Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 22, 2024, 02:45:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Someone pissed off the Wookie and now she wants to rip some arms off

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 10, 2024, 11:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Being a tranny should carry the death penalty. Anyone supporting 'trans rights" needs to die too.

This is the only solution.

These fucking people in NY really need to start lynching people in office. SHEESH!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Speaking of Trannys

Did you hear the President of France is married to a dude ?  :crampe:

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 11, 2024, 07:03:16 PMBeing a tranny should carry the death penalty. Anyone supporting 'trans rights" needs to die too.

This is the only solution.

I saw another one in my neighborhood today Lokmmer.

He/She had purple hair.

Many boys/men have given up & decided to become women figgerin it's much easier.

At this rate, I think we're headed for a societal breakdown one day, eh.

There's so many of them now.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 11, 2024, 07:15:11 PMSpeaking of Trannys

Did you hear the President of France is married to a dude ?  :crampe:

He's married to a child molester for sure!!!
Macron's wife is about old enough to be MY mom!  :crazy:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 11, 2024, 09:49:09 PMI saw another one in my neighborhood today Lokmmer.

He/She had purple hair.

Many boys/men have given up & decided to become women figgerin it's much easier.

At this rate, I think we're headed for a societal breakdown one day, eh.

There's so many of them now.

God says kill em.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 01:06:24 AMHe's married to a child molester for sure!!!
Macron's wife is about old enough to be MY mom!  :crazy:
She is really old, but she used to be a woman.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on March 12, 2024, 07:57:44 AMShe is really old, but she used to be a woman.

OK, now I gotta ask. Is she REALLY claiming she's a man now?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 10:11:10 AMOK, now I gotta ask. Is she REALLY claiming she's a man now?
nah... some journalists did some digging on it and found it's got a cock  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 12, 2024, 10:40:38 AMnah... some journalists did some digging on it and found it's got a cock  :crampe:

I wonder if they party with Barry and Big Mike?  :icon_lol:

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 12, 2024, 10:40:38 AMnah... some journalists did some digging on it and found it's got a cock  :crampe:
She was born a woman. This is her second marriage.

DKG

Republicans on a House committee said Monday they are now investigating Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, who is prosecuting a case against former President Donald Trump, over communications she had with the House Jan. 6 committee that was dissolved last year.

A report Monday largely went into details about details and evidence allegedly omitted by Democrat-controlled House Jan. 6 select committee, but they found that the Jan. 6 committee had communicated with Ms. Willis, a Democrat, before she launched her case against President Trump.

"Although no additional communications between the Select Committee and the Fulton County District Attorney's Office were archived by the Select Committee, the prospect of the Select Committee sharing video recordings of witness interviews with Willis but not this Subcommittee remains particularly concerning," the report from the House Administration Committee said. "The Subcommittee has opened an investigation into the extent of the coordination between Willis and the Select Committee and is committed to uncovering answers to these questions."