The best topic

Replies: 7195
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:53:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Prowler schools the Angry Hippo-grits

Started by Frood, March 25, 2024, 04:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

i think yall are missing the bigger picture though.... this isn't about "getting trump".... i believe trump is one of them and never was designed to "be gotten".... this is about normalizing this method of political warfare.... they have a fake election process and weaponized "justice".... they will NEVER have to surrender power no matter how disastrous and unpopular their policies become....   

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 25, 2024, 12:34:02 PMFrood didn't do a very good job of raising his son. Now hes an invalid costing the Australian taxpayers so much money.

Frood should have been a better Father to his son & provided him with the help he needed before it was too late.

If anyone ever asks why I hound Senile J and make his miserable life even more miserable....

Because he deserves it.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on March 25, 2024, 10:43:12 PMIf anyone ever asks why I hound Senile J and make his miserable life even more miserable....

Because he deserves it.

Hey T ....

.....changing the topic a bit.

I thought you would find the thread I posted earlier about the fragmenting global economy interesting:

https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,17207.0.html

Video of the guy says he thinks more inflation is coming

So that will impact your stocks & the markets

If so we'll probably see a repeat of the 1970s & the 2020s could finish like the end 9f that decade.

However there was a severe recession by 1982 so the 2030s could be like that if history repeats itself.

I suppose my gold will keep going up in price.

I'm gonna try ta buy everything I need now before the prices on everything shoot up.

More social unrest ahead unfortunately

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE on March 25, 2024, 11:24:36 PMHey T ....

.....changing the topic a bit.

I thought you would find the thread I posted earlier about the fragmenting global economy interesting:

https://thebluecashew.net/index.php/topic,17207.0.html

Video of the guy says he thinks more inflation is coming

So that will impact your stocks & the markets

If so we'll probably see a repeat of the 1970s & the 2020s could finish like the end 9f that decade.

However there was a severe recession by 1982 so the 2030s could be like that if history repeats itself.

I suppose my gold will keep going up in price.

I'm gonna try ta buy everything I need now before the prices on everything shoot up.

More social unrest ahead unfortunately

First of all, eat shit, you disgusting piece of garbage.

Secondly, you are a vegetable.  Even if you were the richest vegetable in the world.  You are still just a vegetable!!!

Thirdly, I am in a very good financial position and will be just fine.

Frood

Quote from: TheProwler on March 25, 2024, 10:43:12 PMIf anyone ever asks why I hound Senile J and make his miserable life even more miserable....

Because he deserves it.

:pardon:

I don't even know what he was on about tbh.

My kid (24 at the time) was in an auto accident. Auto accidents happen to good and bad people. They don't discriminate.

:dontknow:

Anyway, I heard on the grapevine that Josephina lost his licence to drive because he thought it gave him the right to operate remote control cars with attached verticalky pointed cameras in men's restrooms, truck stops, and bath houses. Not an up-Skirt scenario... but an...ahem...up-Dirk.

(Though the State actually didn't strip him of his credentials. Thiel cut them up with scissors, stuffed Jo's bunghole with pizza flavoured Combos and frozen grapes, and made him wear arseless ballerina tights in the dungeon with 12 ferrets overnight as punishment for putting their love on ice.)

Thiel is Jo's wicked arse master...

Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler on March 26, 2024, 12:30:13 AMFirst of all, eat shit, you disgusting piece of garbage.

Secondly, you are a vegetable.  Even if you were the richest vegetable in the world.  You are still just a vegetable!!!

Thirdly, I am in a very good financial position and will be just fine.

And no matter what you think of me, I was correct about the price of gold last year T

Bought in last year at $1800 per ounce.

Now it's nearly $2200 per ounce

That outperformed my gic's by 10%.

15 vs 5/6 or so

I don't really follow political news as much as economic Prowler

Forget Trump forget Biden forget Trudeau forget Polievre. Both sides are spinmeisters & feed us their version of events.

You need a more objective standard than that.

It's the economy that determines who ll get in & what their policies will be and how the world will unfold
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 26, 2024, 06:31:08 AMAnd no matter what you think of me, I was correct about the price of gold last year T

Bought in last year at $1800 per ounce.

Now it's nearly $2200 per ounce

That outperformed my gic's by 10%.

15 vs 5/6 or so

I don't really follow political news as much as economic Prowler

Forget Trump forget Biden forget Trudeau forget Polievre. Both sides are spinmeisters & feed us their version of events.

You need a more objective standard than that.

It's the economy that determines who ll get in & what their policies will be and how the world will unfold

No josephine. Trump is good, you people are evil and should be gassed like jews.

deadskinmask

i think thats alot of the problem.... ppl are assigning morality to ppl rather than the actions.... ppl are capable of good and evil.... and just because someone seems good, thats not always the case.... trump is just a man.... maybe he tries to "do good" but i wouldn't say he IS "good".... i wouldn't say i'm "good" either.... i try to "do good" but i'm equally capable of evil.... most liberals don't even believe in God.... so they don't have an incorruptible sense of good.... therefore they themselves (or the government) becomes the pinnacle of good.... its easy for them to feel justified in the evil they achieve because they actually see US as the "evil ones" simply because we oppose them (the "good" guys)....

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on March 26, 2024, 09:21:43 AMNo josephine. Trump is good, you people are evil and should be gassed like jews.

Trump is a Brand.
So is Biden.
So is the Democratic Party
So is the Republican Party.

Yer better off reading a paper such as the Financial Times than a newspaper L

That way you get a better idea what's really going on in the World and what will happen, no matter who gets in.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: JOE on March 26, 2024, 10:02:16 AMTrump is a Brand.
So is Biden.

That way you get a better idea what's really going on in the World and what will happen, no matter who gets in.
The Financial Times is editorialized too.

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on March 25, 2024, 05:31:25 PMi think yall are missing the bigger picture though.... this isn't about "getting trump".... i believe trump is one of them and never was designed to "be gotten".... this is about normalizing this method of political warfare.... they have a fake election process and weaponized "justice".... they will NEVER have to surrender power no matter how disastrous and unpopular their policies become....   
I agree that this was never about getting Trump. Trump has said that himself.

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on March 26, 2024, 10:02:16 AMTrump is a Brand.
So is Biden.

Sorry douche, Trump was a great POTUS and America was far far better under his Presidency. Now, we're fucked, all because of diaper biden. Trump was a completely different President than we've had since Reagan and in a great way. MAGA!

Seamajor1

Lokmar

Seamajor1

Quote from: Lokmar on March 26, 2024, 12:01:23 PMYou should start crying.

NM, you already have.

Try harder to make yourself clear. I'm too content to cry.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview