Yes
5 (83.3%)
No
0 (0%)
Fuck you Frood
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 11:21:15 AMDid you come up with this all by yourself, or do you have a link proving what you claim? Should be easy enough to answer. Hey how about Peter Navarro reporting to prison this morning.

Is nigger Holder going too? No? PWN3D!!!

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on March 19, 2024, 01:56:55 PMAccording to your fellow loons, Bad Orange Man literally Hitler is going to kill you all.
Even if Biden wins, Seadunce will still be in love with Dinky Dianna.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on March 19, 2024, 02:03:58 PMEven if Biden wins, Seadunce will still be in love with Dinky Dianna.

I hate smokers.  They reek. Do you smoke? Lots of Canadians do.

Herman

Quote from: DKG on March 19, 2024, 10:48:54 AMThat is Biden's reelection plan. Keep Trump and Kennedy off the ballot and hope Trump ends up in jail. It's no wonder Biden's approval ratings are so low.
You should see how foreign language media is reporting this. I speak a second language.

The US has a sitting president in an election year trying to block both of his main rivals. The US has lost all credibility to lecture other countries about democracy.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 19, 2024, 03:41:36 PMYou should see how foreign language media is reporting this. I speak a second language.

The US has a sitting president in an election year trying to block both of his main rivals. The US has lost all credibility to lecture other countries about democracy.

Any proof Herman, or just another Conspiracy Theory. A fairly bold meaningless statement. Why do you care, the US isn't your country
Dumb Dumb x 2 View List

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 10:22:33 AMAny proof Herman, or just another Conspiracy Theory. A fairly bold meaningless statement. Why do you care, the US isn't your country
A sitting president will not debate RFK Jr in a election year and the DNC spent money trying to keep Trump off the ballot until the Supreme Court ruled unanimously against them.

Um Hello, do you live under a rock with no access to information.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 10:22:33 AMAny proof Herman, or just another Conspiracy Theory. A fairly bold meaningless statement. Why do you care, the US isn't your country

Please shuddup, Underoos Bandito...
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 19, 2024, 02:28:56 PMI hate smokers.  They reek. Do you smoke? Lots of Canadians do.

Lucky for you, you cant smell smoke when you're in a catfish romance.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on March 19, 2024, 03:41:36 PMYou should see how foreign language media is reporting this. I speak a second language.

I'm not about to say you're wrong!

Lokmar

As if you have to be living in China to say its a dictatorship. WTF, over?

formosan

too old to be a fashionista

Seamajor1

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 19, 2024, 11:34:22 AMAgain, you quoted a post of mine about Biden's dismal approval rating with some off topic gossip about a guy reporting to prison. Just admit, you cannot follow a topic and stop wasting people's time instead of derailing topics.

To bing it back on topic, somebody posted a recent poll in the Election thread about Biden's tanking approaval rating.

Think harder. Not happening. Mr. Liberal

Frood

DD is going to stick a boot up Seamonkey's arse  and he'll be saying "Thank you my Australian Goddess, may I have another? It hardly touched the sides"..
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 20, 2024, 11:52:06 AMThink harder. Not happening. Mr. Liberal
The Seoul brother is right. All you are doing is derailing threads because you cannot comprehend what is being posted.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview