Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Good Morning

Started by Erica Mena, March 15, 2024, 09:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 10:47:34 AMThey won't say shit til it gets closer to their home.
you see now why we hate them so much?

Brent

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 09:10:25 AMAnother pretty Cali day. Let's hope I don't see anyone shitting in front of Albertsons today.
Dog owners have to pick up after their pets, but people can leave trophies any place they choose.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 15, 2024, 10:56:42 AMyou see now why we hate them so much?

Hell. I hate them. This state has gone to hell
Agree Agree x 4 View List
<t></t>

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 15, 2024, 10:56:42 AMyou see now why we hate them so much?
Progressives are selfish assholes.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Dove

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 10:45:16 AMI thought folks were exaggerating about homeless shitting in the street til I saw that. I know my hubby chased one off the block that had his pants down. It's sickening.

He's actually considering moving to Texas if Trump loses.

Nah don't. Stay there and fight to regain control of your state government.

That's key. Local gov.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 10:45:16 AMI thought folks were exaggerating about homeless shitting in the street til I saw that. I know my hubby chased one off the block that had his pants down. It's sickening.

He's actually considering moving to Texas if Trump loses.
You should be moving whether trump wins or loses

THere's only so much damage Trump will be able to undo in 4 years

especially with these cretins infesting the house and senate
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 15, 2024, 10:07:23 AMyou gotta play this video at the 6:53 mark. Michael Savage goes off on bums  :crampe:

The only reason I hate street shitters a LITTLE bit more than Collins and Schumer types is because there are more of the street shitters.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 15, 2024, 12:27:02 PMThe only reason I hate street shitters a LITTLE bit more than Collins and Schumer types is because they are more of the street shitters.
Remember one thing tho

Street shitters only street shit in liberal strongholds whereas Schumer shits on the entire country every chance he gets
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 15, 2024, 12:36:47 PMRemember one thing tho

Street shitters only street shit in liberal strongholds whereas Schumer shits on the entire country every chance he gets

Thats a very valid point and one I actually considered before I posted what I did. What swayed me was the additional consideration that the voters put these clowns in congress.

The only thing I can think of that would make the situation better is the outbreak of civil riots and mass murders where the people butcher each other in the streets.

I would completely support rando citizens killing bums in the streets. democRATs say man is nothing more than an animal anyway and overpopulated mice and rats eat their own. Problem solved.

formosan

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 15, 2024, 09:10:25 AMAnother pretty Cali day. Let's hope I don't see anyone shitting in front of Albertsons today.
I sincerely hope you're able to erase this from your memory Erica.
Love Love x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista