The best topic

Replies: 7348
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:43:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 09:11:50 PMHoliday was accusing me of molesting children....I shit you not.

Then whoever that Marvin idiot is started describing sex acts with children

It was just vile. Marvin also talked about punching his cat.
I thought anything referencing pedo was completely off limits over there

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 09:19:21 PMI thought anything referencing pedo was completely off limits over there

So did I.

I think they got spanked for it but I'm not sure

You know me, I didn't care enough to make a huge stink about it. 

I just pointed out that two men just bringing up child abuse and laughing about it is vile.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on April 12, 2024, 09:45:59 PMSo Vitty doesn't like punching the pussy?  :dontknow:

Well...I know he love kitty cats.

And I'm pretty sure he prefers vagina over penis...but I don't know his preferred method with that.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 09:52:21 PMWell...I know he love kitty cats.

And I'm pretty sure he prefers vagina over penis...but I don't know his preferred method with that.

Vagina over penis sounds like an open faced sandwich.  :dontknow:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 09:52:21 PMWell...I know he love kitty cats.

you know that guy admin. At BF loves the cock tho.  Right?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 10:17:56 PMOf course!
Tell that cock sucker I'm going on a luxury cruise in June

spin that jackass up for the next 21 days

Dove

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 12, 2024, 10:21:40 PMTell that cock sucker I'm going on a luxury cruise in June

spin that jackass up for the next 21 days

He posted that the tranny in the Planet Fitness bathroom was a lie and thinks he just nullified all the incidents that have happened of women and girls being abused in female spaces.

I swear it's just partisan politics to the point where he will ignore abuse and rape so long as he is on his preferred side. Fucking horrible.

It's really nessesary to step away from politics when it's destroying your good sense and empathy for other humans.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 10:26:28 PMHe posted that the tranny in the Planet Fitness bathroom was a lie and thinks he just nullified all the incidents that have happened of women and girls being abused in female spaces.

I swear it's just partisan politics to the point where he will ignore abuse and rape so long as he is on his preferred side. Fucking horrible.

It's really nessesary to step away from politics when it's destroying your good sense and empathy for other humans.

The guy sticks up for trannys because he likes their cocks.

FACT

you cant get trough to that idiot unless you stuff a cock up his ass. Then he'll at least pretend to listen to anything you have to say

Herman

Quote from: Dove on April 12, 2024, 10:26:28 PMHe posted that the tranny in the Planet Fitness bathroom was a lie and thinks he just nullified all the incidents that have happened of women and girls being abused in female spaces.

That is the only time hard line democRATs give a shit about rape or abuse. When folks in the other party are accused of it.

democrats didn't believe Paula Jones or Tara Reade. But, they sure as hell believe E. Jean Carroll.

actual honesty

Quote from: Herman on April 13, 2024, 04:31:36 AMThat is the only time hard line democRATs give a shit about rape or abuse. When folks in the other party are accused of it.

democrats didn't believe Paula Jones or Tara Reade. But, they sure as hell believe E. Jean Carroll.
And when niggǝrs start punching them in the face of the streets of democratic armpits like New York, somehow it's the fault of white supremacy.

Sounds... legit.

Herman

Quote from: actual honesty on April 14, 2024, 01:51:50 AMAnd when niggǝrs start punching them in the face of the streets of democratic armpits like New York, somehow it's the fault of white supremacy.

Sounds... legit.
Institutionl racism.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview