The best topic

Replies: 7065
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:31:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

That Gold I bought keeps going up in price

Started by JOE, March 04, 2024, 05:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 06, 2024, 09:59:54 PM...is this guy a loser too Prowler?

He nearly went bankrupt Prowler.

But now he is a billionaire.

Tell me why I care about that asshole, again?

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on March 07, 2024, 12:24:14 AMTell me why I care about that asshole, again?

Well fer starters he's richer smarter went to a better school than you did Prowler.

Lokmar

Hey josephine, stupid fucker. sell that gold soon.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 07, 2024, 08:34:08 AMWell fer starters he's richer smarter went to a better school than you did Prowler.

It is very unlikely that he is smarter than me.

If you are listening to him and you actually understand what he is saying, then what he is saying is very simple and what I would consider common knowledge or common sense.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 07, 2024, 11:15:57 AMHey josephine, stupid fucker. sell that gold soon.

Ta who Lokmeer?

It keeps goin' up!

Gold could be at $2500 an ounce soon, Bud!

If it shoots past that, I'll buy yer farm & rent it out to ya fer goodwill so it'll give ya somethin' ta do.

Hire the Prowler out as yer farmhand, give him somethin' ta do as well.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 07, 2024, 06:34:41 PMTa who Lokmeer?

It keeps goin' up!

Gold could be at $2500 an ounce soon, Bud!

If it shoots past that, I'll buy yer farm & rent it out to ya fer goodwill so it'll give ya somethin' ta do.

Hire the Prowler out as yer farmhand, give him somethin' ta do as well.

Its not for sale, josephine. Besides, I already told you, you'd have a better chance of being buried on it than buying it.

I think overall, gold will go up. However, I think it will have a dip within a few months. It wont rocket until Saint Trump arrives again but thats just a complete guess.

You might be right for once, josephine.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 07, 2024, 06:47:42 PMIts not for sale, josephine. Besides, I already told you, you'd have a better chance of being buried on it than buying it.

I think overall, gold will go up. However, I think it will have a dip within a few months. It wont rocket until Saint Trump arrives again but thats just a complete guess.

You might be right for once, josephine.

Actually it's worrisome if Gold keeps goin' up Lokmeer.

It means the US Dollar is weak along with yer economy.

Even if yer Trump gets in, he's inheriting a lotta debt &  little room ta manourver....Lokmeer!

JOE

An economic shitstorm could hit if Trump get in...Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 07, 2024, 07:07:55 PMActually it's worrisome if Gold keeps goin' up Lokmeer.

It means the US Dollar is weak along with yer economy.

Even if yer Trump gets in, he's inheriting a lotta debt &  little room ta manourver....Lokmeer!

The economy will boom which means manufacturing will require more gold AND silver, dumb ass. WTF do you think will happen to gold and silver then? Figure it out, josephine.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 07, 2024, 07:12:36 PMAn economic shitstorm could hit if Trump get in...Lokmeer!

If by shit storm, you mean more jobs, higher wages, lower taxes, and a booming economy then yea....a real shit storm.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 07, 2024, 07:12:36 PMAn economic shitstorm could hit if Trump get in...Lokmeer!

The real shit storm happens in Senile Joe's head when he forgets how to tighten his velco strap shoes...

It pushes Shit-For-Brains Joe to his intellectual limit.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 07, 2024, 08:09:46 PMIf by shit storm, you mean more jobs, higher wages, lower taxes, and a booming economy then yea....a real shit storm.

so what's behind the rise of gold lately....Lokmeer?!?

Maybe DKG kin weigh in.

Every day I open up the financial papers, sez GOLD...up $10, 20 today.

https://goldprice.org/gold-price-chart.html

Is the US dollar goin' the way of the Zimbabwe or Venezuela currency?

Are ya feelin the effects of this devaluation yet?!

I shoulda bought 100 oz last year instead a 10, eh?
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 08, 2024, 11:46:47 AMso what's behind the rise of gold lately....Lokmeer?!?

Maybe DKG kin weigh in.

Every day I open up the financial papers, sez GOLD...up $10, 20 today.

https://goldprice.org/gold-price-chart.html

Is the US dollar goin' the way of the Zimbabwe or Venezuela currency?

Are ya feelin the effects of this devaluation yet?!

I shoulda bought 100 oz last year instead a 10, eh?

LOL! You woulda had to sell everything your momma owned to do that!

Gold AND silver are artificially low....its difficult to know when the ship will right itself tho. Maybe now?

Oliver the Second

Quote from: JOE on March 08, 2024, 11:46:47 AMso what's behind the rise of gold lately....Lokmeer?!?

Most of my investments are in pizza and beer so I really don't know that much about it, but would inflation be a part of it? I mean everything else is going up in price so it figures gold and stocks would follow suit to keep up, but it seems like no real value is being added because everything else is going up too.

It's like when they say "Box Office receipts are the highest ever"... well yeah, a movie ticket is now 18 bucks where it used to be 12 bucks so of course receipts are higher... but that doesn't mean more people are going to the movies.

So I guess what I'm wondering is that when gold rises in value how much is due to inflation and how much is due to speculation? I wouldn't want to buy at a time the price is rising because everyone has gold fever. 

Just wonderin'...
Agree Agree x 1 Sad Sad x 1 View List

JOE

Apparently a lotta the gold price rise has to do with China going on a buying spree.

Maybe after they've witnessed the rise of Trump's popularity as the uncontested Republican nominee and Biden's State of the Union Address they freaked. Their ally in the WH, Old man Biden aint gonna make it this time. He looks mighty shaky!

So China say,"Uh oh, game over! Better prepare ourselves in the event Trump wins another term."

I think the prospect of another Trump presidency has China scared shitless. Plus their economy is down in the dumps. This is in sharp contrast to the 2008 financial crisis when they were the healthy ones & the may have prevented economic collapse or decline.

That, and the fact the US banks are buying up the gold too because they're bracing themselves for more bankruptcies, commercial real estate crisis, bank failures and more difficult economic times on the horizon.

Maybe the growing BRICS coalition is also having an impact?

Plus all those wars that have to be paied for. Ukraine, Israel.

so it's a collision of several Black Swan events happening at the same time. Gold always rises on fear, doom and gloom and when the economic outlook is poor.

Lotta fear, so that's driving up the price of Gold.

I'd say there's a chance could hit $2500 an ounce by year's end. A tad optimistic (pessmistic? Depends on how the economic situation affects people individually.

But will see how the US/World economy unfolds in 2024. Should be interesting.