Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Looks at this pig trying to talk shit

Started by Erica Mena, March 13, 2024, 10:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 13, 2024, 03:07:18 PMSo which ones are still crying?

Puta Pig, the whinny whale? Sperm mouth? The pedophile?

All of them in come kind of cretin chorus?

Moodock. Oak actually complimented you.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 04:11:14 PMMoodock. Oak actually complimented you.
shes still mad cause I rejected her

Tell that fuckimg balloon to find a stinky pali cab driver to entertain her sickening sexual advances
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Lokmar

As many dicks Murcawk has serviced, she should have been a bonafied whore. At least then she'd have something besides a wallered out cum bucket to show for it!

deport_liberals

Lokmar

Quote from: deport_liberals on March 13, 2024, 05:20:27 PMI really don't get what HFB was thinking with that one. 

Have you SEEN HFB? I bet he doesnt let ANY attainable pussy get by him! Fuker downs a can of Mt. Dew like Popeye and gets to root'n!  :crampe:

Prolly does the same on his concrete jobs!
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar on March 13, 2024, 05:35:20 PMHave you SEEN HFB? I bet he doesnt let ANY attainable pussy get by him! Fuker downs a can of Mt. Dew like Popeye and gets to root'n!  :crampe:

Prolly does the same on his concrete jobs!

Hahaha he was so gross and sweaty looking
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deport_liberals on March 13, 2024, 05:20:27 PMI really don't get what HFB was thinking with that one. 

she basically ubered the pussy to him via a 500 mile drive from her house to a hotel near his

which she paid for  :crampe:

it's not like he really had to put in any effort on the deal

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 05:56:02 PMHahaha he was so gross and sweaty looking

The best one was the stinky paki cab driver who fucked her in the back seat of his cab

AND STILL CHARGED HER THE FARE  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 13, 2024, 05:58:49 PMshe basically ubered the pussy to him via a 500 mile drive from her house to a hotel near his

which she paid for  :crampe:

it's not like he really had to put in any effort on the deal

She drove to meet him, then paid for the motel?

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for that pathetic fat fuck.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 13, 2024, 06:21:48 PMShe drove to meet him, then paid for the motel?

I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for that pathetic fat fuck.

Yeah, thought you knew

he didn't even reimburse her for gas nor take her out to eat... nothing

Met in a hotel, fucked and then he went back to loving Siren  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

as a matter of fact, if I recall correctly, they ate chinese takeout in the hotel room which she paid for

I mean, damn

First the Stinky towel head makes you pay the fare after you blow him in the back seat of a beat up cab,  and then High Comorbidities Bryan makes you pay for the gas, hotel and Chinese take out?  :s_laugh:  :crampe:

girl, pack it up and become a nun. This "sex kitten" shit aint for you

Sex kittens get paid, they don't do the paying

ya hurd?   

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 13, 2024, 06:24:57 PMYeah, thought you knew

he didn't even reimburse her for gas nor take her out to eat... nothing

Met in a hotel, fucked and then he went back to loving Siren  :crampe:

Talk about DRAMA!!!! When Siren found out, I thought the whole troll inferwebs was gonna melt down!!!!!

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 13, 2024, 06:40:12 PMas a matter of fact, if I recall correctly, they ate chinese takeout in the hotel room which she paid for

I mean, damn

First the Stinky towel head makes you pay the fare after you blow him in the back seat of a beat up cab,  and then High Comorbidities Bryan makes you pay for the gas, hotel and Chinese take out?  :s_laugh:  :crampe:

girl, pack it up and become a nun. This "sex kitten" shit aint for you

Sex kittens get paid, they don't do the paying

ya hurd? 

From what little I know, it sounded like her old man fucking around on her destroyed her self esteem so she thought she'd go on a revenge fuk fest not realizing she was just degrading herself even further.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 13, 2024, 07:06:04 PMFrom what little I know, it sounded like her old man fucking around on her destroyed her self esteem so she thought she'd go on a revenge fuk fest not realizing she was just degrading herself even further.

that is exactly what happened.

Her husband was banging every woman BUT her and that shit sent her into a fucking emotional tailspin where she figured she'd become a slut

problem is: you're too fat and ugly to be good at being a slut. I mean, sure, you can get some Paki cab driver who smells like wet dog and dead bodies in a crack house but EVEN HE will charge when he's done banging you behind a dumpster somewhere  :s_laugh:

ouch...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview