News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 682
Total votes: : 2

Last post: April 03, 2024, 12:06:45 PM
Re: DEADSKINS GIANT "FLAT EARTH" PRE... by deadskinmask

A registered sex offender -- A registered democrat IS THERE A DIFFERENCE?

Started by Biggie Smiles, March 26, 2024, 06:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 27, 2024, 01:25:58 PMThe Republicans? If ya add in Trump and Jeffery, they're hundreds of them.

Very, very sad.

Trump hasn't been convicted of any sex crime so you should refrain from condemnation before any verdict is made public.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Seamajor1

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 01:14:46 AMVery, very sad.

Trump hasn't been convicted of any sex crime so you should refrain from condemnation before any verdict is made public.

I'm pretty sure you could bet your phone credits on the fact that Trump has banged plenty of underaged girls.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 01:14:46 AMVery, very sad.

Isn't ironic how he fillibusters and provides shade to those who's acts of violence towards children are confirmed while simultaneously condemning a man of those very same acts without so much as a shred of credible evidence?

did I not say early on these mooks cannot be reasoned with?
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 27, 2024, 11:10:03 AMyeah... I can see Jay-Z, Sean combs, Cuba GOoding and Russel Simmons being hardcore right MAGA men

totally..

very astute observation there.. for a guy with a handful of braincells

Definitely more than the Republican child molesters you support.

Biggie Smiles

sea, why are you so adamant about defending child molestation ?

Is this is topic really close to home for you in some way? It's very disturbing watching you run cover for child molesters who are obviously leftist vermin scum

deadskinmask

the ultimate goal of the "trans agenda" is to legalize sex with children.... and while on the surface it seems to be a liberal push, it requires participation from the right as well.... i believe this is why they're so adamant about who takes office....

Seamajor1

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 10:05:18 AMsea, why are you so adamant about defending child molestation ?

Is this is topic really close to home for you in some way? It's very disturbing watching you run cover for child molesters who are obviously leftist vermin scum

You started this thread, pointing out leftist molesters. I merely pointed out the same within the Republican Party. Did I lie, ot something?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 28, 2024, 10:19:33 AMYou started this thread, pointing out leftist molesters. I merely pointed out the same within the Republican Party. Did I lie, ot something?
Maybe you're not smart enough to realize this

so I'm going to help you out here

when someone points out the fact that some sickening child molestor is apprehended for being a sickening child molester and you immediately seek to divert attention off that person and onto another, coicidently one whom you have no proof to substantiate the claims you make, it gives the appearance that you are throwing shade on behalf of that person

are you throwing shade for Pkiddy Diddy here sea? If not, why not allow the thread to follow it's normal course and start another highlighting all of the people whom you feel are guilty of the same crime but somehow far worse because they don't align with you politically

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Seamajor1 on March 28, 2024, 10:26:48 AMhttps://nymag.com/intelligencer/2022/04/why-republicans-are-smearing-everyone-as-pedophiles-now.html

If P Diddy is guilty bust his ass, along with the child hungry Republicans
how about bust anyone guilty of such heinous acts?

how about holding accountable people who promote teaching this in schools?

Writing books about deviant sexual practices which are then available to children in school libraries?

how about understanding that every time you throw support behind the sickening fraction of the LGBTQN18P( whatever community you are further emboldening these animals?

no.. all of that is way about your intellectual abilities aren't they?

carry on with your conservative hate like the drooling fucktard you are, while the vile leftist democrats rob the shop blind.

useful idiot

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on March 28, 2024, 09:39:17 AMIsn't ironic how he fillibusters and provides shade to those who's acts of violence towards children are confirmed while simultaneously condemning a man of those very same acts without so much as a shred of credible evidence?

did I not say early on these mooks cannot be reasoned with?

I find false accusations very disturbing.

How many people have been wrongly accused and put to death because of it?

I wonder who will be your next president?

What do you think?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Seamajor1

Trump could very likely be in Jail. I dislike crooks, as do most of the USA. SO Biden

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on March 28, 2024, 11:55:23 AMI find false accusations very disturbing.

How many people have been wrongly accused and put to death because of it?

this is why I find "believe all women" a disgusting and disturbing premise

sure there are rape victims and by all means the perpetrators should be punished. severely

but to simply believe the word of a woman who comes forward 30 years after the fact with not a shred of addtional evidence is fucking lunacy

especially when you have a situation where it's determined guilty or innocent purely based on partisanship

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview