The best topic

Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Now that the black community is waking up the vermin cocksuckers on the left are seeking to replace them

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 13, 2024, 09:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

never before in my 50+ years have I seen such dedication to handouts for illegal aliens

all of the sudden there are LAWS in NY which force the administration to house migrants? Fuccccck... I lived in York for 48 years and saw homeless people EVERYWHERE and none of these vermin gave a fuck

why all of the sudden now?

Erica Mena

It's really bad. Cali is gonna start giving them loans to buy houses. Funny part is, they'll never really actually own the homes. The Government expects them to be stupid and desperate enough NOT to read the fine print.

I truly hate Newscum
<t></t>

Lokmar

I'm scared shitless about what's happening to this country. I dont see how we avoid a civil war or martial law in the next decade.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Lokmar on March 13, 2024, 03:04:38 PMI'm scared shitless about what's happening to this country. I dont see how we avoid a civil war or martial law in the next decade.

It won't be just here. It will be global. The elites have decided it's time to cull the herd.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 14, 2024, 06:56:20 PMIt won't be just here. It will be global. The elites have decided it's time to cull the herd.
Brother, you nailed it. At least Western countries.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 10:34:41 AMIt's really bad. Cali is gonna start giving them loans to buy houses. Funny part is, they'll never really actually own the homes. The Government expects them to be stupid and desperate enough NOT to read the fine print.

I truly hate Newscum

I think he'll make a great President.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 10:38:35 AMI think he'll make a great President.

Really?

Why not highlight some of his past and present accomplishments which make you feel he would be a great president

Seamajor1

Lis
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 11:25:44 AMReally?

Why not highlight some of his past and present accomplishments which make you feel he would be a great president

Come on Biggie. Do you ever read or listen to the news? Fatso, the twice impeached one term loser, convicted rapist, facing a dozen or so felony convictions, who seems to be broke? Apparently the insurance companies want cash instead of over inflated properties in order to post the half a billion bond to appeal his conviction. Yes these are facts.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 11:25:44 AMReally?

He lowers his state's C02 emissions by forcing the middle class out of California.
 :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 2 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Frood

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 11:35:32 AMLis
Come on Biggie. Do you ever read or listen to the news? Fatso, the twice impeached one term loser, convicted rapist, facing a dozen or so felony convictions, who seems to be broke? Apparently the insurance companies want cash instead of over inflated properties in order to post the half a billion bond to appeal his conviction. Yes these are facts.

^^^ broken record Papa Smurf of tards.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 11:35:32 AMLis

We're not talking about "fatso"

I asked you what Newsum has accomplished which makes him an ideal candidate for president
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 11:43:06 AMWe're not talking about "fatso"

I asked you what Newsum has accomplished which makes him an ideal candidate for president

He's awesome, and adored in California. He WILL be President sometime soon. Hey how's your solar project going?
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview