Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Good Morning

Started by Erica Mena, March 15, 2024, 09:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Another pretty Cali day. Let's hope I don't see anyone shitting in front of Albertsons today.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 09:10:25 AMAnother pretty Cali day. Let's hope I don't see anyone shitting in front of Albertsons today.
That would ruin the start of a good day.

Lokmar

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 09:10:25 AMAnother pretty Cali day. Let's hope I don't see anyone shitting in front of Albertsons today.

You should be able to just shoot motherfuckers like that in the streets and get away with it....no charges.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar on March 15, 2024, 09:17:36 AMYou should be able to just shoot motherfuckers like that in the streets and get away with it....no charges.

He squatted and took a shit right near the big water machine. The cops didn't come for 25 minutes. There were kids coming in and out and this nasty animals dong was hanging out. Mind you, this was in a nice area. 
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 09:31:50 AMHe squatted and took a shit right near the big water machine. The cops didn't come for 25 minutes. There were kids coming in and out and this nasty animals dong was hanging out. Mind you, this was in a nice area. 
Is there not a back alley behind a dumpster.

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 09:31:50 AMHe squatted and took a shit right near the big water machine. The cops didn't come for 25 minutes. There were kids coming in and out and this nasty animals dong was hanging out. Mind you, this was in a nice area. 

Shut up :crampe:

Cops don't do much of anything over there anymore, do they?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: DKG on March 15, 2024, 09:34:54 AMIs there not a back alley behind a dumpster.

Probably not as fun as dropping a steamer right there in front of everyone and their kids you know?

Just let them balls flop in the breeze.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Was this INSIDE the store?

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

you gotta play this video at the 6:53 mark. Michael Savage goes off on bums  :crampe:

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove on March 15, 2024, 09:56:54 AMShut up :crampe:

Cops don't do much of anything over there anymore, do they?

Nope. Stores are being closed left and right cuz of theft. It's the perfect time to be a criminal
Sad Sad x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Lokmar on March 15, 2024, 10:01:40 AMWas this INSIDE the store?

Right outside. He stole toilet paper from inside the store, they said
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 10:41:54 AMNope. Stores are being closed left and right cuz of theft. It's the perfect time to be a criminal

libtards will say that isn't happening. It's all right wing fear mongering

or as lotus dildo would put it "a non sequitor"

Or is the fact stored are closing left and right simply "nuanced" ? I cannot recall

Erica Mena

I thought folks were exaggerating about homeless shitting in the street til I saw that. I know my hubby chased one off the block that had his pants down. It's sickening.

He's actually considering moving to Texas if Trump loses.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 15, 2024, 10:44:24 AMlibtards will say that isn't happening. It's all right wing fear mongering

or as lotus dildo would put it "a non sequitor"

Or is the fact stored are closing left and right simply "nuanced" ? I cannot recall

They won't say shit til it gets closer to their home.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>