The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

6 charges dropped Admong and Sewage are on suicide watch

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 13, 2024, 06:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 13, 2024, 06:04:19 PM

I dont care enough to dig, but is this like the way the charges rolled out? I.E. 10 counts bloated into 91 via repetition? Does 6 counts dropped mean 91 turned into 50 or some shit?

Lokmar

I guess all I had to do was watch. Sounds like 6 is 6. Maybe 6 is actually 3? LMFAO!

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 01:45:55 PM

Who's crying?

You're also sniveling. I can hardly wait until Trumps POTUS again. It'll be like Jan 2017 all over again!

BTW, did you get Trump yet?  :popcorn:

Seamajor1

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Lokmar on March 19, 2024, 02:10:30 PMYou're also sniveling. I can hardly wait until Trumps POTUS again. It'll be like Jan 2017 all over again!

BTW, did you get Trump yet?  :popcorn:

For your sake, hope you're right. Otherwise he's all Putin's.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 11:57:48 AMFor your sake, hope you're right. Otherwise he's all Putin's.

Was he Putins when he blew up 300 of Putins Mercs?  :popcorn:

Thats a helluva friendship. Try again.

Thiel

Zelensky definitely wants Biden reelected. Biden will pressure congress to keep the billions in aid going to Zelensky.

I can see why Putin would want Trump back in office. He knows Trump will not push NATO expansion as the Biden-Harris administration has.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on March 20, 2024, 12:54:31 PMZelensky definitely wants Biden reelected. Biden will pressure congress to keep the billions in aid going to Zelensky.

I can see why Putin would want Trump back in office. He knows Trump will not push NATO expansion as the Biden-Harris administration has.

Putin is a crafty liar so maybe he really does want Trump. However, he knows the danger with trump is Trump WILL WW3 him if he gets too stupid. biden will just sit in the corner and shit his pants. He has to decide, does he want biden to give him the excuse to escalate or does he want Trump to possibly give him the chance to take a rest and rearm?

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on March 20, 2024, 01:08:54 PMPutin is a crafty liar so maybe he really does want Trump. However, he knows the danger with trump is Trump WILL WW3 him if he gets too stupid. biden will just sit in the corner and shit his pants. He has to decide, does he want biden to give him the excuse to escalate or does he want Trump to possibly give him the chance to take a rest and rearm?
The war between Ukraine and Russia would never have happened had Trump been in office. The Biden administration instigated this with the push to have Ukraine in NATO potentially with US servicemen on historic Russian territory.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 20, 2024, 01:08:54 PMPutin is a crafty liar so maybe he really does want Trump. However, he knows the danger with trump is Trump WILL WW3 him if he gets too stupid. biden will just sit in the corner and shit his pants. He has to decide, does he want biden to give him the excuse to escalate or does he want Trump to possibly give him the chance to take a rest and rearm?
Like all bullies Putin understands strength. Strength to do whatever needs to be done

and although Biden toe dips with all of these aid Putin knows he's a punk that can be walked all over on. Whereas, he knows there's a clear line with Trump that he wouldn't dare cross

and that in of itself is a natural deterrent.

We needn't like Putin or support his activities but what we should be doing is betting on him to do whatever is in his best interest and play the game from there

Trump knew that. Biden doesn't

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview