The best topic

Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Now that the black community is waking up the vermin cocksuckers on the left are seeking to replace them

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 13, 2024, 09:41:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 11:56:00 AMHe's awesome, and adored in California. He WILL be President sometime soon. Hey how's your solar project going?
And yet, you cannot come up with a single accomplishment, past or present, which can substantiate this alleged "awesomeness" -- how interesting

carry on.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 12:02:54 PMAnd yet, you cannot come up with a single accomplishment, past or present, which can substantiate this alleged "awesomeness" -- how interesting

carry on.

Busy at the moment. Hold on.

Seamajor1

Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 12:22:59 PMhttps://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/news/labor-movement-gov-gavin-newsom-delivers-wins-surprises/
you consider raising the minimum wage to 20 bucks an hour for fast food workers when the outrageous cost of living requires one to make at least 40.00 just to tether the poverty line an "accomplishment"?

you're kidding right

Here, let me help you out. The ONLY thing that accomplished was to raise the prices on fast food which negatively impacts the lower to middle income earners... ie, and ironically, the very people who got the boost in salary.

you're pretty simple to impress aren't you?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 12:27:06 PMhttps://www.gov.ca.gov/2023/12/28/2023-recap/

Here's more. If I might add, Gavin is not tangled up with miles of felonies and other issues. Trump is a liability.
Again, let's keep the focus on the man you're promoting .. Gaven Newsum

resist the urge to go full metal TDS tard on us, okay?

Biggie Smiles

Isn't just odd that when you ask a libtard to explain why the love a particular leftist cockroach they first must fillibuster on some TDS fueled rant which is both stupid and mostly incoherent and then they must turn to copy pasta someone else's thoughts?

It's almost as if they lack an opinion of their own.

I mean, ask me what I love about Ron Desantis and I can fire off several polices and actions off the top of my head without consulting the thought well for assistance

I guess liberals just thrive on empty heads and spinal vacancies

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 11:25:44 AMReally?

Why not highlight some of his past and present accomplishments which make you feel he would be a great president

Well, Newscum did drive seamolester out and down to the CR Hovel!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 12:33:43 PMIsn't just odd that when you ask a libtard to explain why the love a particular leftist cockroach they first must fillibuster on some TDS fueled rant which is both stupid and mostly incoherent and then they must turn to copy pasta someone else's thoughts?

It's almost as if they lack an opinion of their own.

I mean, ask me what I love about Ron Desantis and I can fire off several polices and actions off the top of my head without consulting the thought well for assistance

I guess liberals just thrive on empty heads and spinal vacancies

Orange man said he's gonna murder all libs. Just ask them. I approve BTW.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 01:45:46 PMWell, Newscum did drive seamolester out and down to the CR Hovel!!!
Lotusgarbage too

and that would be a profound accomplishment if there weren't another 30 million idiots just like them that he could make disappear

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 01:56:08 PMLotusgarbage too

and that would be a profound accomplishment if there weren't another 30 million idiots just like them that he could make disappear

These fucking assholes only want to fuck things up, then go to someplace nice, and proceed to fuck it up too!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 02:02:22 PMThese fucking assholes only want to fuck things up, then go to someplace nice, and proceed to fuck it up too!
Do the local third world shitholes they fled to allow them to vote?

I doubt it...

it's no secret to anyone on the planet that enjoys running water and a communication device that American libtards are complete fucking idiots who should be strangled to death inside a ballot box

Biggie Smiles

It's rather eerie how utterly predictable these libtards really are.

Ask lotusbraindead a question which gives her so much as the slightest impression you are deviating from the accepted narrative and she immediately screeches on about you being an evil con or a fascist a Putin Henchmen etc etc... or she just blurts out "non-sequitor" or "nuanced" as if they were silver bullets

The Hostile Hippo drags her hoofs across the floor while awful smelling smoke shoots out her snout whenever you dare counter her narrative with a valid point

Seamong just rants about fatso and all the phony gimmicks CNN told him to believe

Admong delves into an irrelevant meme that has nothing to do with the subject matter

And Murditz just rambles into a completely irrelevant rant that makes no sense to anyone

To reasonably minded onlookers a discussion with a libtard should serve as a cautionary tale as to the dangers of libtardism

it truly is a mental disorder

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 18, 2024, 02:15:24 PMIt's rather eerie how utterly predictable these libtards really are.

Ask lotusbraindead a question which gives her so much as the slightest impression you are deviating from the accepted narrative and she immediately screeches on about you being an evil con or a fascist a Putin Henchmen etc etc... or she just blurts out "non-sequitor" or "nuanced" as if they were silver bullets

The Hostile Hippo drags her hoofs across the floor while awful smelling smoke shoots out her snout whenever you dare counter her narrative with a valid point

Seamong just rants about fatso and all the phony gimmicks CNN told him to believe

Admong delves into an irrelevant meme that has nothing to do with the subject matter

And Murditz just rambles into a completely irrelevant rant that makes no sense to anyone

To reasonably minded onlookers a discussion with a libtard should serve as a cautionary tale as to the dangers of libtardism

it truly is a mental disorder

Dont forget "rape apologist"  :crampe:

Bitch vomited that over and over so I went with it. I'd even build a custom rape dumpster for her saggy old ass if I thought it would squeeze some more "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" out of her!!  :sm (56):

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 02:25:00 PMDont forget "rape apologist"  :crampe:

Bitch vomited that over and over so I went with it. I'd even build a custom rape dumpster for her saggy old ass if I thought it would squeeze some more "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" out of her!!  :sm (56):

When was that? During the phony Kavanaugh witch hunt where we were supposed to believe some manic who slithered out of the woodwork 30 years after the fact to claim rape?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview