The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

More Money invested in Bitcoin than Silver

Started by JOE, March 12, 2024, 02:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

...what are the implications of this shift?

Is this good, bad or ugly?

Bitcoin...the new Mecca? A long term sustainable trend?

Or the road to ruin? ...with bitcoin being a flash in the pan?

what's yer take Folks?

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 12, 2024, 02:51:12 AM...what are the implications of this shift?

Is this good, bad or ugly?

Bitcoin...the new Mecca? A long term sustainable trend?

Or the road to ruin? ...with bitcoin being a flash in the pan?

what's yer take Folks?

Do you understand blockchain, Senile J?

Why is it so inefficient?

Oliver the Second

Bitcoin Price Climbs Beyond $71,000 Setting New All-Time High -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/03/11/bitcoin-climbs-beyond-71000-setting-new-all-time-high/

Whenever I hear "All-Time High" the first thing I think is "Time To Sell".

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

I'll buy some bitcoin next time it shits the bed down to $20K......or $10K.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 09:35:02 PMI'll buy some bitcoin next time it shits the bed down to $20K......or $10K.

I never trust anything that isn't real.

$20,000 can buy you nearly 10 ounces of Gold or 1000 ounces of silver.

I know which one I'd rather have..... if the SHTF Lokmeer!

JOE

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 12, 2024, 09:28:39 PMBitcoin Price Climbs Beyond $71,000 Setting New All-Time High -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/digital-assets/2024/03/11/bitcoin-climbs-beyond-71000-setting-new-all-time-high/

Whenever I hear "All-Time High" the first thing I think is "Time To Sell".

The bitcoin speculators are reminiscent of the stock market speculators of 1929 right before the crash.

Frenzied manic undisciplined buying are signs that something is gonna pop.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 09:35:02 PMI'll buy some bitcoin next time it shits the bed down to $20K......or $10K.

Just saw this video Lokmeer.

...according to this guy, that scenario you hope for/envision, could very well unfold.

It's an interesting analysis, ya might wanna tune in if yer planning to jump into Crypto as some point.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 14, 2024, 09:21:28 PMJust saw this video Lokmeer.

...according to this guy, that scenario you hope for/envision, could very well unfold.

It's an interesting analysis, ya might wanna tune in if yer planning to jump into Crypto as some point.

I own very little gold bullion. Nearly everything I have is in silver. If silver reaches a 50:1 ratio with gold, I'll sell 100% of my silver and buy gold.

Bitcoin will tank as it has several times before. When its in the toilet, I'll buy some, then sell it when it triples.

Oliver the Second

Sam Bankman-Fried sentenced to 25 years in prison for orchestrating FTX fraud

Sam Bankman-Fried was sentenced Thursday to 25 years in prison for his role in defrauding users of the collapsed cryptocurrency exchange FTX.

In a Lower Manhattan federal courtroom, U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan called the defense's argument misleading, logically flawed, and speculative.

He said Bankman-Fried had committed obstruction of justice and witness tampering while mounting his defense — something Kaplan said he weighed in his sentencing decision.

Bankman-Fried, wearing a beige jailhouse jumpsuit, made a statement striking an apologetic tone, saying he had made a series of "selfish" decisions while leading FTX and "threw it all away."

"It haunts me every day," he said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/sam-bankman-fried-sentenced-to-25-years-in-prison-for-orchestrating-ftx-fraud/ar-BB1kHBgh