News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7075
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:43:15 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So I asked a young girl today how old I looked...

Started by JOE, February 01, 2024, 06:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....and she said 32 and oldest 34.and I did ask her again if that was her honest opinion. And she said yes.

She was in her late teens or early 20s. She was demonstrating food products at a supermarket

I just wanted to know how old I looked/seemed to young women.

Anyway that was good news. I suppose could get away with bein' Dovey's date or Erica Mena's younger boyfriend.

Truth be known I'm old enough ta be their Dad. Guess I'm kinda lucky that I don't age much. Luck of the draw in the gene pool eh.

TheProwler

Shut up Senile Joe.

I have seen the picture of your hand.

You resemble a corpse.
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Kingoffrogs

Quote from: JOE on February 01, 2024, 06:31:27 PMGuess I'm kinda lucky that I don't age much. Luck of the draw in the gene pool eh.

You age at the exact same rate as everyone else.

Come on Joe, everyone knows you fought in the Spanish-American war...

Kingoffrogs

Did she look like this, Joe?

If so, you might have a fighting chance...

Herman

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on March 17, 2024, 10:37:37 PMDid she look like this, Joe?

If so, you might have a fighting chance...
Old Joe is taken. He is Thiel's bitch.

Kingoffrogs

Joe if you aren't married and genuinely look like you're in your 30's, go to target and pick up some white chicks there. The ratio of women to men in a target is like 5:1, and half of them have daddy issues.

The more piercings and tattoos, the better.

Herman

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on March 26, 2024, 10:22:30 PMJoe if you aren't married and genuinely look like you're in your 30's, go to target and pick up some white chicks there. The ratio of women to men in a target is like 5:1, and half of them have daddy issues.

The more piercings and tattoos, the better.
Joe is off the market. He has got himself a well to do gay guy named Thiel.