Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

FUCK YOUR CEASEFIRE

Started by Erica Mena, November 19, 2023, 11:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 20, 2023, 02:03:33 PMTo the west,I have no idea.

To the Uk then it was that treacherous Dog,Tony Blair.

Found this too...

Brent

If the Democrats and Republicans in congress would stop giving billions of dollars to corrupt leaders to preserve borders in other countries instead of preserving the integrity of their own Southern border, there would be a ceasefire in the Russia and Ukraine war within one week. But, Americans like Lokmar want to stick their noses into and waste their money on conflicts all over the globe.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on February 29, 2024, 12:08:01 PMIf the Democrats and Republicans in congress would stop giving billions of dollars to corrupt leaders to preserve borders in other countries instead of preserving the integrity of their own Southern border, there would be a ceasefire in the Russia and Ukraine war within one week. But, Americans like Lokmar want to stick their noses into and waste their money on conflicts all over the globe.

Well, Rasputin and the chanks want to expand their empire. If there's gonna be a hegemony, I want it to be American. Allowing Russia and China to go on a territorial shopping spree will only end with my kids or grandkids being forced to reset the chessboard AGAIN when Europe is on the skids.

Fuk that, WW3 sooner rather than later. We should have had it in the 50's anyway. In fact, the Berlin Airlift should have kicked off WW3.

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on February 29, 2024, 12:28:03 PMWell, Rasputin and the chanks want to expand their empire. If there's gonna be a hegemony, I want it to be American. Allowing Russia and China to go on a territorial shopping spree will only end with my kids or grandkids being forced to reset the chessboard AGAIN when Europe is on the skids.

Fuk that, WW3 sooner rather than later. We should have had it in the 50's anyway. In fact, the Berlin Airlift should have kicked off WW3.
China is competing with the United States for economic influence around the world, including China's uneven relationship with Russia. Frainky, they are winning. It is a smarter strategy than creating and funding foreign wars as Washington is doing now.

Russia doesn't have the economic might to maintain what China is doing around the world. Empire is out of the question for middle sized powers like Russia. They cannot afford it.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on February 29, 2024, 01:29:26 PMChina is competing with the United States for economic influence around the world, including China's uneven relationship with Russia. Frainky, they are winning. It is a smarter strategy than creating and funding foreign wars as Washington is doing now.

Russia doesn't have the economic might to maintain what China is doing around the world. Empire is out of the question for middle sized powers like Russia. They cannot afford it.

Its not going to stop Russia from trying to be relevant.

As I keep saying, Trump gets in, Rasputin will make peace. biden cheated into office again, anything goes.

Oerdin

A flood of aid generally tends to fall under the control of armed gangs.

MKD

UN: Signs that gangs seizing Gaza aid and reselling on black market
There are signs that public order is breaking down in the Gaza Strip, with gangs trying to enrich themselves by stealing from aid deliveries and apparently reselling items on the black market, the UN emergency aid organization said on Tuesday.
Post By Ivan Kolekevski
20:43, 27 February, 2024

https://mia.mk/en/story/un-signs-that-gangs-seizing-gaza-aid-and-reselling-on-black-market

Hamas should have returned the hostages immediately, arrested and turned over he raiders to international authorities for prosecution, and allowed its non-combatants to flee Gaza.
Aid shipments only prolong the warfare.

Oerdin

Just a reminder that Hamas attacked people who tried to flee south when warned by Israel.  They literally attacked convoys of refugees because Hamas wanted them to remain as human shields and die for propaganda reasons.  Islamists bare 100% of the guilt for all deaths as they caused this war, are trying to prolong it, and deliberately try to kill civilians.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on February 29, 2024, 02:10:07 PMA flood of aid generally tends to fall under the control of armed gangs.

MKD

UN: Signs that gangs seizing Gaza aid and reselling on black market
There are signs that public order is breaking down in the Gaza Strip, with gangs trying to enrich themselves by stealing from aid deliveries and apparently reselling items on the black market, the UN emergency aid organization said on Tuesday.
Post By Ivan Kolekevski
20:43, 27 February, 2024

https://mia.mk/en/story/un-signs-that-gangs-seizing-gaza-aid-and-reselling-on-black-market

Hamas should have returned the hostages immediately, arrested and turned over he raiders to international authorities for prosecution, and allowed its non-combatants to flee Gaza.
Aid shipments only prolong the warfare.

Fuck, just look at that fucking dune coon Yassir AraRAT! Cunt was like a billionaire when he died of AIDS!!!
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

I still love the way Israel is telling the whole world to go fuck themselves when they whine about a ceasefire

I wouldn't ceasefire either if I were in charge.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 29, 2024, 05:26:03 PMI still love the way Israel is telling the whole world to go fuck themselves when they whine about a ceasefire

Those fucking camel jockeys in the M.E. take billions from America and turn right around and protest us. You dont see jews in Israel chanting "death to America!". I make that distinction because leftist jews in America do!

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on February 29, 2024, 05:26:03 PMI still love the way Israel is telling the whole world to go fuck themselves when they whine about a ceasefire

They have no choice, but to tell the world to go fuck themselves.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview