Replies: 7536
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:25:01 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Prowler schools the Angry Hippo-grits

Started by Frood, March 25, 2024, 04:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

It is always the same with Seadummy. He gets lost in even the simplest discussion and next comes the retarded anger. It would almost be amusing if we hadn't seen it thousands of times already.

Seamajor1

Listen friend, I thank my lucky stars, I'm no you. I live in paradise. Need proof? Now run along.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 25, 2024, 01:03:49 PMIt is still a simple question. I don't want you to be angry. Being angry everyday isn't healthy.
Speaking of anger not being healthy

are you angry that your great nemesis Darth Donald got his phony and unjust penalty knocked down from 454 million to 175 million in a move that clearly shows which way the appellants court will ultimately rule?

I bet all the TDS tards are seething with rage at libtard failure number 4,342,345  :crampe:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-454m-judgment-bond-slashed-more-than-half-appeals-court-ruling
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 25, 2024, 01:39:24 PMSpeaking of anger not being healthy

are you angry that your great nemesis Darth Donald got his phony and unjust penalty knocked down from 454 million to 175 million in a move that clearly shows which way the appellants court will ultimately rule?

I bet all the TDS tards are seething with rage at libtard failure number 4,342,345  :crampe:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-454m-judgment-bond-slashed-more-than-half-appeals-court-ruling
I knew a ruling like this was coming.  :good:
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Thiel on March 25, 2024, 02:06:32 PMI knew a ruling that was coming.  :good:
NY courts reliably go for approximately a third.

Happens in every civil case I've ever seen where a judgement is involved.

Now Trump will post the bond and this thing will get tossed out on it's ass for being an absurd piece of shit.

and libs will cry  :crampe:
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on March 25, 2024, 12:34:02 PMFrood didn't do a very good job of raising his son. Now hes an invalid costing the Australian taxpayers so much money.

Frood should have been a better Father to his son & provided him with the help he needed before it was too late.
Jo Jo, don't be jealous of Frood's family. We could have adopted a child from Africa if we met earlier in life. Unfortunately, the child adoption agency said you were too old.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 25, 2024, 12:34:02 PMFrood didn't do a very good job of raising his son. Now hes an invalid costing the Australian taxpayers so much money.

Frood should have been a better Father to his son & provided him with the help he needed before it was too late.

Your mom raised you to be a lil bitch, jopsephine. You remind me more of a catty woman than a man.

Lokmar

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 25, 2024, 01:03:49 PMIt is still a simple question. I don't want you to be angry. Being angry everyday isn't healthy.

I've been angry and hateful for nearly all my life. It works for me.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 25, 2024, 02:21:29 PMNY courts reliably go for approximately a third.

Happens in every civil case I've ever seen where a judgement is involved.

Now Trump will post the bond and this thing will get tossed out on it's ass for being an absurd piece of shit.

and libs will cry  :crampe:

Admong is going to shit himself in living color when he reads this ruling

Lmao
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

on the front page this just says "Prowler schools".... i knew there were "groomer schools" but i thought they had now begun prowling.... i was about to reform the education system....  :crampe:

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 25, 2024, 01:39:24 PMSpeaking of anger not being healthy

Yep he got lucky this morning. Let's see how the rest of it shakes out.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 25, 2024, 03:37:07 PMYep he got lucky this morning. Let's see how the rest of it shakes out.
Not as lucky as Biden I'd imagine who caught a pass on criminal charges simply because he's a catatonic and will not have to answer for real and provable crimes where congressman Reynolds is producing receipts

Biggie Smiles

And if any of you are wondering sewer major got the term "lucky" from

See? even the simplest of thoughts must be fed to him from outside sources  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 25, 2024, 04:06:52 PMAnd if any of you are wondering sewer major got the term "lucky" from

See? even the simplest of thoughts must be fed to him from outside sources  :crampe:

He also gets to keep running his companies!!! LMFAO@ the "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on March 25, 2024, 05:16:55 PMHe also gets to keep running his companies!!! LMFAO@ the "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
DemoRAT vermin scum have done an excellent job of proving beyond all doubt that Trump is the cleanest president in history

shit man... Trump is proving to be a solid argument in favor of extending a president's term to 2 8 year bids... starting as soon as he's reelected  :crampe:
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview