The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 24, 2024, 11:17:08 AMhe hates whomever it is the liberal propaganda machine tells him to hate. He's the perfect pliable stooge they count on
Seamoron cannot understand any post on a message board. You cannot expect someone that dimwitted to think for himself.

Oliver the Second

I've always been a firm believer in freedom of speech, but for freedom of speech to work you have to grant it to everybody. Even the nut cases.

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 24, 2024, 11:33:27 AMI've always been a firm believer in freedom of speech, but for freedom of speech to work you have to grant it to everybody. Even the nut cases.
In principle, I agree. But, how about spammers that derail every discussion with the same off topic pablum over and over again?

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 24, 2024, 10:22:43 AMI know, it's difficult to hear alternative points of views, especially when they're right.

You're not only wrong about everything, you're a shill for narratives that have been pumped into you like a can of ensure into a terminally ill patient. Your latest screed about MTG was taken verbatim from MSLSD. Its pathetic that you dont have anything to say that doesnt come out of your own though processes. Its pathetic.

Dumb pre-packaged hand grenades is the only thing you contribute.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

I vote "NO" to banning him.

However, if he's disruptive as usual, I vote to contain him in one room. I have advocated this for myself on other boards where someone doesnt like what I have to say and threatens to ban me if I dont stop.

Well, I'll never stop. You either ban me to limit my ability to post.

Simple, really.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on March 24, 2024, 11:49:31 AMIn principle, I agree. But, how about spammers that derail every discussion with the same off topic pablum over and over again?
It is a delicate balance indeed

I agree with the tenets of free speech but when said free speech essentially amounts to the destruction of private property then it should be hampered from causing said destruction
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

You can't ban everyone with a different point of view. Even if they're an idiot.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
<t></t>

reaps the honest

He is harmless.

I don't see any problem with the guy.If he annoys you then it's you that's letting him.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: DKG on March 24, 2024, 11:49:31 AMIn principle, I agree. But, how about spammers that derail every discussion with the same off topic pablum over and over again?

In that case I would use the block button so I don't see his posts.

Do we have one?

Brent

Quote from: Erica Mena on March 24, 2024, 01:07:05 PMYou can't ban everyone with a different point of view. Even if they're an idiot.
If Seadummy was banned, I don't believe for one second the reason is because he has different opinions.

He is retarded. Forums are beyond his level of communication.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on March 24, 2024, 12:59:12 PMI vote "NO" to banning him.

However, if he's disruptive as usual, I vote to contain him in one room. I have advocated this for myself on other boards where someone doesnt like what I have to say and threatens to ban me if I dont stop.

Well, I'll never stop. You either ban me to limit my ability to post.

Simple, really.
That would be the best compromise. I am not saying he should be banned just because he is retarded.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 24, 2024, 03:11:33 PMIn that case I would use the block button so I don't see his posts.

Do we have one?
there is an ignore user function. It's in your profile

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 24, 2024, 01:06:24 AMWhy Froodavatar_Frood?

The more the merrier.

Senile J is shaking in his boots, fearing a Retard Ban.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

I have always wanted diversity of opinion on this this board. I want Oak to post here. Garraty disagrees with my fiscal conservatism, but he is one of my favourite posters.

And just to be clear, I don't know what Seamoron's opinions are on the issues. I will never find out either since he is incapable of expressing then in a cogent manner.

Frankly, I don't know why Sea uses this medium. He always gets confused and this prevents him from understanding any post. When people point that out to him he gets pissed off and begins the repetitive school yard insults. That ends any discussion and that is what I don't like. Not his so called opinions.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

deadskinmask

seamonkey isn't literate enough to argue with.... he has an opening post (that he borrowed from a fellow blue-haired child groomer or talking head on television).... if that post is challenged, hes at an intellectual checkmate.... his only recourse is a personal attack.... he lives in the gutter and if he can bring the conversation there, hes happy.... he can't win the argument but at least he can breathe.... hes best to be avoided.... i see him on the same level as bathroom graffiti....
Winner Winner x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview