The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

That Gold I bought keeps going up in price

Started by JOE, March 04, 2024, 05:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on April 07, 2024, 02:58:30 PMWell I already got 3 ounces and a bit L okmeer. And it hasn't gone up.

In fact its declined in price.

If her gonna dabble in Platinum or Palladium you have to be willing to hold it for a long time.

Other than the new technologies you've mentioned research AI to see what metals it needs. Copper is a key component along with rare earth metals like Platinum.

I would still invest in copper if I was you. That's what I'm going to do.

I spoke to an engineer with a PhD and he said that while platinum will always have its market share he thought it's a luxury metal intended for the high end. So while it has a potential for the upside it is somewhat limited.

If you've lost money on platinum, WTH price did you buy at? $800 - $900 is the sweet spot for buying it. Your engineer buddy doesnt know what the fuck he's talking about. Platinum and Palladium will always have more value in industry than jewelry.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on April 08, 2024, 04:24:57 PMI fucked Jo Jo twice last night.

When you strap the gag ball on him next time, slap the shit outta him and tell him he should have bought platinum when I told him. It went up $50 today!!!

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on April 08, 2024, 04:24:57 PMI fucked Jo Jo twice last night.
This is probably the only true comment in this entire thread.

JOE

Quote from: Herman on April 08, 2024, 06:15:47 PMThis is probably the only true comment in this entire thread.

You must be nostalgic for the time you spent in prison avatar_Herman erman when you had boyfriends crawlin all over ya.

You keep projecting your homoerotic fantasies. just don't do it on me 'kay?

Still I understand Herm. I have friends who spent time in 'da joint'. It really messed with their head like it did yours, hey Herm? Now They're really confused dudes.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on April 09, 2024, 02:41:19 AMYou must be nostalgic for the time you spent in prison avatar_Herman erman when you had boyfriends crawlin all over ya.

Still I understand Herm. I have friends who spent time in 'da joint'. It really messed with their head like it did yours, hey Herm? Now They're really confused dudes.

You should have bought platinum when I told you josephine. P.S., the silver to gold ratio is down to 83X too.

Too late now, josephine!

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on April 08, 2024, 05:19:42 PMWhen you strap the gag ball on him next time, slap the shit outta him and tell him he should have bought platinum when I told him. It went up $50 today!!!
I don't tell Jo Jo what to spend his allowance on.

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on April 09, 2024, 04:40:41 PMI don't tell Jo Jo what to spend his allowance on.

Fukin dumb ass dont listen anyway.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: JOE on April 09, 2024, 02:41:19 AMYou must be nostalgic for the time you spent in prison avatar_Herman erman when you had boyfriends crawlin all over ya.

I am trying to be open minded, but I don't think anybody wants to read details of you and Thiel's sex life including your sick gay rape fantasies. Tell them to your boyfriend Thiel, not us.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on April 09, 2024, 06:59:29 PMI am trying to be open minded, but I don't think anybody wants to read details of you and Thiel's sex life including your sick gay rape fantasies. Tell them to your boyfriend Thiel, not us.
Jo Jo finds it difficult to keep our bedroom secrets to himself.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

Sweetie, would you like to wear that darling orange prison jump suit I bought you for our next fantasy role playing. Would you like me to be aggressive when I rape you?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on April 09, 2024, 05:27:40 PMFukin dumb ass dont listen anyway.

I'm thinking of buying more gold today.

Do you think that is a good idea... L okmeer?!?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on April 12, 2024, 06:45:21 AMI'm thinking of buying more gold today.

Do you think that is a good idea... L okmeer?!?

Hey dumbass, the gold silver ratio is down to 82:1. Whats that tell you?

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on April 12, 2024, 09:03:55 AMHey dumbass, the gold silver ratio is down to 82:1. Whats that tell you?

I just bought 10 ounces of Silver, 2 ounces of Gold 'n 1 ounce of Platinum this weekend... L okmeer!

I thought I'd do it now cuz Iran had just attacked Israel meaning the prices of these metals SHOULD go up on Monday.

However.... I acknowledge that this doesn't mean that they will.

I just bought on a hunch not any rational thought.

Any event, if the prices don't rise, I don't think they could fall back too much.

And if they do, I'd be prepared ta accept a 20% loss of so.

That's still not as bad as say..Crypto or the Stock Market, where an Investor could actually lose that much in just 1 day & the Markets could fall as much.

Anyways, there's potential for the upside here...Lokmeer.

Will see how the metals market behaves during the week.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on April 14, 2024, 07:23:11 AMI just bought 10 ounces of Silver, 2 ounces of Gold 'n 1 ounce of Platinum this weekend... L okmeer!

I thought I'd do it now cuz Iran had just attacked Israel meaning the prices of these metals SHOULD go up on Monday.

However.... I acknowledge that this doesn't mean that they will.

I just bought on a hunch not any rational thought.

Any event, if the prices don't rise, I don't think they could fall back too much.

And if they do, I'd be prepared ta accept a 20% loss of so.

That's still not as bad as say..Crypto or the Stock Market, where an Investor could actually lose that much in just 1 day & the Markets could fall as much.

Anyways, there's potential for the upside here...Lokmeer.

Will see how the metals market behaves during the week.

I pretty much agree.

The debasing of the US currency, turmoil in the M.E., and fear of a SHTF situation are all combining to raise gold and silver. Mostly IMO is the debasing of the US Currency.

Platinum is a long hold. Pay no mind to what it does for the next year unless it jumps $500....then sell it.