Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Putin was reelected fairly

Started by Garraty_47, March 19, 2024, 09:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garraty_47

Quote from: Lokmar on March 26, 2024, 02:12:30 PMI'm sure you arent surprised to know I dont believe biden was elected fairly either.

I could say the same, except I'd mostly be referring to the democrat primaries which they rigged, just like they did in 2016 and just like they did again this year.

When most of the country doesn't want a rematch between Biden and Trump but that's who the democrats and republicans say we have to choose from anyway, how much more obvious does it have to get that the duopoly doesn't give any fucks about voters or their wishes as long as the donor class and the war profiteers are happy?

Fake elections? Of course they are.
You'll get no argument from me on that point.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on March 27, 2024, 07:39:10 AMI could say the same, except I'd mostly be referring to the democrat primaries which they rigged, just like they did in 2016 and just like they did again this year.

When most of the country doesn't want a rematch between Biden and Trump but that's who the democrats and republicans say we have to choose from anyway, how much more obvious does it have to get that the duopoly doesn't give any fucks about voters or their wishes as long as the donor class and the war profiteers are happy?

Tulsi Gabbard agrees with you.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on March 27, 2024, 10:47:53 AMTulsi Gabbard agrees with you.

Tulsi agrees with anyone and anything she calculates will advance her executive office ambitions.

Not saying she's never right about anything, just saying we can never know for sure if that's what she really believes or it's merely what she thinks we want to hear.

/shrug

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on March 27, 2024, 10:53:10 AMTulsi agrees with anyone and anything she calculates will advance her executive office ambitions.

Not saying she's never right about anything, just saying we can never know for sure if that's what she really believes or it's merely what she thinks we want to hear.

/shrug
I don't know enough about her to say if she is speaking from conviction or she is a pure opportunist.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on March 27, 2024, 07:39:10 AMI could say the same, except I'd mostly be referring to the democrat primaries which they rigged, just like they did in 2016 and just like they did again this year.

Honestly, Vivek was my first choice but unfortunately much of the backwards GOP hardcore MAGAs cannot see themselves voting for a little brown guy

I'm voting for Trump because the establishment hates his guts

and if the establishment hates him he's got to be doing something right.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 27, 2024, 11:08:32 AMHonestly, Vivek was my first choice but unfortunately much of the backwards GOP hardcore MAGAs cannot see themselves voting for a little brown guy

I'm voting for Trump because the establishment hates his guts

and if the establishment hates him he's got to be doing something right.
I am Rand Paul guy all the way. But, it's a no brainer between Trump and Biden. At least with Trump you get immigration enforcement, peace, and energy security. Biden offers nothing to middle class Americans.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 27, 2024, 11:13:05 AMI am Rand Paul guy all the way. But, it's a no brainer between Trump and Biden. With Trump you get immigration enforcement, peace, and energy security. Biden offers nothing to middlen class Americans.

Keep one thing in Mind. Democrats are apt to playing the long game. They are vile and treacherous scum.

I wouldn't doubt for one second that they are purposely putting in a candidate they know will fail in a free, fare and transparent election because either

a) they know it's in the bag through some form of cheating which we haven't seen yet

or

b) they realize that they can openly disregard the law with the average duck lemming like sewage major cheering them on as long as it's trump they're doing it to... thus setting precedent for future endeavors and eroding the quality of our justice system in the process.

It's a tough choice between the two and I'm leaning towards it actually being both. Trump is a useful vessel to accomplish b) right up until the very end when they finally cheat him out of the  presidency a second time or assassinate him outright