Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Murdock is having a bad day

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 21, 2024, 08:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamajor1

Quote from: Herman on March 26, 2024, 02:01:47 AMPsst Seamidget, we were talking about old Murdock.

Cool. She's a great gal. Have a problem with her?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Herman on March 26, 2024, 02:01:47 AMPsst Seamidget, we were talking about old Murdock.
Another day, and another post/thread that goes right over Seamoron's bald head.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Do you have an issue with Murdock? Tell me, if ya can. What went over my head.

Seamajor1

Why do these fools bash someone they don't even know? So God like

Seamajor1

Quote from: DKG on March 26, 2024, 10:31:31 AMAnother day, and another post/thread that goes right over Seamoron's bald head.

How does your idea of my being bald add to this thread?

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 26, 2024, 10:35:04 AMWhy do these fools bash someone they don't even know? So God like
That is a good question, which is extremely rare for some with your cognitive impairment. Why do you bash Frood, Biggie, evs, and Herman. You don't know any of them.

DKG

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 26, 2024, 10:40:08 AMHow does your idea of my being bald add to this thread?
It adds nothing dumbass. But, I've already explained to you multiple times that childish nonsense belongs in Frood's section.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 26, 2024, 10:30:27 AMCool. She's a great gal. Have a problem with her?

I do. Wtf are you going to do about it?
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

By the way, sewage, now that your arch nemesis and bringer of bad dreams has agreed to post a 175 million dollar bond IN CASH, are you still going to mewl on and on about him being flat broke like a raging fucking moron?

or can we rest assured that you'll finally come to terms with how utterly ridiculous and morbidly stupid you appear every time you say it? 

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 26, 2024, 11:28:04 AMBy the way, sewage, now that your arch nemesis and bringer of bad dreams has agreed to post a 175 million dollar bond IN CASH, are you still going to mewl on and on about him being flat broke like a raging fucking moron?

or can we rest assured that you'll finally come to terms with how utterly ridiculous and morbidly stupid you appear every time you say it? 

Whats this have to do with this thread amigo.

Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 26, 2024, 10:35:04 AMWhy do these fools bash someone they don't even know? So God like
Everyone knows that dumb bitches business. She made it that way.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview