News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

10 man Russian sabotage team arrested in Estonia.

Started by Oerdin, February 22, 2024, 01:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

Sad Sad x 1 View List

Lokmar

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Oerdin

Quote from: Thiel on February 22, 2024, 08:55:02 PMNATO is supplying Ukraine with advanced weapons to kill Russians. Um hello.

Only the orcs who invade and try to conquer.  It could stop right now if the vile Russian dictator wanted it to.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on February 23, 2024, 05:38:26 AMOnly the orcs who invade and try to conquer.  It could stop right now if the vile Russian dictator wanted it to.
They have hit targets within Russia too.

Outside the West, NATO is not seen as an organization that keeps peace and security after all the proxy wars in Yugoslavia, Georgia, and Ukraine. They are seen as the corporate blood letting war instigator that they are. It should be dismantled.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

caskur

Putin has hurt his own countrymen -

Since then, the report found, 315,000 Russian troops, or about 87% of the total with which it started the war, have been killed or injured, the source said.12 Dec 2023

Putin is a piece of shit who needs to die for his war crimes.

But he needs to die slowly one limb severed at a time.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oerdin on February 23, 2024, 05:38:26 AMOnly the orcs who invade and try to conquer.  It could stop right now if the vile Russian dictator wanted it to.

They are idiots the ones who support that wretched piece of shit.

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

I wish China and Russia would use their clout to get a UN resolution declaring NATO a terrorist organization.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 22, 2024, 08:55:02 PMNATO is supplying Ukraine with advanced weapons to kill Russians. Um hello.

Yea, because Rasputin continues to try to conquer Ukraine in spite of him telling Tucker they only want their historical lands......which they now have, 100% or more!

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on February 23, 2024, 12:56:34 PMI wish China and Russia would use their clout to get a UN resolution declaring NATO a terrorist organization.

That would be an utter waste of time. Fukin chanks are currently terrorizing the Flips and the Good Chanks. They arent designated terrorists. Rasputin has blown up shitloads of homes and is saber rattling his nukes.

Fuckers are straight up fortunate AF that a fucking brain dead traitor runs this country and not someone like me! I'd tell BOTH them cunts that our nukes are ready to fly whenever they ask for them! Bet your ass that we'd have an auto launch policy in place too so I wouldnt have to give the order!!!

Fukin World War LAST!!!!!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on February 22, 2024, 08:43:42 PMWe should assassinate Rasputin.

You, me 'n Baba Vanga ...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Brent

It is crazy that there are Americans who are not only willing to pay for this foreign war, but want to pay for it. Meanwhile there own border with Mexico is less secure than anyone disputed between Ukraine and Russia.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on February 23, 2024, 01:53:15 PMIt is crazy that there are Americans who are not only willing to pay for this foreign war, but want to pay for it. Meanwhile there own border with Mexico is less secure than anyone disputed between Ukraine and Russia.

It aint like we cant have BOTH! In fact, securing the border which literally SAVES money, would free up even MORE money to fight the russians! Think about THAT!

We need to make the eurotrash pay tho.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on February 23, 2024, 02:02:28 PMIt aint like we cant have BOTH! In fact, securing the border which literally SAVES money, would free up even MORE money to fight the russians! Think about THAT!

We need to make the eurotrash pay tho.
You could save some money to waste on something that is none of your business. :crazy: