No Crash - Full steam Ahead?
0 (0%)
I don't know
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: March 20, 2024, 07:56:49 PM

JOE

...they aren't intended to.

My opinions are just based on current events be they political or economic.

Actually, given the stressors on the economy (the US in particular), I'm surpised that it hasn't crashed just yet. If figger with all the debt in the system (and this isn't just the US), the economy would've crashed and burned by now.

However...maybe there are factors I haven't taken into account which seem to keep the engine running? Maybe the world economy is that much larger than it used to be? And different?

What do you all think?

What is the economic outlook?

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 10, 2024, 07:56:49 PM...they aren't intended to.

Actually, given the stressors on the economy (the US in particular), I'm surpised that it hasn't crashed just yet. If figger with all the debt in the system (and this isn't just the US), the economy would've crashed and burned by now.

However...maybe there are factors I haven't taken into account which seem to keep the engine running? Maybe the world economy is that much larger than it used to be? And different?

What do you all think?

You are an idiot who does not understand the basics, Retard J.

That is a verifiable fact.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on March 10, 2024, 07:56:49 PM...they aren't intended to.

What do you all think?

Sweetie, DKG knows your taken. I know you have a fetish for Asian men, but you are with me. Forget about him.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

You missed your opportunity to sell, josephine. Best be buying today!!!!

Oliver the Second

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 14, 2024, 07:14:35 PMI'd say it's absolutely meteoric!

...saw this YouTube video today.

It was quite fascinating.

Featured David Stockman & someone else who advised how to prepare for a downturn.

I don't know about the merits of their arguments, nor if I agree or not, but the raise the possibility of a downturn, when it might happen and how it might unfold.

Thiel

Jo Jo, DKG is not gay. You will never talk him into a threesome with us.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Thiel

Seamajor1

Not even in your wildest of wild dreams. Thanks anyhoo.

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 17, 2024, 11:53:51 AMNot even in your wildest of wild dreams. Thanks anyhoo.
That is good because I am one man man and Jo Jo is my boyfriend.

Seamajor1

Cool. I never judge alternative lifestyles. Joes a good man

Thiel

JOE

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 17, 2024, 12:01:53 PMCool. I never judge alternative lifestyles. Joes a good man

Hey S I bought 3 coins containing nearly 2 ounces of gold last week.

I followed yer advice & other gold stacked last year when gold was $1800  an ounce.

A lotta the coins I bought are getting harder to come by now. Some I can't find anymore. Seems when gold goes up there's a stampede ta get it.

Me thinx the gold sellers will have a supply shortage soon if they're not experiencing it already eh?

Seamajor1

Quote from: JOE on March 17, 2024, 01:14:57 PMHey S I bought 3 coins containing nearly 2 ounces of gold last week.

I followed yer advice & other gold stacked last year when gold was $1800  an ounce.

A lotta the coins I bought are getting harder to come by now. Some I can't find anymore. Seems when gold goes up there's a stampede ta get it.

Me thinx the gold sellers will have a supply shortage soon if they're not experiencing it already eh?

Good move. Gold, Silver, even copper will never lose.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview