Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Wookie don't want NYorkers eating meat now

Started by Biggie Smiles, February 29, 2024, 02:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

And you fucking morons up there just thought this was about Trump  :crampe:

The average democrat is so fucking stupid it's astounding

The Trump case was about setting Precedent you dumb fucking morons

now watch as smart money flees that shithole they they are smartly doing in San Fran and Chicago

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-attorney-general-sues-worlds-largest-beef-producer-methane-emissions-climate-commitment

now tell me this bitch don't look like a Wookiee

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Bitch has backwards slanted eyes like my WOP ex wife. Its a bad look. Thank God the kids got their looks from me!

Biggie Smiles

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Hey wookiee -- with all the crime going on in NY and systemic issues throughout the country do you think that, maybe, perhaps, a little focus can be placed there instead of following AO-Catatonic down a fucking rabbit hole labeled "irretrievable moron" ?

notice these stats

Do cows cause global warming?
Environment

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reports indicate that cattle production is not a top contributor to greenhouse gasses. The agriculture industry accounts for 9% of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. For comparison, transportation accounts for 28%, and electricity generation accounts for 28% of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. Advances in the industry helped American farmers and ranchers reduce their carbon footprint. Methane emissions from U.S. beef cattle have declined 34% since 1975

Oh - look.... electricity production and transportation (burning gas) are neck and neck

Now, can someone with an IQ above 50 tell me what happens to those percentages when fuel burning vehicles drop from 99% to 9%.

Hint you liberal fucking morons: The burden to produce more electricity will rise proportionately

Do you liberal vermin idiots really not see this is a game of shift and gift?

Shift from transportation that is relatively affordable to systems that are both out of the price range of most and unpractical in modern society.

Gift to everyone on their team who is getting in on the ground floor of various economic verticals related to electrical devices and energy production

Greenhouse emissions wont drop a single percent no matter how many cars you replace with their electric counterparts

ugh.. I cant stand the fact that stupid people are allowed to have an impact on our future.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 29, 2024, 05:16:58 PMHey wookiee -- with all the crime going on in NY and systemic issues throughout the country do you think that, maybe, perhaps, a little focus can be placed there instead of following AO-Catatonic down a fucking rabbit hole labeled "irretrievable moron" ?

notice these stats

Do cows cause global warming?
Environment

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reports indicate that cattle production is not a top contributor to greenhouse gasses. The agriculture industry accounts for 9% of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. For comparison, transportation accounts for 28%, and electricity generation accounts for 28% of total U.S. greenhouse gas emissions. Advances in the industry helped American farmers and ranchers reduce their carbon footprint. Methane emissions from U.S. beef cattle have declined 34% since 1975

Oh - look.... electricity production and transportation (burning gas) are neck and neck

Now, can someone with an IQ above 50 tell me what happens to those percentages when fuel burning vehicles drop from 99% to 9%.

Hint you liberal fucking morons: The burden to produce more electricity will rise proportionately

Do you liberal vermin idiots really not see this is a game of shift and gift?

Shift from transportation that is relatively affordable to systems that are both out of the price range of most and unpractical in modern society.

Gift to everyone on their team who is getting in on the ground floor of various economic verticals related to electrical devices and energy production

Greenhouse emissions wont drop a single percent no matter how many cars you replace with their electric counterparts

ugh.. I cant stand the fact that stupid people are allowed to have an impact on our future.
Umiversal suffrage is pure insanity.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Eat beef and piss off an ignorant white libtard.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview