Replies: 7053
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:28:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamajor1

Quote from: Thiel on March 17, 2024, 01:07:07 PMI'm sort of rich Sweetie. If I pay more tax, I have less money for toys for our bedroom.

I'm starting to believe;
Joe wants nothing to do with you.
Most here don't take you seriously.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 14, 2024, 10:14:24 PMAs illegal immigrants begin to flood liberal hotspots like New York City, the idea of protecting themselves overshadows the narrative that they must help everyone in need.

Before Governor Abbott of Texas began bussing migrants to California, California was looking down on Abbott as racist for not wanting an open border. But now, they're begging him to stop sending illegals their way.

Yes sir Herman. There is not a business or a work truck that you pass, that doesn't have a HELP WANTED sign in NorCal. Some Restaurants cannot stay open for more than 3,4 days. The trades, including union trades cannot find enough workers. Ag workers are paid a premium. Yep, please send em. Street bums addicts won't work.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 17, 2024, 06:15:05 PMYes sir Herman. There is not a business or a work truck that you pass, that doesn't have a HELP WANTED sign in NorCal. Some Restaurants cannot stay open for more than 3,4 days. The trades, including union trades cannot find enough workers. Ag workers are paid a premium. Yep, please send em. Street bums addicts won't work.

That aint a reply to my post.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 10:27:08 AMThat's OK. It's still the truth.
It is stupid. Why would you use the quote function if you are not responding to what somebody posts. That is called spamming and/or thread derailment.

Seamajor1

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 10:36:49 AMI see. Maybe this is why many of your posters are posting at BF.
And many of them are posting here, including yourself. Like duh.

Anyway, the quote function is when you are responding to a post. Everybody else understands that. It is not that difficult.

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 18, 2024, 10:49:41 AMAnd many of them are posting here, including yourself. Like duh.

Anyway, the quote function is when you are responding to a post. Everybody else understands that. It is not that difficult.

Who is everyone else? As for me posting here, feel honored
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 17, 2024, 03:12:10 PMI'm starting to believe;
Joe wants nothing to do with you.
Most here don't take you seriously.
That is all an act because Jo Jo has not yet come out of closet.
gay, conservative and proud

Seamajor1

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 11:21:52 AMWho is everyone else? As for me posting here, feel honored
Everybody knows you have the IQ of used dish water.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 19, 2024, 11:00:22 AMEverybody knows you have the IQ of used dish water.

Come on EKG. I'm not a bank teller stuck in Toronto. What's your annual income?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 11:13:18 AMCome on EKG. I'm not a bank teller stuck in Toronto. What's your annual income?
Do you have something against bank tellers?

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 19, 2024, 11:14:18 AMDo you have something against bank tellers?

They're soon to be replace by AI robots. Duh? Similar to those that work at McDonalds.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 11:13:18 AMCome on EKG. I'm not a bank teller stuck in Toronto. What's your annual income?
Nor am I. But, all that matters on an anonymous message board is knowing how to use the quote function. That flies right over your bald head every time you post and this post of yours is proof of that.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview