Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Is Joe an idiot or a troll?

Started by Brent, March 12, 2024, 02:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Probably both.

I present exhinit A.

Was the economy better under Trump or Biden?

And he had a link from Vox.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: Brent on March 12, 2024, 02:56:45 PMProbably both.

I present exhinit A.

Actually avatar_Brent  I think the Democrats & Biden are seriously deluded if they think he can win.

I've seen similar articles in the New York Times by columnists like Ezra Cohen touting the achievements of Biden. They just don't seem to get it that their leader is outta touch & way too fuckin old.

I remember when he first got in that he suggested he might be a one term president. But I guess Biden loves the trappings of power too damn much that he just can't leave!

Who is he fooling?

Even the majority of Democrats don't want him to run again.

If they lose its Bidens goddam fault.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on March 12, 2024, 02:56:45 PMProbably both.

I present exhinit A.

Just Joe being Joe. He wants to be noticed.

Lokmar

josephine plays contrarian troll because he wants attention. He's an attention whore much in the same way fat whore murdock is I guess.

If we all hung out in the real world, josephine would be the guy in the group you pimp slapped several times a night. By nights end, we'd all either ditch him in bum alley or just yell "SHUT THE FUK UP!" every time he uttered a syllable.

Frood

Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 11:53:21 PMjosephine plays contrarian troll because he wants attention. He's an attention whore much in the same way fat whore murdock is I guess.

If we all hung out in the real world, josephine would be the guy in the group you pimp slapped several times a night. By nights end, we'd all either ditch him in bum alley or just yell "SHUT THE FUK UP!" every time he uttered a syllable.

Very homoerotic....  :s_laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 11:53:21 PMjosephine plays contrarian troll because he wants attention. He's an attention whore
obviously

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on March 13, 2024, 04:35:49 AMVery homoerotic....  :s_laugh:

I guess if he gets turned on by a good beat down....faggits are pretty demented.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on March 12, 2024, 11:53:21 PMjosephine plays contrarian troll because he wants attention. He's an attention whore much in the same way fat whore murdock is I guess.

I see that.

Dove

Quote from: JOE on March 12, 2024, 04:33:19 PMActually avatar_Brent  I think the Democrats & Biden are seriously deluded if they think he can win.

I've seen similar articles in the New York Times by columnists like Ezra Cohen touting the achievements of Biden. They just don't seem to get it that their leader is outta touch & way too fuckin old.

I remember when he first got in that he suggested he might be a one term president. But I guess Biden loves the trappings of power too damn much that he just can't leave!

Who is he fooling?

Even the majority of Democrats don't want him to run again.

If they lose its Bidens goddam fault.

The sad thing is, Joe.....Biden very well CAN win.

And don't be shocked if he does.

As painful as that is to say.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

formosan

Quote from: Dove on March 14, 2024, 04:00:23 PMThe sad thing is, Joe.....Biden very well CAN win.

With Donald Trump as his rival, he may even be the favourite to win.
too old to be a fashionista

Dove

Quote from: formosan on March 14, 2024, 04:06:11 PMWith Donald Trump as his rival, he may even be the favourite to win.

My man is very into politics and knows a lot about it. He was into it and global political history way back in high school even.

He has gotten to watch me go from left leaning retard to a right wing extremist over the past 20 years. He is very proud of me.

He is saying that Trump probably won't win and went into why. It's just fucking depressing.

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

JOE

Quote from: Dove on March 14, 2024, 04:00:23 PMThe sad thing is, Joe.....Biden very well CAN win.

Biden proves only what many have acknowledged.

Old people can very selfish.

He reminds me of government workers in my country who never wanna retire, because of the status & benefits they get courtesy of the taxpayer avatar_Dove

Erica Mena

Funny Funny x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Joe knows how to piss people off without even being confrontational

I respect his troll gangster
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview