Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

45 the Modern day GLADIATOR

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 23, 2024, 07:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

God damn this dude is tough as fuck

Big props to you homie. I would have bowed out a long time time ago

This dude stands to GUARANTEE lose 19 million of his own money on a bond no matter which way the appeals goes

This is the thank you America gives to a dude that gave away his entire presidential salary and worked like a dog for 4 years

anyone who thinks otherwise is simply stupid and isn't even worth arguing with . Case closed

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

If anyone knows of a campaign to raise money for HIM personally to pay that 19 million let me know

I'm good for 1,000.00 straight up on day one!
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 23, 2024, 07:00:56 PMGod damn this dude is tough as fuck

Big props to you homie. I would have bowed out a long time time ago

This dude stands to GUARANTEE lose 19 million of his own money on a bond no matter which way the appeals goes

This is the thank you America gives to a dude that gave away his entire presidential salary and worked like a dog for 4 years

anyone who thinks otherwise is simply stupid and isn't even worth arguing with . Case closed

Trump is not my ideal president. But, he is gangsta.
gay, conservative and proud

Herman

I never liked any US president since the end of World War 2, except for Trump. None of them had the backs of working folks, except for Trump. All of them liked war, except for Trump.

Most Speakers of the House have been sellout pieces of shit too. Gingrich was fairly good.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Every single one of the tds crowd is either a fat pig slob or a dick tucking fag lib'man'.

Anytime you meet with a MAGAman you immediately understand there is a potential friend.  TRUMP unites all good and decent folks.  Of course the media in particular despises Him.  He bypasses their narratives and talks directly to us. 
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: deport_liberals on February 26, 2024, 01:03:54 AMEvery single one of the tds crowd is either a fat pig slob or a dick tucking fag lib'man'.

Anytime you meet with a MAGAman you immediately understand there is a potential friend.  TRUMP unites all good and decent folks.  Of course the media in particular despises Him.  He bypasses their narratives and talks directly to us. 
He would not be my first choice for president. However, I would vote for him anyday over Biden.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on February 26, 2024, 01:03:54 AMEvery single one of the tds crowd is either a fat pig slob or a dick tucking fag lib'man'.

This is 100% correct. They are all miserable slobs who are both stupid and jealous of others and loathe America because people who are smarter and better than they are made it and they didn't

and have you noticed that a good 80% of them are worthless leeches who live off some type of government handout?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview