The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Texas immigration law pushback marks latest tension between Biden administration and border states over crisis

Started by Conservative Perspective, December 20, 2023, 02:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Texas immigration law pushback marks latest tension between Biden administration and border states over crisis

A new Texas immigration law has sparked the ire of the Biden administration, igniting the latest clash over border security between the administration and border states.

Source: Texas immigration law pushback marks latest tension between Biden administration and border states over crisis

Thiel

Texas National Guard became overrun by migrants rioting to get across the border in El Paso yesterday.
gay, conservative and proud

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Thiel on March 22, 2024, 02:04:06 PMTexas National Guard became overrun by migrants rioting to get across the border in El Paso yesterday.

It looks like a damn zombie movie.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on March 22, 2024, 11:44:34 PMIt looks like a damn zombie movie.

If I were POTUS, I would hold a press conference, dip my hands in blood, then tell everyone that the blood of every single dead immigrant thats about to happen is on my hands. Every baby, woman, child, invalid, EVERYONE. Its all me. I'm going to kill them all and it will be as if I myself pulled the trigger.