NATO membership for Ukraine and possibly US soldiers on historic Russian lands even adter Russia showed how serious they were by mobilizing units on Ukraine's borders.

That was Russia's version of the Cuban missile crisis. They had no choice, but to make sure that never happens.

Not according to Putin several years ago. He straight up said the dissolution of the USSR was bad. He also told Carlson this is about getting their historic land back. Thats right there tells me he's always had his eye on it. Nobody said a word about putting nukes in Ukrane BTW.

Now I'm willing to entertain that the lands Putin took back are historically connected to Russia so let him have his shit and settle the peace.  This sounds reasonable from listening to the Carlson Interview. If the cunt marches any further tho, WW3.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 26, 2024, 07:17:34 PMNot according to Putin several years ago. He straight up said the dissolution of the USSR was bad. He also told Carlson this is about getting their historic land back. Thats right there tells me he's always had his eye on it. Nobody said a word about putting nukes in Ukrane BTW.

Now I'm willing to entertain that the lands Putin took back are historically connected to Russia so let him have his shit and settle the peace.  This sounds reasonable from listening to the Carlson Interview. If the cunt marches any further tho, WW3.
The dissolution of the USSR was bad for Russia and several other republics, including Ukraine too. That is why the Yeltsin years were lost years.

The Biden administration has been floating NATO membership for Ukraine since they took office. Putin made it clear, that was a red line that if crossed would trigger war. He backed up the threat by moblizing troops and tanks on Ukraine's borders. What the Biden administration should have done is taken NATO membership off the table. Instead, the vice president gave a speech in Poland at the Ukraine border calling for NATO membership for Ukraine, and not ruling out US troops on historic Russian lands.

I repeat, the US wanted this war and they got it.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 26, 2024, 07:29:12 PMThe dissolution of the USSR was bad for Russia and several other republics, including Ukraine too. That is why the Yeltsin years were lost years.

The Biden administration has been floating NATO membership for Ukraine since they took office. Putin made it clear, that was a red line that if crossed would trigger war. He backed up the threat by moblizing troops and tanks on Ukraine's borders. What the Biden administration should have done is taken NATO membership off the table. Instead, the vice president gave a speech in Poland at the Ukraine border calling for NATO membership for Ukraine, and not ruling out US troops on historic Russian lands.

I repeat, the US wanted this war and they got it.

As you've read from me before, we shouldnt have allowed russia to control a SINGLE FUCKING INCH of ANYTHING after WW2. They were hitlers fucking ally and carved up poland. Its all good tho. Shit always corrects itself.

Herman

The war in Ukraine will not end until Biden is out of office. That Jew prick Zelenskyy has got to go too. But, it will end if Trump wins the election. Russia will gain areas in the East where my family is from. Ukraine will pledge neutrality.