The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

Should Seaboobies be banned?

Started by Frood, March 23, 2024, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 01:46:46 PMwhen the chip rolls out, the streets are gonna "roll up".... 
If it was entirely up to me, we would sell our house and flee Canada right now.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Brent on March 28, 2024, 01:56:16 PMIf it was entirely up to me, we would sell our house and flee Canada right now.

its not gonna matter much either way.... when the rain falls we'll all get wet.... get your heart and mind right.... life will sort itself out....

Biggie Smiles

Best you can do is to buy a short amount of time for yourself and your family

but if you are looking to escape the impending doom -- that isn't possible

just like it wasn't possible in the days of Noah. I'm willing to bet some sought refuge on elevated places but eventually the waters consumed them up there too.

It's all over.

We've basically sinned in every way imaginable now.

Only two utterances of God Almighty remained undisturbed throughout history

1. be fruitful and multiply

2. Male and female he created them

and now we've spat upon those utterances as well. There's nothing left to desecrate -- especially now that we are building God's in the form of AI 

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 28, 2024, 01:59:19 PMits not gonna matter much either way.... when the rain falls we'll all get wet.... get your heart and mind right.... life will sort itself out....
I hope my wife will want to leave before it starts pouring. She could do some volunteer nursing abroad.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:08:07 PMBest you can do is to buy a short amount of time for yourself and your family

just like it wasn't possible in the days of Noah. I'm willing to bet some sought refuge on elevated places but eventually the waters consumed them up there too.

It's all over.

and now we've spat upon those utterances as well. There's nothing left to desecrate -- especially now that we are building God's in the form of AI 

AMEN!

I can only hope my preparing will do my kids some good. I dont have much hope tho. I completely believe this is the beginning of the destruction of mankind.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 28, 2024, 02:38:10 PMAMEN!

I can only hope my preparing will do my kids some good. I dont have much hope tho. I completely believe this is the beginning of the destruction of mankind.
Getting your affairs in order with God is the only good you can do

the rest is just a minuscule delay of the inevitable

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:08:07 PMBest you can do is to buy a short amount of time for yourself and your family

It's all over.

Do you believe this will be global or will only developed nations implode by their own hand?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on March 28, 2024, 02:50:15 PMDo you believe this will be global or will only developed nations implode by their own hand?
It will be global. Developed nations by their own hand first and then it will spread to all other areas like wildfire
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 02:52:42 PMIt will be global. Developed nations by their own hand first and then it will spread to all other areas like wildfire
Meh, we can still have a good time in a tropical country until the shit storm starts.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Brent on March 28, 2024, 02:55:44 PMMeh, we can still have a good time in a tropical country until the shit storm starts.

Must mean my properties will be worth more.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 28, 2024, 05:34:01 PMMust mean my properties will be worth more.
Yes, your properties will be worth a lot more to the roaming, hungry and violent mobs looking to trade what is now worthless currency for your properties

and I suggest you sell for nothing less than 20% above what would be your normal asking price as the desperation will more than likely result in an expedited transaction, favorable to you.

Then you can go and take that same worthless currency and get you something nice.. not too burnt out or collapsed after the shockwave with all the added amenities radioactive fallout and decaying bodies has to offer. Beach front of course. Maybe in NY or LA

you fucking moron... can you follow the spirit of even the simplest of discussions?
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 05:39:07 PMYes, your properties will be worth a lot more to the roaming, hungry and violent mobs looking to trade what is now worthless currency for your properties

and I suggest you sell for nothing less than 20% above what would be your normal asking price as the desperation will more than likely result in an expedited transaction, favorable to you.

Then you can go and take that same worthless currency and get you something nice.. not too burnt out or collapsed after the shockwave with all the added amenities radioactive fallout and decaying bodies has to offer. Beach front of course. Maybe in NY or LA

you fucking moron... can you follow the spirit of even the simplest of discussions?

What an idiotic post, with a hint of jealousy. I'll leave here with a bundle. I'm eyeing a nice home where I can dock my boat in the back yard, in the Bay Area. Yep

Seamajor1

Quote from: Frood on March 28, 2024, 07:50:45 PMSeaboobs gets bitch slapped again...

You're stuck forever. Now that's a real bitch slap.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview