The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 06:31:16 PMseamonkey isn't literate enough to argue with.... he has an opening post (that he borrowed from a fellow blue-haired child groomer or talking head on television).... if that post is challenged, hes at an intellectual checkmate.... his only recourse is a personal attack.... he lives in the gutter and if he can bring the conversation there, hes happy.... he can't win the argument but at least he can breathe.... hes best to be avoided.... i see him on the same level as bathroom graffiti....
BULLSEYE!!

I have no idea what a monkey's views are. They don't have them and if they did, they cannot convey them.

Kingoffrogs

Of course Admin still sucks Caulk, it's in HIZ NAE-CHURE!

Shen Li

Quote from: Kingoffrogs on March 25, 2024, 12:47:34 AMOf course Admin still sucks Caulk, it's in HIZ NAE-CHURE!
And the choir said in unison, AMEN!

Frood

This is why Seaboobs should be banned from the internet:

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 07:43:45 PMyou can't comply yourr way out of tyranny.... and you can't vote your way out of a corrupt election system....
That is true. Those alone will not do it. I believe collectively, Canadians and Americans will realize they are on a path to ruin and that is when we will reverse course. We did it in the nineties in Canada, and we will do it again.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: caskur on March 24, 2024, 10:12:39 PMDo you support womens rights Seamajor?

Where do you stand on men claiming to be female then entering their sports competitions at the  elite level?

That's easy

Yes I support women's rights. Duh.
As for athletic events. One's equipment dictates which group the participants belong in.

Seamajor1

Quote from: Frood on March 25, 2024, 04:06:22 AMThis is why Seaboobs should be banned from the internet:

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Sorry. This what I believe

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 25, 2024, 10:36:02 AMThat's easy

Yes I support women's rights. Duh.
As for athletic events. One's equipment dictates which group the participants belong in.

that makes you a facist a racist and a transphobe according to your own team.

Might not mean much to you now but once they get us out of the way they will place YOU and those who believe as you do into their crosshairs
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 24, 2024, 06:31:16 PMseamonkey isn't literate enough to argue with.... he has an opening post (that he borrowed from a fellow blue-haired child groomer or talking head on television).... if that post is challenged, hes at an intellectual checkmate.... his only recourse is a personal attack.... he lives in the gutter and if he can bring the conversation there, hes happy.... he can't win the argument but at least he can breathe.... hes best to be avoided.... i see him on the same level as bathroom graffiti....
Hey, dsm.

Seamajor1

Hey it's Darien Gap Brent. Didn't you know Brent. DSM is very ill with COVID.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on March 25, 2024, 01:09:06 PMHey, dsm.

whazzup.... good to see you.... hows things going? i don't get by here much anymore.... got alot of spinning plates at the moment.... on top of other things, i'm a bee wrangler now.... bees are cool as fuck....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Shen Li on March 24, 2024, 11:28:30 PMBULLSEYE!!

I have no idea what a monkey's views are. They don't have them and if they did, they cannot convey them.

thats so accurate its scary.... :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on March 25, 2024, 10:35:13 AMThat is true. Those alone will not do it. I believe collectively, Canadians and Americans will realize they are on a path to ruin and that is when we will reverse course. We did it in the nineties in Canada, and we will do it again.

Not going to happen over the long haul. The best we can hope for is a temporary reprieve.

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 25, 2024, 03:28:26 PMwhazzup.... good to see you.... hows things going? i don't get by here much anymore.... got alot of spinning plates at the moment.... on top of other things, i'm a bee wrangler now.... bees are cool as fuck....
I am officially retired from the railway now. I am just waiting for my wife to pull the plug on her career and then we are out of Canada.

Seamajor1

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 25, 2024, 03:29:12 PMthats so accurate its scary.... :crampe:

It certainly has nothing to do with the earth being flat.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview