Started by Erica Mena, May 03, 2024, 02:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Girls bathroom had a urinal. Wtf

I'm TIRED of this shit already
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

that's for the men with woman penises to come in and piss standing up in your bathrooms because they are women

follow the science... why don't you?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 03, 2024, 02:51:17 PMthat's for the men with woman penises to come in and piss standing up in your bathrooms because they are women

follow the science... why don't you?

Hubby said he catches a man in there with my daughter, he's going back to jail. We tired here
That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

Brent

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 03, 2024, 02:44:12 PMGirls bathroom had a urinal. Wtf

I thought Disney was all talk with the gender games. They actually spend money being tranny positive.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 03, 2024, 02:57:16 PMHubby said he catches a man in there with my daughter, he's going back to jail. We tired here

is it worth it? seriously.

Just pack up and leave so that it does not have to come to this. that state is irredeemable at this point
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on May 03, 2024, 03:03:44 PMis it worth it? seriously.

Just pack up and leave so that it does not have to come to this. that state is irredeemable at this point

I want to. Badly. I wanna move to Texas

If Trump don't win, we most likely are.
<t></t>

Brent

BBiden's Department of Education two weeks ago announced that it had reinterpreted Title IX to require schools to allow boys into girls' bathrooms and locker rooms.

Shortly before that, his administration also "reinterpreted" federal law to require doctors and hospitals to provide sex-change drugs and surgeries on demand to everyone, including children, regardless of their best medical judgment. And, of course, during his State of the Union address, the president called on Congress to permanently implement all these policies through federal legislation.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 03, 2024, 03:05:07 PMI want to. Badly. I wanna move to Texas

If Trump don't win, we most likely are.
texas is almost as bad

Erica Mena

<t></t>

reaps the honest

My daughter is 20 now but let me tell you this.Even at 52 I'd still kill any m/fucking bloke that pulled his todger out in a womens toilet.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on May 03, 2024, 03:30:31 PMMy daughter is 20 now but let me tell you this.Even at 52 I'd still kill any m/fucking bloke that pulled his todger out in a womens toilet.
It's fucking disgusting what these people are demanding we tolerate

have a fucking THIRD bathroom for all I care. but a grown ass man who has already demonstrated a level mental illness by virtue of the fact that he's prancing around with a wig and a dress on? In private private spaces with children?

Oh fuck no. You'll never get my buy in on that no matter how many catholic priests and alabama hicks you can prove have done worse. I'd fucking shoot them the same way I'd shoot this fucking freak because my PRIMARY concern is for the well being of that little girl/boy. I don't give a fuck if the person is kin, they would suffer the same fate

this is not about bias towards the trans mental illness. It's about protecting the kids from the trans mental illness

Winner Winner x 2 View List

JOE

Quote from: Erica Mena on May 03, 2024, 02:44:12 PMGirls bathroom had a urinal. Wtf

We have tampon dispensers and 'gender neutral' 3rd washrooms in Vancouver but no urinals on women's washrooms avatar_Erica Mena Rica Mena.

...at least not yet

Biggie Smiles

Just remember friends. THe scumbags on the left like the ones who infest BF will tell you this is not happening.

As if Flea is supposed to disbelieve her own eyes and we are all merely supposed to write her testimony off as "right wing propaganda"

see how fucking vile these rodents really are?

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview