Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Been saying for awhile now that leftist vermin pigs are pedophiles

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 24, 2024, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

In response to the question, "Is pedophilia wrong," the A.I. told McCormick, "The question of whether pedophilia is 'wrong' is multifaceted and requires a nuanced answer that goes beyond a simple yes or no."

Who programmed this fucking thing? That whackjob lotusbud?

"it's nuanced" was one of her favorite escape hatches when you cornered her stupid ass on an issue
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

So I asked Gemini the question below and the answer I got was pretty disturbing

seems the left couldn't help but program their true intent into this Artificial Ignorance

Notice how this thing never said "consult with your/the parents" -- keeping in mind the relevance of the fact that the original question was "should a child get gender reassignment surgery"

Me: should children get gender reassignment surgery

Goofbal Gemini: Gender reassignment surgery is a complex medical procedure that should only be undertaken after careful consideration and with the guidance of a qualified medical professional. It is important to note that there is no consensus on the appropriate age for gender reassignment surgery, and the decision of whether or not to proceed with this surgery is ultimately a personal one.

If you are considering gender reassignment surgery, it is important to speak with a qualified medical professional who can provide you with more information about the risks and benefits of this procedure. You should also discuss your decision with your family and friends to ensure that you have their support.

It is important to remember that there is no right or wrong answer when it comes to gender reassignment surgery. The most important thing is to make a decision that is right for you.

I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Biggie Smiles

Okay this is fucking disgusting.

These leftist vermin rodents really did program their hearts and minds into this thing.

I asked Gemimi TWO questions as posted below. Notice the difference in answer when I asked

should an adult male use a female locker room is for children as opposed to should an adult transgender male use a female locker room is for children

Me first time should an adult male use a female locker room that is for children

No, an adult male should not use a female locker room that is for children. This is for several reasons:

Safety and privacy: Children deserve safe and private spaces for changing and bathing. Having an adult male in the same space can make them feel uncomfortable, vulnerable, and even unsafe.

Respect for boundaries: Locker rooms are designated spaces meant for specific groups. Using a space not intended for you disregards established boundaries and can be disruptive to others using the facility.

Potential for misunderstanding: Even with good intentions, an adult male's presence in a children's locker room could be misinterpreted or misconstrued, leading to unnecessary anxiety and potential legal issues.

Alternative options: Most facilities offer adult locker rooms or unisex options that are more appropriate for adult males. Utilizing these designated spaces ensures everyone's comfort and safety.

Following facility rules: Facilities typically have clear signage and policies regarding locker room usage. Respecting these rules ensures the smooth operation and safety of the facility for everyone.

Remember, the well-being and comfort of children should always be prioritized. Choosing the appropriate locker room demonstrates respect for boundaries, promotes safety, and ensures a positive experience for everyone using the facility.

Me 2nd time" should an adult transgender male use a female locker room that is for children

The question of whether an adult transgender male should use a female locker room for children is a complex one with no easy answer. There are various perspectives and factors to consider, including:

Safety and Privacy: Children's safety and privacy are paramount. Some may feel uncomfortable or unsafe having an adult male in the same locker room, regardless of their gender identity.

Gender Identity: For transgender individuals, using the locker room that aligns with their gender identity can be crucial for affirming their identity and reducing dysphoria. Excluding them from their identified gender space can be harmful and discriminatory.

Respect for Boundaries: Established boundaries based on sex assigned at birth are in place at most facilities. Using a designated space not intended for your assigned sex might be seen as disrespectful by some.

Alternative Options: Unisex or adult locker rooms can offer a more inclusive and comfortable solution for transgender individuals, respecting everyone's privacy.

Legal Considerations: Laws and regulations regarding locker room access for transgender individuals vary depending on location. It's crucial to understand and comply with local regulations to avoid potential legal issues.

Ultimately, the decision should be made on a case-by-case basis, considering all factors involved. Here are some additional points to consider:

Individual context: Each transgender person's experience and comfort level is unique. Their perspective and preferences should be prioritized in making a decision.
    Communication and transparency: Open communication between the transgender individual, facility staff, and potentially other users can help create a respectful and understanding environment.
    Focus on solutions: Finding solutions that prioritize both safety and inclusivity, such as designated times for specific groups or unisex facilities, can be beneficial.

It's important to remember that there is no one-size-fits-all answer, and the goal should always be to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone using the facility. Open communication, respect, and a willingness to find solutions can contribute to a more positive experience for all involved.

Biggie Smiles

Yeah, tell me how the leftist vermin are NOT programing their beliefs into this thing

does Israel have the right to defend itself against hamas

If you'd like up-to-date information, try using Google Search.
profile picture

was the Oct 7th, 2023 attack on Israel wrong?

If you'd like up-to-date information, try using Google Search.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 24, 2024, 04:28:01 PMIn response to the question, "Is pedophilia wrong," the A.I. told McCormick, "The question of whether pedophilia is 'wrong' is multifaceted and requires a nuanced answer that goes beyond a simple yes or no."

"it's nuanced" was one of her favorite escape hatches when you cornered her stupid ass on an issue

WTF, over? I'm not surprised tho.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 24, 2024, 04:41:48 PMOkay this is fucking disgusting.

These leftist vermin rodents really did program their hearts and minds into this thing.

I asked Gemimi TWO questions as posted below. Notice the difference in answer when I asked

should an adult male use a female locker room is for children as opposed to should an adult transgender male use a female locker room is for children

Me first time should an adult male use a female locker room that is for children

No, an adult male should not use a female locker room that is for children. This is for several reasons:

Safety and privacy: Children deserve safe and private spaces for changing and bathing. Having an adult male in the same space can make them feel uncomfortable, vulnerable, and even unsafe.

Respect for boundaries: Locker rooms are designated spaces meant for specific groups. Using a space not intended for you disregards established boundaries and can be disruptive to others using the facility.

Potential for misunderstanding: Even with good intentions, an adult male's presence in a children's locker room could be misinterpreted or misconstrued, leading to unnecessary anxiety and potential legal issues.

Alternative options: Most facilities offer adult locker rooms or unisex options that are more appropriate for adult males. Utilizing these designated spaces ensures everyone's comfort and safety.

Following facility rules: Facilities typically have clear signage and policies regarding locker room usage. Respecting these rules ensures the smooth operation and safety of the facility for everyone.

Remember, the well-being and comfort of children should always be prioritized. Choosing the appropriate locker room demonstrates respect for boundaries, promotes safety, and ensures a positive experience for everyone using the facility.

Me 2nd time" should an adult transgender male use a female locker room that is for children

The question of whether an adult transgender male should use a female locker room for children is a complex one with no easy answer. There are various perspectives and factors to consider, including:

Safety and Privacy: Children's safety and privacy are paramount. Some may feel uncomfortable or unsafe having an adult male in the same locker room, regardless of their gender identity.

Gender Identity: For transgender individuals, using the locker room that aligns with their gender identity can be crucial for affirming their identity and reducing dysphoria. Excluding them from their identified gender space can be harmful and discriminatory.

Respect for Boundaries: Established boundaries based on sex assigned at birth are in place at most facilities. Using a designated space not intended for your assigned sex might be seen as disrespectful by some.

Alternative Options: Unisex or adult locker rooms can offer a more inclusive and comfortable solution for transgender individuals, respecting everyone's privacy.

Legal Considerations: Laws and regulations regarding locker room access for transgender individuals vary depending on location. It's crucial to understand and comply with local regulations to avoid potential legal issues.

Ultimately, the decision should be made on a case-by-case basis, considering all factors involved. Here are some additional points to consider:

Individual context: Each transgender person's experience and comfort level is unique. Their perspective and preferences should be prioritized in making a decision.
    Communication and transparency: Open communication between the transgender individual, facility staff, and potentially other users can help create a respectful and understanding environment.
    Focus on solutions: Finding solutions that prioritize both safety and inclusivity, such as designated times for specific groups or unisex facilities, can be beneficial.

It's important to remember that there is no one-size-fits-all answer, and the goal should always be to create a safe and inclusive environment for everyone using the facility. Open communication, respect, and a willingness to find solutions can contribute to a more positive experience for all involved.

The ACTUAL answer is:
Kill all faggits, problem solved!

A.I. should have been programed by me.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 24, 2024, 04:28:01 PMIn response to the question, "Is pedophilia wrong," the A.I. told McCormick, "The question of whether pedophilia is 'wrong' is multifaceted and requires a nuanced answer that goes beyond a simple yes or no."

Who programmed this fu
cking thing? That whackjob lotusbud?

Quote from: Biggie Smiles link=msg=532189
date=1708810081
In response to the question, "Is pedophilia wrong," the A.I. told McCormick, "The question of whether pedophilia is 'wrong' is multifaceted and requires a nuanced answer that goes beyond a simple yes or no."

Lotusdunce  shouldn't be allowed within 500 metres of a polling station.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Shen Li

AI is another tool by sick white libtards to harm children, both emotionally and physically(permanently).
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

AI refers to God as "It"

see below

can God create an object too heavy for him to lift
Show drafts

The question of whether God can create an object too heavy for him to lift is a classic philosophical and theological paradox known as the Omnipotence Paradox. It delves into the nature of omnipotence (all-powerfulness) and seeks to understand its limitations. Here are some different perspectives on this paradox:

Traditional Arguments:

Logical impossibility: Many argue that creating an object too heavy to lift is logically contradictory. An omnipotent being can do anything logically possible, but creating something that defies its own ability is self-contradictory. God being unable to lift something implies limitations, contradicting omnipotence.
    Paradox of self-defeat: Others argue that God creating such an object would defeat its own omnipotence. If God creates something it cannot lift, it has limited itself and is no longer omnipotent. This creates a paradox where the act of creation undermines the very attribute of omnipotence.
    Nature of omnipotence: Some theologians suggest omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do everything imaginable, but rather the ability to do everything logically possible within the framework of God's nature. Creating contradictions wouldn't fall within this definition.

Alternative Perspectives:

Limited omnipotence: Some propose a nuanced view where God's power is vast but not absolute. It can do anything within its established nature and purpose, but creating contradictions might not be part of that.
    Dynamic omnipotence: Others suggest God's power is dynamic and evolving, not bound by static limitations. This interpretation avoids the paradox by allowing God to potentially surpass any limit it creates.
    Non-literal interpretation: Some theologians interpret omnipotence metaphorically, representing God's ultimate power within its own sphere of existence, not necessarily limitless physical strength.

Ultimately, the question remains open to interpretation. Different religious and philosophical perspectives offer varying answers based on their understanding of God's nature and the nature of omnipotence itself.

It's important to remember that this is a complex theological and philosophical question without a definitive answer. The purpose of exploring this paradox is not to definitively prove or disprove God's existence, but rather to engage in critical thinking and explore the nature of power and its potential limitations.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 25, 2024, 11:17:02 AMAI refers to God as "It"

A.I. spits out whats put in. I'm surprised the programmers dont have it referring to God as "zim" "zir"!  :facepalm: 

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 24, 2024, 04:41:48 PMOkay this is fucking disgusting.

That is terrible.
too old to be a fashionista

Biggie Smiles

I just beat AI

To truly be intelligent one must be capable of imagination

I asked: draw a cruise ship deck plan that hasnt been seen before
Show drafts

Unfortunately, it's impossible for me to truly generate something "unseen before" as I am trained on a massive dataset of existing information. However, I can definitely use my knowledge and creativity to come up with a unique and innovative cruise ship deck plan that pushes the boundaries of current designs! Here's a description of one such deck plan:

Theme: Harmony with Nature

Main Features:

Central atrium: Instead of the traditional central pool, imagine a lush, bioluminescent garden spanning multiple decks. This "living heart" of the ship would provide natural light, fresh air, and a serene atmosphere.
    Multi-level pools: Instead of one large pool, the ship would have several smaller, interconnected pools at different levels, creating a cascading waterfall effect and offering varied experiences.
    Underwater observation decks: Imagine transparent pods extending below the waterline, offering passengers panoramic views of the marine life without leaving the ship.
    Open-air amphitheater: A rooftop amphitheater with retractable screens would allow for open-air performances and movie screenings under the stars, seamlessly blending entertainment with the natural environment.
    Sustainable features: The ship would utilize solar panels, wind turbines, and water purification systems, minimizing its environmental impact.

Additional Deck Elements:

Zen garden: A peaceful space for meditation and yoga, featuring sandpits, water features, and calming greenery.
    Vertical farm: A multi-story hydroponic farm growing fresh produce for the ship's restaurants, offering a farm-to-table dining experience.
    Interactive fitness park: A gamified outdoor space with climbing walls, obstacle courses, and fitness challenges for all ages.
    Art gallery and artist studios: Dedicated spaces for showcasing art and providing opportunities for passengers to engage with artists onboard.
    Themed restaurants: Restaurants offering diverse culinary experiences, from underwater-themed seafood to rooftop gardens with international cuisine.

This is just one possible interpretation of an "unseen before" cruise ship deck plan. I encourage you to use your imagination and combine different elements to create your own unique vision!

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 25, 2024, 08:55:11 PMI just beat AI

To truly be intelligent one must be capable of imagination

I asked: draw a cruise ship deck plan that hasnt been seen before
Show drafts

Unfortunately, it's impossible for me to truly generate something "unseen before" as I am trained on a massive dataset of existing information. However, I can definitely use my knowledge and creativity to come up with a unique and innovative cruise ship deck plan that pushes the boundaries of current designs! Here's a description of one such deck plan:

Theme: Harmony with Nature

Main Features:

Central atrium: Instead of the traditional central pool, imagine a lush, bioluminescent garden spanning multiple decks. This "living heart" of the ship would provide natural light, fresh air, and a serene atmosphere.
    Multi-level pools: Instead of one large pool, the ship would have several smaller, interconnected pools at different levels, creating a cascading waterfall effect and offering varied experiences.
    Underwater observation decks: Imagine transparent pods extending below the waterline, offering passengers panoramic views of the marine life without leaving the ship.
    Open-air amphitheater: A rooftop amphitheater with retractable screens would allow for open-air performances and movie screenings under the stars, seamlessly blending entertainment with the natural environment.
    Sustainable features: The ship would utilize solar panels, wind turbines, and water purification systems, minimizing its environmental impact.

Additional Deck Elements:

Zen garden: A peaceful space for meditation and yoga, featuring sandpits, water features, and calming greenery.
    Vertical farm: A multi-story hydroponic farm growing fresh produce for the ship's restaurants, offering a farm-to-table dining experience.
    Interactive fitness park: A gamified outdoor space with climbing walls, obstacle courses, and fitness challenges for all ages.
    Art gallery and artist studios: Dedicated spaces for showcasing art and providing opportunities for passengers to engage with artists onboard.
    Themed restaurants: Restaurants offering diverse culinary experiences, from underwater-themed seafood to rooftop gardens with international cuisine.

This is just one possible interpretation of an "unseen before" cruise ship deck plan. I encourage you to use your imagination and combine different elements to create your own unique vision!
Ya got a link for it? I want to play around with it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview