The best topic

Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 12:36:21 PMAnd you believe the earth is flat? Who's shitting who?

i SUSPECT its flat.... i wouldn't be surprised its flat.... but "believe"? no, buddy.... and unlike you, i can defend my position....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 12:41:54 PMi SUSPECT its flat.... i wouldn't be surprised its flat.... but "believe"? no, buddy.... and unlike you, i can defend my position....
I disagree with you on the topic. You know that. But, I will acknowledge that you do know how to defend your position. Which is why, despite our philosophical differences, I enjoy debating you. :good:
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 29, 2024, 12:45:52 PMI disagree with you on the topic. You know that. But, I will acknowledge that you do know how to defend your position. Which is why, despite our philosophical differences, I enjoy debating you. :good:

you're pretty fuckin cool to bounce ideas off of as well.... i wish i had more "financial acumen" because i bet we could wreck a thred together....  :crampe:

Seamajor1

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 12:41:54 PMi SUSPECT its flat.... i wouldn't be surprised its flat.... but "believe"? no, buddy.... and unlike you, i can defend my position....

No you can't. Let's hear ya.

formosan

I don't find the earth is flat theory anymore ridiculous than your Transportation Secretary blaming the Baltimore bridge collapse on racism.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

deadskinmask

@seamonkey - i forgot how depressed i get seeing you quote me.... i may have to stop coming here.... later, gator....

deadskinmask

Quote from: formosan on March 29, 2024, 12:55:50 PMI don't find the earth is flat theory anymore ridiculous than your Transportation Secretary blaming the Baltimore bridge collapse on racism.

america is falling off the rails.... i can't even tell babylon bee headlines from actual news reports anymore....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 12:56:55 PM@seamonkey - i forgot how depressed i get seeing you quote me.... i may have to stop coming here.... later, gator....
Just great. We lose a first rate contributor, but keep a thin skinned cognitievly impaired spammer who cannot comprehend anything people post or figure out how to use the quote function.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: formosan on March 29, 2024, 11:57:48 AMSeamajor seems jealous he's not as "broke" as the former president. :s_laugh:
You THAT is the appropriate context for jealousy

saying that I am jealous of this guy because he lives in a sand castle in some third world cesspool when I enjoy a 4300 sq foot mansion situated on 2 acres of land with an olympic size swimming pool and 8 person spa is just absurd

But libtards have no problem looking abusrd. It's their calling card

whereas, I could make a STRONG case for sewage's seething jealousy of trump considering Trump is 6 ft 2" and sewage stands at a towering 4ft 9"

Trump lives in a beachfront property worth over two hundred million whereas sewage occupies a straw hut and pees in a home depot bucket

Trump has banged thousands of beautiful women, admitted openly and proudly to "grabbing them by the pussy" and STILL won the presidency against the first ever female candidate in a country where 58% of the population is female. whereas sewage has to order rape kits online just to get a woman into his dilapidated hovel

should I gone on? I can ROTFLMAO! 
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 12:27:34 PMHon, you're way outta touch. Trump spends all his fund raised cash on lawyers appeals and payoffs. There should be a law against this. Do you ever read a newspaper, listen to news broadcasts? Me? I have no worries.
There should be a law against people defending themselves against frivolous and politically motivated LAWfare attacks

it's no wonder that nearly everyone who comes in contact with you believes you are a total dimwitted sloth who should have been stuffed face first into a pillow at birth.

christ almighty... on Good friday tooo 

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 29, 2024, 01:02:33 PMJust great. We lose a first rate contributor, but keep a thin skinned cognitievly impaired spammer who cannot comprehend anything people post or figure out how to use the quote function.
I did try to warn you my friend.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 29, 2024, 01:02:33 PMJust great. We lose a first rate contributor, but keep a thin skinned cognitievly impaired spammer who cannot comprehend anything people post or figure out how to use the quote function.

nah. i'm not really going anywhere.... i just don't have as much time to post lately.... its really IS depressing when he quotes me because hes such a waste of time though.... regardless of that, i'll still come by.... its nice to see conservative faces....

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 29, 2024, 03:32:57 PMnah. i'm not really going anywhere.... i just don't have as much time to post lately.... its really IS depressing when he quotes me because hes such a waste of time though.... regardless of that, i'll still come by.... its nice to see conservative faces....
All Seadummy's posts are a waste of time. Maybe he has a lonely thought rolling around in that tiny brain of his, but he cannpt express it in a manner that makes sense to anybody, but himself. After that he begins the handful of retarded insults he has posted thousands of times in the past when he gets frustrated with himself because he makes no sense.

Brent

Brent

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 28, 2024, 05:34:01 PMMust mean my properties will be worth more.
Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 28, 2024, 05:34:01 PMMust mean my properties will be worth more.
Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 05:39:07 PMYes, your properties will be worth a lot more to the roaming, hungry and violent mobs looking to trade what is now worthless currency for your properties

and I suggest you sell for nothing less than 20% above what would be your normal asking price as the desperation will more than likely result in an expedited transaction, favorable to you.

Then you can go and take that same worthless currency and get you something nice.. not too burnt out or collapsed after the shockwave with all the added amenities radioactive fallout and decaying bodies has to offer. Beach front of course. Maybe in NY or LA

you fucking moron... can you follow the spirit of even the simplest of discussions?
Not a chance. Not a single one of his posts follow the discussion. He is retarded.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview