The best topic

Replies: 7344
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:33:06 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 22, 2024, 11:19:48 AMOne thing is certain, you are angry. I'm sorry
Whatever you say. But, confine your peurile anger to Frood's section please.

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 22, 2024, 09:42:21 AMCanada isn't my issue. The United States is. See?
Jesus H man, how could anyone with an IQ above thirty miss my point.

Canada was irrelevant to what I was saying. Everybody who read my post understands that except you.

Do you see most people that have read at least five of your posts think you lack basic adult comprehension skills.

Fartypants McFucknugget

Quote from: Herman on March 23, 2024, 01:26:43 AMJesus H man, how could anyone with an IQ above thirty miss my point.
I think it likely he caught your point, but is getting in some last minute trolling before Trump stumps up his 450-plus squillion bond for Darth Engeron on Monday... and the sensibilities of white supremacist liberals are trashed yet again.

Speaking of, isn't that bond and indeed the entire court case a clear cut example of hypocrisy? I can't think of too many cases where the defendant is required to post one and a third times the damages on appeal. In fact an astounding number aren't required to pay bail at all, assuming they ever get to trial.

Which of course they were assured they wouldn't.

(this is just a driveby, don't get excited)

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Fartypants McFucknugget on March 23, 2024, 01:51:22 AMI think it likely he caught your point, but is getting in some last minute trolling before Trump stumps up his 450-plus squillion bond for Darth Engeron on Monday... and the sensibilities of white supremacist liberals are trashed yet again.

Speaking of, isn't that bond and indeed the entire court case a clear cut example of hypocrisy? I can't think of too many cases where the defendant is required to post one and a third times the damages on appeal. In fact an astounding number aren't required to pay bail at all, assuming they ever get to trial.

Which of course they were assured they wouldn't.

(this is just a driveby, don't get excited)

Great user name  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Shen Li

DKG

Maxine Waters (Calif.) urged radicals to mob her political opponents in public in 2018. Having since received a taste of her own medicine, the 85-year-old leftist has apparently determined her tactic is not only unacceptable but perhaps racist as well.

Waters told a crowd at a charity event, "Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome any more, anywhere."

A video excerpt of an undated interview with Waters recently went viral wherein she intimates that this sort of harassment is unacceptable — if directed her way.

Waters complains of an instance wherein someone confronted in a restaurant. The Democrat apparently construed the criticism as a surefire sign of a "racist attitude."

"They don't say racist things, but what they say is they don't like something I said. They don't like a position that I took."

Waters adds, "But you know that, you know, if you were not black you would not be approached that way."
https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1778114366153314777?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1778114366153314777%7Ctwgr%5Ec6ccdd5ca749bc2f7153c07fa92b1bf9db05f895%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fmaxine-waters-urged-radicals-to-harass-lawmakers-in-public-turns-out-shes-not-keen-when-they-come-for-her

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on April 12, 2024, 11:41:09 AMMaxine Waters (Calif.) urged radicals to mob her political opponents in public in 2018. Having since received a taste of her own medicine, the 85-year-old leftist has apparently determined her tactic is not only unacceptable but perhaps racist as well.

Waters told a crowd at a charity event, "Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they're not welcome any more, anywhere."

A video excerpt of an undated interview with Waters recently went viral wherein she intimates that this sort of harassment is unacceptable — if directed her way.

Waters complains of an instance wherein someone confronted in a restaurant. The Democrat apparently construed the criticism as a surefire sign of a "racist attitude."

"They don't say racist things, but what they say is they don't like something I said. They don't like a position that I took."

Waters adds, "But you know that, you know, if you were not black you would not be approached that way."
https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1778114366153314777?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1778114366153314777%7Ctwgr%5Ec6ccdd5ca749bc2f7153c07fa92b1bf9db05f895%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fmaxine-waters-urged-radicals-to-harass-lawmakers-in-public-turns-out-shes-not-keen-when-they-come-for-her

You see this type of behavior with leftist vermin scum in every area of life. Even on these forums

for example - the raging rhino and white whale will have no problems whatsoever dogpiling avatar_Dove and encouraging their parasite poodles and cuckold cohorts like admong, holidork and that dipshit who killed his wife to do the same. they justify and cheer even the vilest of attacks like -- like the time admong said Dove's 5 year old daughter should be used as a sex slave

But let a male like avatar_reaps the honest call them out for what they are and expose all that algae built up around their axe wounds and watch how fast its all about girls having to stick together against misogyny

These people posses ZERO integrity. 
That's fire That's fire x 1 Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: DKG on April 12, 2024, 11:41:09 AMMaxine Waters (Calif.) urged radicals to mob her political opponents in public in 2018. Having since received a taste of her own medicine, the 85-year-old leftist has apparently determined her tactic is not only unacceptable but perhaps racist as well.

Most of the people her clown posse harassed in public were White.

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 12:05:38 PMYou see this type of behavior with leftist vermin scum in every area of life. Even on these forums

for example - the raging rhino and white whale will have no problems whatsoever dogpiling avatar_Dove and encouraging their parasite poodles and cuckold cohorts like admong, holidork and that dipshit who killed his wife to do the same. they justify and cheer even the vilest of attacks like -- like the time admong said Dove's 5 year old daughter should be used as a sex slave

But let a male like avatar_reaps the honest call them out for what they are and expose all that algae built up around their axe wounds and watch how fast its all about girls having to stick together against misogyny

These people posses ZERO integrity.

Holiday was accusing me of molesting children....I shit you not.

Then whoever that Marvin idiot is started describing sex acts with children

It was just vile. Marvin also talked about punching his cat.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview