The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 06:31:16 PMseamonkey isn't literate enough to argue with.... he has an opening post (that he borrowed from a fellow blue-haired child groomer or talking head on television).... if that post is challenged, hes at an intellectual checkmate.... his only recourse is a personal attack.... he lives in the gutter and if he can bring the conversation there, hes happy.... he can't win the argument but at least he can breathe.... hes best to be avoided.... i see him on the same level as bathroom graffiti....
Precisely

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 06:31:16 PMseamonkey isn't literate enough to argue with.... he has an opening post (that he borrowed from a fellow blue-haired child groomer or talking head on television).... if that post is challenged, hes at an intellectual checkmate.... his only recourse is a personal attack.... he lives in the gutter and if he can bring the conversation there, hes happy.... he can't win the argument but at least he can breathe.... hes best to be avoided.... i see him on the same level as bathroom graffiti....

Lmao @ "bathroom graffiti 😂

Or like a truck stop toilet that hasn't been flushed in a year
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 24, 2024, 06:33:23 PMPrecisely

whats happening, brother? i don't get down to this end of the internet much anymore.... i stay busy while its still optional.... i don't have an optimistic view of the coming years....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 24, 2024, 06:45:21 PMLmao @ "bathroom graffiti 😂

Or like a truck stop toilet that hasn't been flushed in a year

howdy, chief.... i got kinda worried about you when i heard they were about to mail you some cannibals....  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 06:52:08 PMwhats happening, brother? i don't get down to this end of the internet much anymore.... i stay busy while its still optional.... i don't have an optimistic view of the coming years....
I am still boring. I an more optimistic than you though. I think common sense and all the good things that come with it, like prosperity and freedom will return.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 24, 2024, 07:09:52 PMI am still boring. I an more optimistic than you though. I think common sense and all the good things that come with it, like prosperity and freedom will return.

while i personally believe that God is gonna come flush this toilet soon, i understand that we may also have to kill these motherfuckers.... we can't continue to coexist with these ppl....
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 07:17:51 PMwhile i personally believe that God is gonna come flush this toilet soon, i understand that we may also have to kill these motherfuckers.... we can't continue to coexist with these ppl....
I believe "these people" will eventually realize that personal freedom and prosperity will not cause the world to implode.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 24, 2024, 07:20:04 PMI believe "these people" will eventually realize that personal freedom and prosperity will not cause the world to implode.

they were willing to oust a third of society because we refused an invasive and dangerous medical intervention.... they willfully overlooked an election rife with "anomalies and phenomenon" allowing the "winner" to declare it legitimate and above judicial speculation.... they're allowing our country to be destroyed while we send billions to fund foreign wars.... these ppl are beyond being reasoned with....
Winner Winner x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 07:37:55 PMthey were willing to oust a third of society because we refused an invasive and dangerous medical intervention.... they willfully overlooked an election rife with "anomalies and phenomenon" allowing the "winner" to declare it legitimate and above judicial speculation.... they're allowing our country to be destroyed while we send billions to fund foreign wars.... these ppl are beyond being reasoned with....
All true. But, I play the long game. And I still believe that sanity will prevail.

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on March 24, 2024, 07:39:52 PMAll true. But, I play the long game. And I still believe that sanity will prevail.

you can't comply yourr way out of tyranny.... and you can't vote your way out of a corrupt election system....
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 07:37:55 PMthey were willing to oust a third of society because we refused an invasive and dangerous medical intervention.... they willfully overlooked an election rife with "anomalies and phenomenon" allowing the "winner" to declare it legitimate and above judicial speculation.... they're allowing our country to be destroyed while we send billions to fund foreign wars.... these ppl are beyond being reasoned with....

A.Fucking.Men

Herman

I aint got much hope for Canada and the US either. Elections have become a joke. I don't mean it in the way old deadskin does. I mean what they will do is certain doespite what they say.

Biggie Smiles

I remember the good ole days when we didn't have computers and high speed internet links and we knew who our president was by 10pm election night

Now, with all over our advancements it could take an extra day or two
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 24, 2024, 09:35:57 PMI remember the good ole days when we didn't have computers and high speed internet links and we knew who our president was by 10pm election night

Now, with all over our advancements it could take an extra day or two
Hell, the way the vote is concentrated in Canada, if the Liberals win, it is before the polls close in BC.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 24, 2024, 10:22:43 AMI know, it's difficult to hear alternative points of views, especially when they're right.

Do you support womens rights Seamajor?

Where do you stand on men claiming to be female then entering their sports competitions at the  elite level?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview