Replies: 7517
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:34:56 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Let's talk about things that require smart people to understand

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 21, 2024, 01:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Of course this will leave the drooling retards at BF out in the cold with nothing but their TDS to hold on to

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

This whole trial reeked of hypocrisy since all rich people inflate their properties. Biden did it too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 21, 2024, 02:00:49 PMThis whole trial reeked of hypocrisy since all rich people inflate their properties. Biden did it too.
EVERYONE has done this in one form or another.

whether it's property values, income when applying for a loan or a new job or even resume embellishment when trying to obtain a better job

EVERYONE has done this in one form or another and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar. End of.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 21, 2024, 02:27:58 PMEVERYONE has done this in one form or another.

whether it's property values, income when applying for a loan or a new job or even resume embellishment when trying to obtain a better job

EVERYONE has done this in one form or another and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking liar. End of.
I guess so, if we want to follow the letter of the law. My wife and I did that when we bought our house.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 21, 2024, 02:29:52 PMI guess so, if we want to follow the letter of the law. My wife and I did that when we bought our house.
that's just it... it's not the law... it's a mutation of law designed to target a political opponent

something libtards just dont understand -- because they are stupid
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Biggie Smiles

How can it be against the law for me to claim on Zillow that my house is worth an asking price of 1.5 million?

If I am being nuts about the valuation of my home the market will let me know that by nature of the fact that there will be zero interested parties.

Hello.  Are democrats really dumb enough to believe this a law that protects the market?

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 21, 2024, 03:17:15 PMHow can it be against the law for me to claim on Zillow that my house is worth an asking price of 1.5 million?

If I am being nuts about the valuation of my home the market will let me know that by nature of the fact that there will be zero interested parties.

Hello.  Are democrats really dumb enough to believe this a law that protects the market?

Thats an excellent point. I get shit from Discover telling me the house I paid just under $200K for about 8 years ago is now worth a loan of almost $500K.

Does Discover owe me half a billion?  :crampe:

Seamajor1

Not bad Lok. $500,000. Sadly even a million dollars is much these days. Im starting to distrust the Real Estate market. Like Joe, it's metals for me.

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 21, 2024, 05:49:18 PMNot bad Lok. $500,000. Sadly even a million dollars is much these days. Im starting to distrust the Real Estate market. Like Joe, it's metals for me.

Realistically, this house is only worth $350K.

Personally, I buy metals as a safety net, not an investment I 100% expect to grow. I think of them as a rainy day fund. I like it that its not very convenient to spend because it would force me to cash it out first....its easier to hold it and watch the value grow or remain stable. I guess I actually do expect it to grow a bit.

Most of the old coinage I inherited that wasnt 90%, I cashed in and converted to silver eagles. No sense in hanging on to shit that will only continue to depreciate. I've even considered converting the morgans and peace dollars to eagles because numismatic shit wont do you any more good in a crisis. 

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview