Replies: 7350
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 17, 2024, 04:54:22 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

That Gold I bought keeps going up in price

Started by JOE, March 04, 2024, 05:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on May 04, 2024, 03:22:12 PMWell L okmeer, the guy never commented on Silver.

That's just my analysis.

If we're at @25/26 oz silver now, maybe it could climb to an average $28-30 by next year?

I'd wager Gold might be at $2500 resistance level by next year. Possibly $2600/2700 tho. (?)

It all depends on the political situation in the US & the World I suppose.

2025 will likely be a volatile year.

You never disappoint, josephine!

You always completely miss my point.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 04, 2024, 04:48:11 PMYou never disappoint, josephine!

You always completely miss my point.

....which is?!

Enlighten me.... L okmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on May 04, 2024, 06:09:20 PM....which is?!

Enlighten me.... L okmeer!

Sorry josephine, I'm not drawing you a picture.

Rest assured, everyone else gets it.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 04, 2024, 08:09:46 PMSorry josephine, I'm not drawing you a picture.

Rest assured, everyone else gets it.

There was a recent story about Costco in the US buying up all the 1 oz Silver coins L okmeer:

All the while the price of silver still remains the same - stuck at $26 an ounce.

However, the guy in the video says the premiums are several dollars above spot and don't reflect the actual price.

do you find that's the case where you live....Lokmeer?

That they're hiding/suppressing the real price even tho its demand still remains high and is increasing?

What's goin' on here...Lokmeer?!

JOE

Here's 25 pieces of Canadian Junk Silver (9 ounces of pure silver excluding alloys) & 2/10th of a Troy Ounce of Hangarian Gold L okmeer:

JOE

Israel plans invasion of Rafah in Gaza & gold/silver prices suddenly jump... L okmeer!

Something like $30 within an hour.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on May 06, 2024, 09:08:21 AMIsrael plans invasion of Rafah in Gaza & gold/silver prices suddenly jump... L okmeer!

Something like $30 within an hour.

Look at a satelite map of the area. Fucking desert to the south and east.

Rafah will soon be the same! HUZAH!!!!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 06, 2024, 09:58:00 AMLook at a satelite map of the area. Fucking desert to the south and east.

Rafah will soon be the same! HUZAH!!!!

Like a good Jew you oughta advocate peace not war Lokmeer
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on May 06, 2024, 10:29:54 AMLike a good Jew you oughta advocate peace not war Lokmeer

I'ma war mongering joo, josephine. I'd push you off a hotel with no helmet.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 06, 2024, 11:12:16 AMI'ma war mongering joo, josephine. I'd push you off a hotel with no helmet.

Hey L okmeer.... yet silver is up over 3% today.

A nice 'baby bull run' eh?

Frood

Precious metals won't skyrocket until fiat goes worthless.

It's already suppressed... so nation states can buy and sell.

The point of having precious to individuals is keeping a portion of their wealth physical. People who trade or speculate in it are morons.

Precious is a SHTF plan. The smart money is in shelf stable commodities.. water filters... non gmo seeds... anything but metals. You can't eat or drink coins.

Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on May 06, 2024, 12:12:55 PMPrecious metals won't skyrocket until fiat goes worthless.

It's already suppressed... so nation states can buy and sell.

The point of having precious to individuals is keeping a portion of their wealth physical. People who trade or speculate in it are morons.

Precious is a SHTF plan. The smart money is in shelf stable commodities.. water filters... non gmo seeds... anything but metals. You can't eat or drink coins.

During a SHTF scenario, very few people will have everything and barter will be necessary. Silver shines in this realm.

I dont buy thinking I'm going to be an overnight millionaire but I expect to make 25% on silver within 5 years. I expect to make 40%+ on platinum within 1 year.

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on May 06, 2024, 01:18:06 PMDuring a SHTF scenario, very few people will have everything and barter will be necessary. Silver shines in this realm.

I dont buy thinking I'm going to be an overnight millionaire but I expect to make 25% on silver within 5 years. I expect to make 40%+ on platinum within 1 year.

Maybe you will, maybe you won't, but I wouldn't trade anything with you.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on May 06, 2024, 01:25:58 PMMaybe you will, maybe you won't, but I wouldn't trade anything with you.

Thats not reality of a SHTF situation. People have to trade. Sure, they choose who with but they either barter or die.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on May 06, 2024, 01:18:06 PMDuring a SHTF scenario, very few people will have everything and barter will be necessary. Silver shines in this realm.

...not sure if we'll go there, but if it does happen, probably not for a while. I think they still have room ta kick the can down the road some more Lokmeer. What you refer to are 3rd World conditions. Not impossible, but at least for the forseable future not likely in the United States.

Quote from: Lokmar on May 06, 2024, 01:18:06 PMI dont buy thinking I'm going to be an overnight millionaire but I expect to make 25% on silver within 5 years.

I think that is highly possible L okmeer!
You may make more than double that.
If gold goes up, so will Silver.

Quote from: Lokmar on May 06, 2024, 01:18:06 PMI expect to make 40%+ on platinum within 1 year.

..I don't think so Lokmeer. Platinum is an extremely slow mover. Your silver stack will appreciate much faster than yer Platinum one.

It might even go below $900 an ounce again within the next couple of years. Maybe even $800 before shooting up.

However, that being said, it's time to shine is probably a long ways down the road. Maybe when your younger kids are grown up, middle aged adults. If you see Platinum soar, like myself by that time you will probably be a very old man.

One major thing Platinum has going for it - it is extremely rare. 30 times rarer than Gold apparently. While all the gold would fill a pool, all the Platinum in the world might only fill a bathtub or 2.

Now I'm kinda interested in Platinum too, Lokmeer.
However, I'm looking at the best way to invest in it.
Buy shares in a Platinum mine or refinery?