The best topic

Replies: 7193
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:02:29 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 31 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 29, 2024, 01:36:24 PMYou THAT is the appropriate context for jealousy

saying that I am jealous of this guy because he lives in a sand castle in some third world cesspool when I enjoy a 4300 sq foot mansion situated on 2 acres of land with an olympic size swimming pool and 8 person spa is just absurd

But libtards have no problem looking abusrd. It's their calling card

whereas, I could make a STRONG case for sewage's seething jealousy of trump considering Trump is 6 ft 2" and sewage stands at a towering 4ft 9"

Trump lives in a beachfront property worth over two hundred million whereas sewage occupies a straw hut and pees in a home depot bucket

Trump has banged thousands of beautiful women, admitted openly and proudly to "grabbing them by the pussy" and STILL won the presidency against the first ever female candidate in a country where 58% of the population is female. whereas sewage has to order rape kits online just to get a woman into his dilapidated hovel

should I gone on? I can ROTFLMAO!
Seamunchkin is jealous of people on forums he will never meet. He has never met Trump and he is jealous of him because they are the same age and Trump has had an incredible life. And Trump is 2 feet taller. :s_laugh:
Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 29, 2024, 04:22:26 PMSeamunchkin is jealous of people on forums he will never meet. He has never met Trump and he is jealous of him because they are the same age and Trump has had an incredible life. And Trump is 2 feet taller. :s_laugh:

That shit burns him up. Rotflmao
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Seaboobies is so blindly enraged that his colon is hanging loose out of his arse like a baby elephant's trunk coated in Pepto Bismol.

It's how he quuckly grabs lil ones when the candy van door slides open.

To activate it he must say: "Go Go Gadget ORANGE MAN BAD".

It's all rather disconcerting....

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

I have just as much trouble making heads or tails of Seamajor's posts as he seems to have with mine.
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on March 29, 2024, 05:46:46 PMI have just as much trouble making heads or tails of Seamajor's posts as he seems to have with mine.
you're not alone.

It would appear he is completely detached from anything related to reality

he certainly cannot follow a discussion in any shape form or manner

as a for instance.. we're discussing the end of the world and how we are contributing to our own undoing across the global and this fucking moron seems to think that a complete global collapse will cause the value of his properties to increase in value

not too fucking bright, that one.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on March 29, 2024, 04:22:26 PMSeamunchkin is jealous of people on forums he will never meet. He has never met Trump and he is jealous of him because they are the same age and Trump has had an incredible life. And Trump is 2 feet taller. :s_laugh:

Fatso is an ass. Have you ever met him? I'd spit in his face to melt some of that orange makeup y'all adore.
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Seamajor1

Quote from: Frood on March 29, 2024, 06:18:58 PMWith what? A step ladder?

Hardly. How about your little girl truck, although I would want to break it.

Seamajor1

Frood

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 29, 2024, 06:22:15 PMHardly. How about your little girl truck, although I would want to break it.

This is why you're mocked by right, centre, and lefties alike.

How does a comment about you needing a step ladder to spit on somebody's face even relate to a truck (ute)? If you need a step ladder to spit on somebody's face, you're also going to need a step ladder to get in my vehicle... (which ironically is much larger than your lil hilux and has higher specs for power as well as towing cap).

Do better, Sea-Poo.
Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on March 29, 2024, 06:28:48 PMThis is why you're mocked by right, centre, and lefties alike.

How does a comment about you needing a step ladder to spit on somebody's face even relate to a truck (ute)? If you need a step ladder to spit on somebody's face, you're also going to need a step ladder to get in my vehicle... (which ironically is much larger than your lil hilux and has higher specs for power as well as towing cap).

Do better, Sea-Poo.
he can't
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 29, 2024, 04:35:32 PMThat shit burns him up. Rotflmao
It doesn't take much to get under the skin of the physically and socially stunted like Seadummy. :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview