Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Welcome Miaoli

Started by Anonymous, September 16, 2014, 10:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I laffed out load typing "harsh disciplinarian"

Couldn't resist the opportunity ..... I'm a low will power type on things like that

hmmmm...i like my subjects to obey......"may i have some more sir" is my favorite line...... ac_dance

Anonymous

ac_king  ac_king
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Couldn't resist the opportunity ..... I'm a low will power type on things like that

hmmmm...i like my subjects to obey......"may i have some more sir" is my favorite line...... ac_dance

ac_king ac_king  ac_king

Anonymous

I want to thank Miaoli for our lovely new emoticons.

ac_smile

cc

I like to play that both ways .... at different times of course ... you up to that?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

I like to play that both ways .... at different times of course ... you up to that?

i'm pretty much upfor anything, anytime..."be prepared" is my motto...wait a minute...hmmmm love the new smilies.... ac_aikido

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

i'm pretty much upfor anything, anytime..."be prepared" is my motto...wait a minute...hmmmm love the new smilies.... ac_aikido

Yeah, me too.

Anonymous

Thanks again to Miaoli for the lovely emoticons..

I am so happy you are now part of the team.

ac_wub

Chickenfeets

The ACC has a new admin?

Are you stepping down, Fash, or is this like an admin duo?

Welcome to Miaoli (Meow Li?  ac_biggrin )

And, yes, the new smilies are much better than those tiny ones that were here before!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"The ACC has a new admin?

Are you stepping down, Fash, or is this like an admin duo?

Welcome to Miaoli (Meow Li?  ac_biggrin )

And, yes, the new smilies are much better than those tiny ones that were here before!

I would say it is more like an admin duo Chickenfeets..

I will be posting here less frequently.

Anonymous

I like the new devil smiley. acc_devil It is sooooooo me. ac_biggrin

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I like the new devil smiley. acc_devil It is sooooooo me. ac_biggrin

<i like this guy..... ac_dance ...and this is me at management meetings..... ac_beating

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I like the new devil smiley. acc_devil It is sooooooo me. ac_biggrin

<i like this guy..... ac_dance ...and this is me at management meetings..... ac_beating

All the new smilies are an improvement over what they replaced. This one  ac_king  and this one  ac_angel are how many posters see themselves I would think.

Gary Oak

Do you always have shit all over your nose ?