The best topic

Replies: 6939
Total votes: : 3

Last post: April 29, 2024, 06:31:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

liberal vermin hypocrisy exposed in a clear and concise manner

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 12, 2024, 07:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

edumacated

Quote from: Herman on April 14, 2024, 04:20:15 AMInstitutionl racism.
Oh absolutely. And anyone that tells me that it's "impossible to be institutionally racist against whites" is a far more egregious example of a racist than someone who happens to use Verboten Words in reference to the criminal class.

Dave Chappelle nailed it here...

...and I know the nuance escapes some people, but it is perfectly possible for a person to be black without acting like a nıgger along with it.

Just like it's also perfectly possible to act like a nıgger without being black.

Some people have trouble internalizing that little factoid... I call those people "stupid".
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: edumacated on April 14, 2024, 10:05:50 AMI call those people "stupid".

I just call them democrats

really drys the lower IQ than a turnip point home imo.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

edumacated

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on April 14, 2024, 10:07:52 AMI just call them democrats

really drys the lower IQ than a turnip point home imo.
Mmmmm, except I've had people on the center and the right give me shit for "racism" when I've used such language. Part and parcel of the slow drift leftwards I suspect, only I'm not buying it. I've an above average grasp of the English language and a low tolerance for bullshit arguments of how much of it I should allow myself to use.

"Stupid" is definitely the right terminology to use against such people. The more you limit your expression, the less you can actually effectively communicate. For some people I imagine that might be a bonus, given they have so little to say in the first place and would be better served smashing rocks together and smearing each other with their faeces for mutual amusement.

Dove

Quote from: edumacated on April 14, 2024, 10:05:50 AMOh absolutely. And anyone that tells me that it's "impossible to be institutionally racist against whites" is a far more egregious example of a racist than someone who happens to use Verboten Words in reference to the criminal class.

Dave Chappelle nailed it here...

...and I know the nuance escapes some people, but it is perfectly possible for a person to be black without acting like a nıgger along with it.

Just like it's also perfectly possible to act like a nıgger without being black.

Some people have trouble internalizing that little factoid... I call those people "stupid".

I actually think they DO get it. It doesn't escape them at all.

They gaslight and manipulate and use tactics on par with narcissistic abuse so they gain power and intimidate their opposition.

And it's worked for a long time.

That's why tell people...don't even flinch when they call you a racist, or transphobe or what even phobe or ism they are gonna use as ammo. 

They use emotional blackmail a lot as well.

It's more about control then just simple stupidity. I'm not saying they are not stupid as fuck...they are. Just not in the way where they fail to understand what you just pointed out.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

edumacated

If they had intelligence, they would vary their attack. Using Flynn as an example, how much variation would you say he's used where you're concerned? I'm not seeing very much myself. In fact... about zero is the amount of variation I've seen from that quarter. If there's an intellect there, I've yet to see it. Certainly there's nothing to respect there, and if there's nothing to respect then why on earth would anyone care what he thinks?

Obviously someone cares though, because it keeps getting indulged regardless of how bored the rest of us profess to be with it. I know it's not me caring though, or I'd bother to find a few spanners to throw into the equation to spice things up. Like I did when Flea spent months threatening all manner of dire consequences if I photoshopped her kid for example... something I had no intent of doing initially, and had openly stated as much. Not that it cut any ice, the threats of what would happen if I did continued, so I eventually obliged the threats by photoshopping her kid's hair on to a maori and parading the chop about as my avatar at The Retard Farm under the handle of "Queen Teke" (maori for "cunt") fully two months without her realising it was the equivalent of me saying "do your worst and let the cards fall where they may".

The resulting fallout... well I wouldn't say it was priceless, but it was a neat middle finger to the whole affair and to her credit, Flea never revisited that avenue of attack again, though it did take a few more years for her to accept that I was not in fact behind the account that was so invested in stirring her up. And it ultimately led us both here and to a point where we're posting alongside each other without incident.

I don't pretend for a moment you could get that kind of an end result with Flynn, primarily because he is stupid and lacks that level of imagination, so there's every reason to expect the personal attacks on your fidelity and personal appearance will continue unabated and for far longer than Flea's and my stoush did. With some scrolling past it unread to make a beeline for the submit box while others find other reading material more engaging to their tastes.

I'd offer a thumbs up if you ever worked the "oh, so I'm a <insert epithet here>? Good, I don't give a fuck" angle where Flynn was concerned, because I (and I think I speak for a few of us here on this) am more than adequately appraised of the health of your relationship and your general appearance at this point. And for what it's worth, if I'd never clapped eyes on you, Flynn's perennial and highly illogical angle of you being both dog ugly and still managing to fuck everything in sight would have me sticking hazard cones about his demented ass and a big old sign declaring "caution... raving lunatic at work".

I guess you have your reasons for entertaining it, though you could easily throw him for a six by neutering the "control" you mentioned. Maybe even take a bit of quiet satisfaction in the ripping of the rug from under his feet. You're not exactly "flinching" and yet he's still coming back. Because he's too stupid to know or care better.

If I don't respect someone, there is literally no reason for me to care, let alone respect what they think about me. Especially when said someone is a mental vegetable that's stuck on Stupid and sees no problem in smearing his feces about the neighbourhood for whatever attaboys he can get.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: edumacated on April 15, 2024, 05:46:34 AMThe resulting fallout... well I wouldn't say it was priceless, but it was a neat middle finger to the whole affair and to her credit, Flea never revisited that avenue of attack again, though it did take a few more years for her to accept that I was not in fact behind the account that was so invested in stirring her up. And it ultimately led us both here and to a point where we're posting alongside each other without incident.

I told flea from day one it was brain

I bagged him using an old email image trick

Dove

Quote from: edumacated on April 15, 2024, 05:46:34 AMIf they had intelligence, they would vary their attack. Using Flynn as an example, how much variation would you say he's used where you're concerned? I'm not seeing very much myself. In fact... about zero is the amount of variation I've seen from that quarter. If there's an intellect there, I've yet to see it. Certainly there's nothing to respect there, and if there's nothing to respect then why on earth would anyone care what he thinks?

Obviously someone cares though, because it keeps getting indulged regardless of how bored the rest of us profess to be with it. I know it's not me caring though, or I'd bother to find a few spanners to throw into the equation to spice things up. Like I did when Flea spent months threatening all manner of dire consequences if I photoshopped her kid for example... something I had no intent of doing initially, and had openly stated as much. Not that it cut any ice, the threats of what would happen if I did continued, so I eventually obliged the threats by photoshopping her kid's hair on to a maori and parading the chop about as my avatar at The Retard Farm under the handle of "Queen Teke" (maori for "cunt") fully two months without her realising it was the equivalent of me saying "do your worst and let the cards fall where they may".

The resulting fallout... well I wouldn't say it was priceless, but it was a neat middle finger to the whole affair and to her credit, Flea never revisited that avenue of attack again, though it did take a few more years for her to accept that I was not in fact behind the account that was so invested in stirring her up. And it ultimately led us both here and to a point where we're posting alongside each other without incident.

I don't pretend for a moment you could get that kind of an end result with Flynn, primarily because he is stupid and lacks that level of imagination, so there's every reason to expect the personal attacks on your fidelity and personal appearance will continue unabated and for far longer than Flea's and my stoush did. With some scrolling past it unread to make a beeline for the submit box while others find other reading material more engaging to their tastes.

I'd offer a thumbs up if you ever worked the "oh, so I'm a <insert epithet here>? Good, I don't give a fuck" angle where Flynn was concerned, because I (and I think I speak for a few of us here on this) am more than adequately appraised of the health of your relationship and your general appearance at this point. And for what it's worth, if I'd never clapped eyes on you, Flynn's perennial and highly illogical angle of you being both dog ugly and still managing to fuck everything in sight would have me sticking hazard cones about his demented ass and a big old sign declaring "caution... raving lunatic at work".

I guess you have your reasons for entertaining it, though you could easily throw him for a six by neutering the "control" you mentioned. Maybe even take a bit of quiet satisfaction in the ripping of the rug from under his feet. You're not exactly "flinching" and yet he's still coming back. Because he's too stupid to know or care better.

If I don't respect someone, there is literally no reason for me to care, let alone respect what they think about me. Especially when said someone is a mental vegetable that's stuck on Stupid and sees no problem in smearing his feces about the neighbourhood for whatever attaboys he can get.

I mean, the boards have been pretty slow and I was amused at the bizarre and tourettes like use of my own pictures that I posted myself lol.

I absolutely have gone that "I'm a total hooker. So what?" route with everything he claims.

He really just became more hysterical.

And yeah the whole claiming I'm dog ugly with track marks and I look all old while posting proof of the opposite is pretty wacky and yes....no one wants me, and yet I get a steady stream of dick and I get showered with money even.

He went on a 3 day posting bender at SG and started warning all the men...Men I've posted with for over a decade..that I was gonna try to fuck them

That didn't go the way he hopes  :crampe:

Flynn is the dick police.  :drunk2:

I just figured he is stuck in the Brawl Hall days forever and every woman there got the same insults. She's a whore. She's ugly and nasty and gross and still gets all the dick, she's poor and on welfare and does not work. Or works some very shitty job. And she's a terrible mother.

And all this generic crap was effective at BH with the women there who may have just had very low self esteem and hated themselves.  So Flynn is just stuck on that and has big pissy fits and devolves when it doesn't work now.

I could be wrong. It's just my guess. So he has a serious grudge against me for that.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview