Yes
5 (83.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Fuck you Frood
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Frood

Dude, he's spanked it to DD so much it looks like a soggy Cheerio dipped in red Easter egg dye...  :pardon:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

embarrassing! He'll be chasing Bruce Degenerate next!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 04:01:20 PMembarrassing! He'll be chasing Bruce Degenerate next!!!

He's a sad petty lil wanker who'll need a walker soon enough...  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 18, 2024, 06:41:23 PMI adore the banter I'm getting.

Make sure you shower up well for the bloodbath you'll be getting next year. I hear Trump is literally Hitler!!!!

Frood

Seaboobs brain is a very small and festy like a birdbath.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Seamajor1

Quote from: Frood on March 18, 2024, 07:15:17 PMHe's a sad petty lil wanker who'll need a walker soon enough...  :pardon:

I'm in perfect health, and I don't smoke 40 cigs a day. I hear smoking is bad for ya. You'll find out soon enough

Seamajor1

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 07:15:32 PMMake sure you shower up well for the bloodbath you'll be getting next year. I hear Trump is literally Hitler!!!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/03/18/hush-money-stormy-daniels-trump-trial-cohen/72961613007/

Blood bath? Do you mean after he's admitted to federal Prison? Poor fella is losing, broke, and scared.

DKG

That is Biden's reelection plan. Keep Trump and Kennedy off the ballot and hope Trump ends up in jail. It's no wonder Biden's approval ratings are so low.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on March 18, 2024, 04:01:20 PMembarrassing! He'll be chasing Bruce Degenerate next!!!
I don't think anybody would be surprised if he did.

DKG

Quote from: Frood on March 18, 2024, 10:18:17 PMSeaboobs brain is a very small and festy like a birdbath.
That is why he is so angry all the time. That and the fact that he is four foot ten.
Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 19, 2024, 10:48:54 AMThat is Biden's reelection plan. Keep Trump and Kennedy off the ballot and hope Trump ends up in jail. It's no wonder Biden's approval ratings are so low.

Did you come up with this all by yourself, or do you have a link proving what you claim? Should be easy enough to answer. Hey how about Peter Navarro reporting to prison this morning.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 11:21:15 AMDid you come up with this all by yourself, or do you have a link proving what you claim? Should be easy enough to answer. Hey how about Peter Navarro reporting to prison this morning.
Again, you quoted a post of mine about Biden's dismal approval rating with some off topic gossip about a guy reporting to prison. Just admit, you cannot follow a topic and stop wasting people's time instead of derailing topics.

To bing it back on topic, somebody posted a recent poll in the Election thread about Biden's tanking approaval rating.

Seamajor1

Biden's tanking approval rating? Are you shitting me? What about Trumps? So awesome to see this fool do it to himself.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 10:03:22 AMhttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/03/18/hush-money-stormy-daniels-trump-trial-cohen/72961613007/

Blood bath? Do you mean after he's admitted to federal Prison? Poor fella is losing, broke, and scared.

According to your fellow loons, Bad Orange Man literally Hitler is going to kill you all.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview