Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

James Biden Confirms Joe Biden Received Funds Originating from Chinese Firm

Started by DKG, March 02, 2024, 10:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Secure borders, peace, energy independence and cheap fuel, electricity and natural gas to heat folks' homes. Ya, that would be a nightmare.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 03, 2024, 07:06:05 PMI dread the 2nd coming of Trump Prowler.

And it isn't his party affiliation either.
I'm sure there are some decent Republicans who could do the job.

Can't the Republicans get somebody better than him?

How about Republican gov Glenn Youngkin?

Or Republican congressman Mike Gallagher?

Yet I acknowledge that the rise of Trump again is largely the Democrats' fault.

Watching Biden is like witnessing the sinking of the Titanic. He should have not been granted a run for a 2nd term by his own party.

Hopefully, he launches nukes on your house, first day.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on March 03, 2024, 07:24:29 PMSecure borders, peace, energy independence and cheap fuel, electricity and natural gas to heat folks' homes. Ya, that would be a nightmare.

Yup.

I agree Herman.

the Democratic party has strayed from the fundamentals and its working class supporters.

The Old Democratic party wasn't that dense

This 'New' Democratic party has little in common with them.

Democrats have gone 'woke' & they're goin' broke

Herman

It wasn't that long ago that democRATs wanted to close the border to illegal immihation and Republicans wanted to give mass amnesties to illegals. Same with energy production and had prices. democRATs used to care about that. Now all they care about is the authoritartian goals of their billionaire donors.

Herman

JOE

Quote from: Herman on March 03, 2024, 09:03:57 PMNow all they care about is the authoritartian goals of their billionaire donors.

...that's actually what the Republican party was like in the late 19th Century. and they advocated Industrialization at the expense of the working class. and like today's Democrats, it was a Northern party full of well-to-do Neo liberals.

It was supported by the Robber Baron class of its time.

The Jay Goulds, etc.

So there may be some truth in what you're saying.

But now the Democrats have their own robber baron class on their side like silicon valley. And today's Jay Gould is someone like Bill Gates.

so the Democrats and the Republicans have just switched allegiances.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on March 03, 2024, 09:45:09 PMYa, fine Joe.

Tech companies like Microsoft, Apple & Amazon have become the largest, riches companies in America & the most coveted stocks on the S&P. So they also wield the most power and control the media too.

And yet they also contribute to the massive income disparity between the lower and upper classes in the USA today.

Microsoft is actually known for using prison labor and paying inmates less than a dollar per hour to produce or package their products.

Maybe it's less than 20 cents/hour. And its founder Bill Gates is a supporter of the Democratic party.

And for all the trillions which are flowing into Silicon Valley where the Democratic donors live, the SF Bay area is teeming with extreme homelessness and poverty.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on March 03, 2024, 06:24:12 PMSure.

Pretending to be a complete loser who is pretending not to be a complete loser could be a pretty good troll.

And pretending to Meltdown when someone points out what a complete loser you are while realizing that you are not a complete loser could be a little funny.

But an extended, elaborate troll like that should have some sprinkling of The Truth every once in a while.  Some little hint that in reality, you are not a complete loser.  Kinda like "letting something slip" on purpose so that people should realize that you are not really a complete loser.

See, this would then indicate that you really fooled the people well.  When they see evidence that it has all been a troll, but they refuse to accept the evidence.

When you can spark cognitive dissonance in your targets.  That is something.

That is how we would know that the whole Senile J persona has been a troll.

Until he does that, then the only conclusion is that he really is a complete loser.

And if you are waiting for that to be disproved....

Do not hold your breath.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!
I seldom read a post of his start to finish.

JOE

Quote from: DKG on March 04, 2024, 06:18:16 AMI seldom read a post of his start to finish.

...well at least I'm fair in my assessments, DKG.

You might not like what I write, but as I've shown in my prior post, I'm as unsparing towards the Democrats & their supporters as I am towards the Republicans in the US.  I don't consider myself a conservative, but sometimes I actually say something nice about the conservatives/Republicans.

And I've been critical of Trudeau's performance lately, a guy which ya'll here on the Right seem to hate.

Just to let you know, I voted for Trudeau 2 times, but now I think it's his time to go. He had his chance. And if someone else who steps out to the plate think he can do a better job, then give 'em a chance.

See? as far as my assessments go, I'm actually rather impartial.

Even if you don't like what I have to say, I don't try to muzzle others, shoot them down and I offer criticisms of both sides - even if you don't like what I have to say.

I don't hold the opinion that one political persuasion/side has all the answers or the magic bullet to solve all of our problems. Good ideas can come from the left or the right.

TheProwler

Quote from: DKG on March 04, 2024, 06:18:16 AMI seldom read a post of his start to finish.

I find it hilarious that you said this, and then Senile J responds with a bunch of Verbal Diarrhea that he should know you will not read!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Brent

Quote from: TheProwler on March 04, 2024, 03:36:33 PMI find it hilarious that you said this, and then Senile J responds with a bunch of Verbal Diarrhea that he should know you will not read!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!
Since most people besides Thiel won't talk to him, Joe is forced to talk to himself.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler on March 04, 2024, 03:36:33 PMI find it hilarious that you said this, and then Senile J responds with a bunch of Verbal Diarrhea that he should know you will not read!!!

Hahahahaha!!!!!
Doesn't make sense does it.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview